Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? (15800 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by gwas(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lots of liars here mhen grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am very selective in who I pick as my official GF, but when it comes to play play GF's I mean dose ones dat u start dating without even knowing when it began..

Dose ones can't Marry Ijogz K ohhhhh
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by venorite(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Me and my Ex actually knew we couldn't marry ourself but she wanted the relationship but I couldn't continue...for the sex,yes I can date girls I can't marry
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Sike(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
MAJESTICALLY.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by chibyboy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its very common with teenagers under 18 ,they date them selves with no hope of getting marriage in the future.just to catch fun among them selves .
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Sweetapple007(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate it.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yes, for benefits though the babe will know its all for fun..lol grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: People date for different reasons.

Many people would like to date Cossy orjiakor, Kardashian, or Tonto Dike, Infact a lot of guys would date all these celebrities but only few would marry them

Even most male celebrities after having dated the high profile society ladies usually go and pick one low profile girl to marry

The rule in life is never make a wh0re a wife,
Says who?
omo if e it dey possible i go date and marry Cossy Orjiakor.dat her boobis dey always dey make me go ganja wen i see dem.cossy na fine babe wink
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Kckelly: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dating a girl u can't is all foolishness. Plz hw do i post comment in naira land
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by hardbody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
kamdyjenny: Yeesss!!! Like am doin now, d guy am dating now I can't marry him

Na your own I hear joor. All these epileptic liars and scoundrels showing off their hypocrisy. Dating need not lead to marriage, it only leads to courtship which is, barring any new developments dug up, should lead to marriage. Part of seeking for compatibility includes forking, else you might end up in a crashed union arising from se.xual incompatibility. Let he/she that have ears hear

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by freecocoa(f): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Not at all. Life is short. I don't have time to waste it on someone with whom I'll have no future.[/size]
My bro SK has really given you some otumokpo.

I know you used to say you ain't really sure if you are interested in marriage, now it seems like a different song.

I happy for you o.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by hardbody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
lefulefu:
Says who?
omo if e it dey possible i go date and marry Cossy Orjiakor.dat her boobis dey always dey make me go ganja wen i see dem.cossy na fine babe wink

Did you say ur name is efulefu.....that name fits you considering your reasoning powers.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri:
Ogbeni park well joooor, i have & 'll still do it may God forgive me.
may oga at the top glue that your useless finger to the keyboard.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Majority of people date those they cannot marry. And many end up in marriage with those they don't even love.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kckelly: Dating a girl u can't is all foolishness. Plz hw do i post comment in naira land
are you not a foool?? Please answer honestly
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

ur head is there bro
i know cool
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Costa2000(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
I dont know.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nuzo1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
No! Never thought of it.

Somehow, I feel I'm saving all my love for the 'one'.

Some people think I'm weird. embarassed
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by nenergy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
To what aim or purpose? Love costs time and money, and i've got no time to play around or money to throw around. So...no!.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Popowaa: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yes if i'm very comfortable with him.Not all relationships will lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Oloriatoke(f): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Not at all. the thing i no go chop, i no dey put am for nose dey smell. Chikena!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by pendo89(f): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Depends on your choice and what you want in a relationship.

Dating doesn't necessarily have to lead to marriage. My advice to anybody would be this-Make it known to the other partner that marriage not part of the menu and you will save each other headache and time.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Of course. Just for sex and nothing more.. I once dated girls just to fork them for fun.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by blessingewulonu: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
dat is rubbish. but most men do it just because de enjoy sex with d girl but is wickedness. our people says (mee onye di mma enyi maka olulu) so i tink is very wrong to do.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
If you couldn't marry the person but you like the company then friendship is a better opinion. Why lead the other party on and why hinder yourself? I wouldn't want to waste the energy or hurt his feelings.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by teedavies(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Can't take d risk of buying a black market, so I need do some sampling so as to be sure of what am buying, cos it's a no going back deal!
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Clemzy16(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
This aint suppose to be a question. It's a normal thing. People do it, guys do it, girls knows it. The people involved just need to understand each other during the time they're dating and also the reasons why they can't marry. The relationship does not necessarily have to end with a heart-break.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by wonlasewonimi: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Would you marry someone you can't date?

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
@OP
A) are you implying that people should "only" date with the aim of marrying that person?! i could think of many reason to date someone other than for marriage.......for example, to have someone to share some quality moments, to discover women, to "try" to understand women, to practice your game, to get all the experience that is needed to marry someone, to empty your balls sack etc (not all women are marriage material, some are just good laying down)

B) are you implying that the gals who dress to kill, with their tittays popping out of their dress and their tight mini skirt showing half of their coochies SHOULDNT be fukced simply because marriage is not on the agenda?! here is a clue: many dressed like that have absolutely nothing to offer but a good time in the bedroom, so why shouldnt we give them what they desire?

C) who told you that ALL women are searching for husband?! pls do go out a little bit more often.....many women go out just to have a good time with no strings attached, and nothing more. do you think the term bootycalls was invented out of the imagination of men?!

the sad truth is that there are hoes out there (men and women) and even if they get married, they will remain hoes (and i do send my condolences to whoever marries them)

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Enrythesis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Walexz02: @OP, Date as in?
The topic is not correct! You cannot date someone you cant marry.
It should be *can you fucк someone you cant marry?*
And the answer is yes!
thought as much. But can there be date without sex?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
mysticgal: eeeeeh,make hin no hear you oh,but sorry for prying.then why are you with him?
Personal reasons best known to me
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
kiss
hardbody:

Na your own I hear joor. All these epileptic liars and scoundrels showing off their hypocrisy. Dating need not lead to marriage, it only leads to courtship which is, barring any new developments dug up, should lead to marriage. Part of seeking for compatibility includes forking, else you might end up in a crashed union arising from se.xual incompatibility. Let he/she that have ears hear
Nice one infact come chop kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.