Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (3934 Views)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
My gf called to say she wants to go to silverbird galleria with anoda guy dat i dont know. I asked her not to go because am not comfortable with it since i dont know d guy in question. I asked to take her there instead, she said no. I asked dat we all go together (including d guy), and she said no. And dis is d 2nd different guy asking to take her to d cinemas in 3days. She said dey are her friends around where she works and dat she wont do anything stupid.
Could she have been cheating on me?

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
forget d girl, seems d oda guy get cash pars u.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by ITbomb(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Since it is workplace stuff, I don't think it is much of a worry if you have not had any reason to suspect her before, and for the fact that she told you is a plus for her.
Don't act too clingy, let her go and tell her she should keep in touch and return early.
Act maturely and remember she is not yet your wife

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb: Since it is workplace stuff, I don't think it is much of a worry if you have not had any reason to suspect her before, and for the fact that she told you is a plus for her.
Don't act too clingy, let her go and tell her she should keep in touch and return early.
Act maturely and remember she is not yet your wife
They dont work in d same office/company. He works near her office. And she made a comment dat, d guy is 'an interesting guy'. Wat could dis mean?
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by ITbomb(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8:
They dont work in d same office/company. He works near her office. And she made a comment dat, d guy is 'an interesting guy'. Wat could dis mean?
Wow, sorry to say this but you are losing her.
Girls are excited by new flavors and yours have met someone that telling her new things. The guy is playing his game neatly, making her comfortable with him and drawing her out of her comfort zone.
Fast forward
After the first day out, she will be more excited and free with him. Then the guy's next plan will be to corner her in a dark corner and she will be overcome will emotions and just let him have his way after a feeble protest.
Girls are easily influence at the right setting. The guy is trying to set up the scenario. When she is with you she is thinking properly and could swear nothing will happen but later the story will be that 'it was the devil'
BTW how old is she. My guess under 25?
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Impulse80(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
breaking news! [size=19pt]another nig.ga Loses his girlfriend![/size]
grin grin sorry o grin

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Girls are excited by new flavors and yours have met someone that telling her new things. The guy is playing his game neatly, making her comfortable with him and drawing her out of her comfort zone.
Fast forward
After the first day out, she will be more excited and free with him. Then the guy's next plan will be to corner her in a dark corner and she will be overcome will emotions and just let him have his way after a feeble protest.
Girls are easily influence at the right setting. The guy is trying to set up the scenario. When she is with you she is thinking properly and could swear nothing will happen but later the story will be that 'it was the devil'
BTW how old is she. My guess under 25?
27+
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by ITbomb(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8:
27+
Seriously she needs a definition. It seems you have taken too long and she is considering her options but if you have already done all definition and proposals and she still finds excitement outside then it is on you to determine how long you want to live on earth by the kind of wife you marry

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Madawaki01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
@op,pls change the topic of ur thread,that girl is not ur gf anymore
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by davide470(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Fast forward
Girls are easily influence at the right setting. The guy is trying to set up the scenario. When she is with you she is thinking properly and could swear nothing will happen but later the story will be that 'it was the devil
You are smart, bro.. Just the perfect explanation.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Seriously she needs a definition. It seems you have taken too long and she is considering her options but if you have already done all definition and proposals and she still finds excitement outside then it is on you to determine how long you want to live on earth by the kind of wife you marry
just a year's relationship. And she did go out wit d guy. Am going to end d relationship.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by naijasofamerica(f): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmm!!! Be very careful oh...
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
naijasofamerica: Hmmm!!! Be very careful oh...
Careful as how? Should i end d relationship?
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by olaruchi: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
olaruchi: @toke use reverse psychology for her, and she'll be back with yu in a twinkles of an eye.
No dull oo Biko
guy, give me some reverse psychology skills to use in this case.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote autho
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls i need good advice. From what i have said here, should i go ahead and end d relationship?
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8: My gf called to say she wants to go to silverbird galleria with anoda guy dat i dont know. I asked her not to go because am not comfortable with it since i dont know d guy in question. I asked to take her there instead, she said no. I asked dat we all go together (including d guy), and she said no. And dis is d 2nd different guy asking to take her to d cinemas in 3days. She said dey are her friends around where she works and dat she wont do anything stupid.
Could she have been cheating on me?
you are gradually being demoted in her scale of relative preferences... She is drifting away, buddy. That's how it all begin.

