Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91566 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
when we talk about classic this is the classic one beyonce is fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
beyonce is pure fake

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2006
this are the beauty ones not beyonce

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2006
the beauty ones are cool not beyonce

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2006
felista?? wot were U on bout the last tyme??
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2006
and many more beauty than beyonce

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2006
and ,moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2006
giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttt upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp wink smiley cheesy

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2006
flista abeg oooooooooooooo it's ok now
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2006
she is the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt  grin cheesy wink smiley

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Badman888(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2006
ok i cant agree with you on that one no way
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2006
she is prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2006
flista stop now
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2006
no she can continue
let her OD
who cares i was doing the sam cause im tired of haterz
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2006
ashanti has more makeup on than anyone in the world what is wrong with you sht
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2006
ashanti is ugly,more ugly person i've ever seen in da world
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2006
beyonce is a thousand more makeup shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2006
and more bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2006
flista baby,come on now girl,this is useless
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2006
eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i have nothing to do so i just want to bore these piece of shit

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2006
OK go ahead grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Badman888(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2006
this is some serious battle the amounts of pictures wasted here
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2006
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee issssssssssssssssssssssss dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm peryt

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2006
@felista people told you to stop hours ago but you didn't and you pushed it till you showed ashanti's fat leg in that pink dress, this one has blown all the pretty faces of ashanti you've been collecting, weldone though because no one knows her leg is that hideous. no offence i just find it funny grin grin grin
@rhodalyn, hi (i don't know what to say but you know how we do)
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2006
awwwwww U're such a nice person whiteroses cheesy kiss kiss
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2006
Da hell! Ashanti's legs are looking damn fat in that pic! shocked
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2006
who need thin legs like a stick big legs are gooooooooood and sexxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2006
still a lot of more talented than beyonce.christina is just beautifull even without makeupsssss lokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk at ma girllllllllllllllllllllllll not that bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Badman888(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2006
Jay z beyonce 4 u

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jgirl3: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2006
lol. Badman, that is one cool pic. Despite that graphic representation, i still love jay-z
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2006
hhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo tired ashanti nelly for you

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2006
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.