Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,467 members, 7,770,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78307 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jsandra: 11:56pm On May 25, 2015
I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jsandra: 1:18am On May 26, 2015
I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) or you can call on this (+2348133323923)(+2347054396436) DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by obiksam(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2015
trendystuf:
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html
Hahaha. Ok ooh. After 2 yrs. Reach out to your ex husband first.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by MillerMoore1: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2015
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: Osauyilovespell@gmail.com OR CALL +2347064294395 Mrs Miller Moore from England City.(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by lordmahatra2: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
I want to thank Dr.lord mahatra for what he has done for me, at first i taught this was not real but until i just decided to give him a try. i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another, all Dr.lord mahatra did was to laugh and said he will be back to me within 48hours time, i taught he was lying but to my greatest surprise my lover called me within 48hours and said he want to see me, i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that i should forgive him, immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me. All thanks to Dr.lord mahatra he is indeed wonderful, in case you need help contact him on +2348073082764 or reach him on his is private email: Lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by patriciafro: 3:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Brittany Hanny from Washington USA, presently Living In Canada, I am here to testify the goodness of the great female spell caster called Dr Sandra, for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Sandra has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting her, She told me what to do, I send the money to her to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours she mailed me back and said she is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in her words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologise to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Sandra Via her email address SANDRASOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM and also visit her websites here with the Link below http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by patriciafro: 4:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Good day to everyone who is reading my testimony, I am Brittany Hanny from Washington USA, presently Living In Canada, I am here to testify the goodness of the great female spell caster called Dr Sandra, for helping me to capture the heart of my man back to me, since he broke up with me, Life has not been easy for me to Live with, No happiness and joy, was all sad all through and feel rejected by the world, because anyone who I loved always brought an heart ache to me, I pleaded him so that we can come back again but he said no, I was so confused and does not know how to go with it, Until one special and glorious day, after reading about wonderful works which Dr Sandra has done for many other people, I decided to Contact and after contacting her, She told me what to do, I send the money to her to buy the requested materials, after 24 hours she mailed me back and said she is through with the spell and my lover is going to come back to me after three days, I was so happy and I believed in her words. To my own greatest surprise My Love came back to me apologise to me and Promise to Love me forever all times in all his endeavors and promise never to let me down anymore. I am so happy today because Dr has done the greatest for me and make me a proud woman of myself too, If you are in Need of a Real Spell Caster to help you also to bring your partner, Loved Ones back to you, I will advise you not to be afraid anymore, all your pains are over if only you contact Dr Sandra Via her email address SANDRASOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM and also visit her websites here with the Link below http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com

Great Thanks DOc
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by lordmahatra2: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Things were not fair to me when my lover left me for another girl. My name is Tatae from Sweden and there has been a lot of joy in my heart since the very day that Dr.lord mahatra whose contact details are via phone number +2347037292247 or via email at: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com came to rescue me from the bondage i was in before. And i still thank the owners of that site on were able to display Dr.lord mahatra contact details and address because through the help of dr. lord mahatra a lot of broken home has been restored do contact dr. lord mahatra on the details displayed above and achieve lover and romance in your relationship

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Chidoks(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
madam are you well at all.you left him for a richer man when he was broke.now after squandering husband 2's money you suddenly want to go back to the ex abi?not minding he has a wife shebi??you must be a gold digger wey no sabi dig sef.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Katty114: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2015
[b]
I am katty From canada, I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also can't do without their lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster.AND AGAIN I WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS Especially IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to be before, the break up by my lover And before that incident I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much I was begins to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell any body about what she wants to tell me,The wife of my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her And the spell that she used is harmless,But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduced her to him.Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster She SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr OKIJAIKE.
My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next 48 hours My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the whole world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over nothing again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore their Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is Email: okijaike@gmail.com
[/b][color=#006600][/color]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Ohara073: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
My name is Henry Williams, am from Neither land, Life has being very difficult for me Since when my Wife left me and my Kids, She left for no reason. I and my kids had being dwelling in pains for almost two years now, Recently, A Friend of mine Directed me to One Woman on line, Her name is Dr Caro, She is a Powerful Spell caster, She helped me and before it knew it, My Wife that left me and my Kids came back and started begging me. What more can i say, Dr Caro showed me How powerful Her Love spell is. I will Drop Her Email ID along with this testimony of mine in case anybody want to contact her, This is Her ID: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Ohara073: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
My name is Henry Williams, am from Neither land, Life has being very difficult for me Since when my Wife left me and my Kids, She left for no reason. I and my kids had being dwelling in pains for almost two years now, Recently, A Friend of mine Directed me to One Woman on line, Her name is Dr Caro, She is a Powerful Spell caster, She helped me and before it knew it, My Wife that left me and my Kids came back and started begging me. What more can i say, Dr Caro showed me How powerful Her Love spell is. I will Drop Her Email ID along with this testimony of mine in case anybody want to contact her, This is Her ID: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.