Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? (4273 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'm Still Open To Learning.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Desola(f): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
SBabaJ: I'm Still Open To Learning.

Okun/Yagba man, oya answer the question now. Physicqed says the man is from your town and since you said you are fluent in okun/yagba, are you able ble decode the name? Is it truly from your stock?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Desola:

Okun/Yagba man, oya answer the question now. Physicqed says the man is from your town and since you said you are fluent in okun/yagba, are you able ble decode the name? Is it truly from your stock?

I Do Not Know, Hence My Asking.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy: He is a Nigerian....that is what matter.

Leave the mundane and trivial issue of his tribal affiliation out of this national embarrassment.
Ilugun Baba, you've changed especially at the beginning of this year, it is my prayer that this year will be the best you've ever witnessed in your life and still counting many more to come, how are your folks? wink

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Alfamann:

I'm sure you'd be singing another tune if his name were Chukwudi Okeke.
trust me ilugunboy of 2013 is not the ilugunboy of 2012, that guy has changed and finally kissed the tribalistic tendencies of those heydays of his goodbye! Ilugunboy temi nikan, ekun Baba agba cheesy
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by free13: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint:
trust me ilugunboy of 2013 is not the ilugunboy of 2012, that guy is has changed and finally kissed the tribalistic tendencies of those heydays of his goodbye! Ilugunboy temi nikan, ekun Baba agba cheesy

A leopard never changes its spots.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
free13:

well to an extent you may be right, but I think he is changing his gradually grin grin grin
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Desola:

Go to Ladipo, Alaba market or betterstill, Malaysia prison and ask specifically for the narcotics section. You'll find them there if are unable to find iboland on the map of Nigeria.
Were you once in Malaysian Prison for prosti.tution? Because your mastery of Prison conditions abroad these days is really suspicious, so what happen to you if eventually you are taken by an Igbo man?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint:
Ilugun Baba, you've changed especially at the beginning of this year, it is my prayer that this year will be the best you've ever witnessed in your life and still counting many more to come, how are your folks? wink

Amen bro!! Wish you and yours the same.

grin grin grin toma, like I keep telling you, many people are taking this tribal isshh way too far and serious...like this poster.

I still hit hard at those hard-headed Ibos though..those ones that go crazy when the shytee starts..but to people like you that are doing the taunting for the fun of it..nothing for you.

I like to imagine the faces of those ones behind the screen... grin

BTW...why are you not in the volunteer thread and group? Dem no give you post ?? cheesy
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
free13:

I don tell you...make you no dey use this fake moniker again ...or dem don ban your handle ? cheesy
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Amen bro!! Wish you and yours the same.

grin grin grin toma, like I keep telling you, many people are taking this tribal isshh way too far and serious...like this poster.

I still hit hard at those hard-headed Ibos though..those once that go crazy when the shytee starts..but to people like you that are doing the taunting for the fun of it..nothing for you.

I like to imagine the faces of those ones behind the screen... grin

BTW...why are you not in the volunteer thread and group? Dem no give you post ?? cheesy
no lele bro, as for the volunteer thing I am totally indifferent to things of that nature, my job is taking too much of my time and I got to face many personal and family issues, so that's why! cheesy The Igbos are still in my view (as you know me to be) our brothers and sisters, the more reason you have to knock those 'sentimental feelings' out of you soon cheesy leave the young ones here to wallow in their ignorance, na so life be bro wink
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint:
Were you once in Malaysian Prison for prosti.tution? Because your mastery of Prison conditions abroad these days is really suspicious, so what happen to you if eventually you are taken by an Igbo man?

Toma...leave Desola...you know with her...you can't win the back and forth brickbat.

Leave my sister jeje grin
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Toma...leave Desola...you know with her...you can't win the back and forth brickbat.