That guy could possibly be a toaster whom she is subsconsciously already falling for.

Better have an EXIT plan NOW!
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8:
And she made a comment dat, d guy is 'an interesting guy'.
Red Flag! shocked shocked shocked shocked she is GOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEE!
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by IdJack(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
bros hear ur self again...she does not allow you to cum with her...n she is telling you she would not do anything silly...hmmmm I pity you. she don chop u for xmas finished na new guy she d hang out now...
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by IdJack(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
OPEN YOUR EYES OP...before you cum and cry for us here.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
The Only advice I have for you now is fvck her and dump her. Period!

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by naijasofamerica(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8:
Careful as how? Should i end d relationship?
Shine your eyes oh!
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by lomaxx: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obviously, you're losing her to an obviously more interesting fellow. She even confirmed it. I suppose by now you should know how to handle "bad market". If you don't , lemme advise that you don't raise an eyebrow about it.

Your first mistake was when you objected to her going to the cinema with this guy. Your second mistake was when you opted to go with her+ the guy. Like who the fuqq goes accompanies his girlfriend to see the guy who's gonna fucq her sooner than necessary?

Look bro, "bad market" is meant to happen. Your attitude to it is more important. You should try as much as possible not to notice her new "excitement". This new event should neither make you lose your cool nor give you sleepless nights. Just go about your life. If possible, try to activate those babes on standby - not as a means of revenge but as an outlet for built up energy.

I'll end with these words from Sun Tzu's Art of War

".... when able to attack, seem as if unable to attack; when using forces actively, seem inactive; when nearby, make the enemy believe you are far away; when far away, make the enemy believe you are nearby. "

PS: I won't advise reverse psychology in this case. Obviously, it would be seen as an obvious attempt to get back at her -which would serve as an inspiration for her to dump your sorry arse.

Play cool. There's so much wisdom in staying cool. Do your regulars.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by olaruchi: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Mavor: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP, You already see the writing on the wall. Why are you coming here to open a thread on the matter?
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by babadee1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
You sef what are you waiting for? Take anoda girl out and let her know about it. chikena
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by king94(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guy, dump her quickly b4 she dumps you. She woz trying to make u feel jealous by telling u about d cinema 'ish'. If u don't break up with her nau, she will break up with u nd leave u with a 'broken' heart. Pele.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
babadee1: You sef what are you waiting for? Take anoda girl out and let her know about it. chikena
she even advised me to hang with one of my female friends dat is known to her while she hangs out the guy.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8:
she even advised me to hang with one of my female friends dat is known to her while she hangs out the guy.
grin grin Man don suffer.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by king94(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
toke8:
Chai!!! She doesn't care about who u see again. Guy, u might be forming 'heartboken' here while she's currently smiling to dat guy's dry jokes. Break up ASAP. It will be hard(cos u obviously 'love' her) but dat's d best advice I can give.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
@op I can feel ur pain on this one but the only advice I have for u is to tell u how I deal with myn cus I've had such experience before... Just the other day my fiance call me like "baby a friend of myn just come from somewhere (like where ever) and she's with some of her boi friends so she decide to take me along to silverbird cinema with them" so I check the tym twas pass six:pm and I tell her no that I'm not cool with that kind of altitude cos I don't no that her strange friends cuz I knew all her friends I even scode her with something like... That's runs gurl altitude , I promise her same like fixing a date for me nd her to visit the cinemas instead of her creeping out late without my consent, but mind u she disagree! And she decide to go" here's what I diid.
I love her , I know it so I called her that she disobey me and accuse her of lot of things and I treaten to breakup! With her , that night was one of our biggest fight and still that same night she proof her love for me... So my dear 'op' it takes u to be real to urself sometimes, Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Best Friend Is A Gay / 9 / What Your Sleep Position Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.