Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78656 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by chloe177: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2015
My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster his name is lord masuka, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM or call via +2347053105287 and add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord masuka

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jasminejessi55: 1:17am On Aug 13, 2015
My name is JASMINE JESSI, am from England, what a wonderful and a
straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness
into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Jessica,
i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr OKO
on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When
i shared this my sad experience with Dr OKO he said everything would
be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,
So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was
also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come
online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make
money,But this great man Dr OKO is never like that his own is for good
and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even
before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying
he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me
for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants
to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and
also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this
great man Dr OKO a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends
that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr OKO is the right man and
not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is
Dr OKO "his private email: on okospellhelp@gmail.com
or you can also contact him on moblle phone +2348148919791 to solve your
problems and he can also support and help you in the following aspect for you
to be rich,famous and have powers over all your en-devours business,work and
all financial assistance......
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jasminejessi55: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2015
My name is JASMINE JESSI, am from England, what a wonderful and a
straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness
into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Jessica,
i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr OKO
on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When
i shared this my sad experience with Dr OKO he said everything would
be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,
So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was
also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come
online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make
money,But this great man Dr OKO is never like that his own is for good
and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even
before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying
he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me
for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants
to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and
also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this
great man Dr OKO a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends
that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr OKO is the right man and
not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is
Dr OKO "his private email: on okospellhelp@gmail.com
or you can also contact him on moblle phone +2348148919791 to solve your
problems and he can also support and help you in the following aspect for you
to be rich,famous and have powers over all your en-devours business,work and
all financial assistance......
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jasminejessi55: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2015
I am by name JASMINE JESSI from United states, i want to use this
opportunity to thank the Great DR OKO for helping in getting
my Ex husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day
i contacted DR OKO he casted a love spell for me and told me to
wait for just 12 hours that my Ex husband will call me and i did
according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly,
in 12 hours, my Ex husband really called me and started apologizing
for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today
because DR OKOhas done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will
continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact DR OKO
and if you know you are encountering same condition, visit him today by
contacting him via this valid email address: okospellhelp@gmail.com
on mobile +2348148919791....
Thanks...
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Ghidey(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
talk to heartsmedia..com bbm channel: C003EB0CD. we will help solve your relationship challenges.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by LayneyHeffler: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the fact that this spell caster was presently here in Florida when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much priest Omar for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to b a mess. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com. +1 863) 274-3763.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by tuckerstacey: 4:11am On Aug 21, 2015
[b]My name is Tucker Stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call (+1 631 500 4609) or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by knudmoller2: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
[b] Lottery spell cast by dr.trust email him Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk or http://ultimatelotteryspe.wix.com/dr-trust

My name is Knud Moller. Dr. Trust cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What Dr.? I hit 4 of 6 and won 4,00.000.00 pounds! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 20,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of pounds and dollars.I won 700.000.00£ Then a week later I won 2,00.000.00 millions dollars,Thanks.Am very greatful for what your worderful lottery numbers did for me, i now own my self a house and a car.Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I now have my own business. If you are at there looking for a real and a gunie spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr. Trust is there to help you to win and be rich forever . contact him. web sit. http://ultimatelotteryspe.wix.com/dr-trust Or Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk or call +1 631 500 4609 0r call +2348156885231[/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by kessclara: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
I am so overwhelmed and grateful to you and the magic you have done that make me win millions of dollars in lottery. I would like to say,-Thank you. I was on the edge of losing my house and so many things around me, so I asked a spell from you, so that I will be able to save my house and come up with payment options. He help me with his magic spell and i win 500,000.00 $ all thinks goes to dr.trust for what him has just done for me. Sure enough,-what I asked for. You have proven over and over again, that you are the best spell caster. any body out there that is reading this my testimony,you have to hurry and get in touch with the spell caster,so that he can help you to win the lottery. email Ultimatelotteryspell@yahoo.co.uk or his web sit http://ultimatelotteryspe.wix.com/dr-trust call +1 631 500 4609 or +2348156885231. From Kess Clara united state. Thanks again for your wonderful help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Family Problems About Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.