Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91641 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:24pm On May 25, 2006
Eve! stop posting bad pics of Beyonce! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:25pm On May 25, 2006
here U go! kiss kiss kiss

check her put in the middle! looking damn fine! kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:31pm On May 25, 2006
U go Beyonce, show them the stuff U're made Up of! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2006
[move][/move]
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:53pm On May 25, 2006
[move][/move]

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2006
[move][/move]

[move][/move]
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On May 25, 2006
just give it Up 4 her, she deserves it

[move][/move]
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2006
whiteroses:

that top designer is picking on beyonce, is that a crown on her stomach, nwayz i'm not here to investigate nobody's boobies i'm here to see felista's (clears throat) imaginery friend, felista where is this girl, you are wasting my darn time i come here er second to see if you have posted it why did you talk about her when she ain't got no photo now you are making me overeact unnecsrly.
Soory Girl, U are G Unit princess, i am the G Unit Queeen!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2006
whiteroses:

that top designer is picking on beyonce, is that a crown on her stomach, nwayz i'm not here to investigate nobody's boobies i'm here to see felista's (clears throat) imaginery friend, felista where is this girl, you are wasting my darn time i come here er second to see if you have posted it why did you talk about her when she ain't got no photo now you are making me overeact unnecsrly.
Soory Girl, U are G Unit princess, i am the G Unit Queeen!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 1:35pm On May 26, 2006
@rhodalyn, lots of mwaahz to you for those gorgeous pictures that is what i'm talking about i like the afro one, not liking the fringe though, look at that half earing ain't it pimping.
@ciaralover, i don't even know whay to say, gunit princess gunit queen, both sounds like they're obsessed with gunit
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2006
whiteroses:

@rhodalyn, lots of mwaahz to you for those gorgeous pictures that is what i'm talking about i like the afro one, not liking the fringe though, look at that half earing ain't it pimping.
@ciaralover, i don't even know whay to say, gunit princess gunit queen, both sounds like they're obsessed with gunit

Yea u are right!!GGGGG UUUUNNNIIITTT
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 4:13pm On May 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

LOL LOL ok i'll stop cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 8:02pm On May 29, 2006
Rhodalyn:

aliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeyssssssssssssssssssssssssss is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 8:18pm On May 29, 2006
felista:

aliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeyssssssssssssssssssssssssss is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol she's cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by trumic(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2006
Beyonce is hot

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:29pm On May 30, 2006
alicia keys is the hottest.rihanaa is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2006
And I thot the thread was on Beyonce undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:35pm On May 30, 2006
to me i think she is beautifull but the are more beautifull celebraty than her
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:38pm On May 30, 2006
the most beautifull pic is the one which she look more black wit a dress i cant believe rihana is keeping pressure on her!!!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 2:38pm On May 30, 2006
I know that, its just that there r threads on the other celebs. U know what go ahead, u started the thread anywayz. lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:43pm On May 30, 2006
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn rihannnnnnnnnnnnnnna she is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:46pm On May 30, 2006
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn rihannnnnnnnnnnnnnna she is hotttt
lauryn:

I know that, its just that there r threads on the other celebs. U know what go ahead, u started the thread anywayz. lipsrsealed
[/q
lauryn link=topic=12338.msg389682#msg389682 date=1148996326:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:03pm On May 30, 2006
oooooooooooooook cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 4:19pm On May 30, 2006
lauryn:

oooooooooooooook cheesy
hey girl how do you get to post pics in nairaland forum i have seen one beautifull pic of beyonce and jayz in google but i dont know how to start posting to this topic
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Efani(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2006
whoever posted this should kill themself

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 2cantango(f): 6:03pm On May 30, 2006
Will you show them how to do it? cool

You could volunteer yourself as a sacrifial test dummie grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Efani(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2006
u got jokes huh?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:39pm On May 31, 2006
this is the beautifull one

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Badman888(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2006
we still havnt seen ur friends picture
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 3:11pm On May 31, 2006
there is no need because aliciakeys is the best of all

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2006
felista i have open a new thread for alicia keys,it's call,do u like alicia keys,i do,
that's the name
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 3:17pm On May 31, 2006
black is beautifull and aliciakeys prove that beyonce should just cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.