Leave my sister jeje grin
ok baba, I don leave am grin grin grin
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
tomakint:
no lele bro, as for the volunteer thing I am totally indifferent to things of that nature, my job is taking too much of my time and I got to face many personal and family issues, so that's why! cheesy The Igbos are still in my view (as you know me to be) our brothers and sisters, the more reason you have to knock those 'sentimental feelings' out of you soon cheesy leave the young ones here to wallow in their ignorance, na so life be bro wink

Desola dey this thread ooooo....stop that Yoruba claim.. cheesy grin
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Desola:

another "i'm a Yoruba" dickie head.

Are you also known by the username "tomakint" by any chance?

..your witchcraft magic missed am this time, he is a Yoruba man, you can go and die afterwards cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Alfamann:

I'm sure you'd be singing another tune if his name were Chukwudi Okeke.

Alfaman...shut up!! grin

Why are you claiming some pseudo-telepathic to know what my thought would have been?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Desola dey this thread ooooo....stop that Yoruba claim.. cheesy grin
I hope you know I am from Ondo State, trust me we are different from others....if we (Ondo) people see a bird that swims like a duck, quacks like a duck we call that bird a duck, that's who we are...I can never befriend any mortal with any tribalistic tendencies, even in real life I don't keep bigots as friends..I am that strict trust meeee Ilugunboy
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by backtosender: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just came across this video posted by AKmann MY OGA AT THE TOP he looks yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gCFZMPbReQ
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by tomakint: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Alfaman...shut up!! grin

Why are you claiming some pseudo-telepathic to know what my thought would have been?
ehibo yi lenu e bi n kan grin grin
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by EzeUche(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba people claim your brethren!

Normally your oga at the top is a Hausaman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Desola(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
EzeUche: Yoruba people claim your brethren!

see this one, dem don finally release you from china? I was looking forward to your head on a platter. You for carry your courier go saudi arabia
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by sleekdot(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
cheesy
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by EzeUche(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Desola:

see this one, dem don finally release you from china? I was looking forward to your head on a platter. You for carry your courier go saudi arabia

Wicked Desola has the Igbo man that scorned you come back to your life yet?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Desola(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
EzeUche:

Wicked Desola has the Igbo man that scorned you come back to your life yet?

hehehe...what happened to you? were you imprisoned?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by estacyresource: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godswill Akpabio, and the Congress for Progressive Change on Thursday traded words over a Prado SUV gift given to artiste, Innocent Idibia aka Tuface and his wife, Annie, during their traditional engagement in Eket on March 8.

more ...http://allaboutnews-update..com
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by free13: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
EzeUche: Yoruba people claim your brethren!

I agree with you, but i may also ask my oga at the top. grin grin grin
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by FSU: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am 100% sure he is Yoruba.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Alfamann: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
If you watch the video, you can see the way his eyes turned in his skull at the first question. You already suspect he is a westerner. Then he opens his mouth and the accent pours out. Confirmed. 100% yoruba.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
^^^^ I said you should keep shut!

You are talking and acting like an illiterate...how did you people crawled out into NL for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by kettykin: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Obafaiye Shem. is a product of the Worthless free Education that Awo offered his people that eventually led to the mismanagement and crashing of the numerous Nigerian Conglomerates that they Got after the indigenisation Decree of the 70s , the Crippling of the Aviation sector ,PHCN, NITEL, Nigerian Airways ,Air Nigeria, Ajaokuta Steel e.t.c . it is also the reason why many houses that are above 1 story in Lagos end up collapsing and killing the inhabitants .

The Education authorities and recruitment agencies that promoted Mediocrity and Nepotism at the expense of National Growth should be held responsible. A case in mind is the recent rot in the Aviation sector where Nigeria can not boast of a single National Carrier.
if this is what one Nigeria means then it is really a pity
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Duru1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Obafaiye Shem maybe Egun and I am not sure if he is a Yoruba.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by seanet02: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
PointB: 'My oga at top' seem to have a generous dose of the gene responsible for servitude (slavery) in him.

Where he comes from may or may not be responsible for his unabashed playing of loyal card. He's probably from agbero clan.
So Edo people are agberos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State / BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH / Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.