Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91573 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Free(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2006
tell em ooo grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2006
Abi ooooooooooo minus d booty dance --she is nuttin

S-Kola who is hatin wetin concern me with ur wifey beyonce? angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by saintkola(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2006
@ jay, we all know u're hating on her. what we need 2 know is why ?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2006
She is beautiful
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by saintkola(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2006
u can say dat again !
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2006
I oppose. She is no that beautiful.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Amobi1(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2006
Africans are stupid!!! Why do we keep let this people represent black (some body quoted "black is beautifull" do any of this chick looks blac)!!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:52am On Oct 24, 2006
Da heck is wrong with ur fugly ass?, U dont come in here and call Africans stupid.
Dont play ursef, seriously, go burst a nut, bout Africans are stupid, fool angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2006
Amobi 1:

Africans are stupid[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]!!! Why do we keep let this people represent black (some body quoted "black is beautifull" do any of this chick looks blac)!!!
r u beautiful? post your pic let's see. i bet with a name like your's, u prolly look like Nneka d village ho! sweerie, beauty comes in different shapes, sizes and colours, so she's lightskinned, must u hate?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by GNature(m): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2006
@topic

Stop hating, haba
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by naija4life(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2006
Y'all jealous peeps shuld go get a life.

Beyonce is da sexiest whether u'all like it or not.

With or without da booty dance, she still rocks.

At least for the last 2 years or there about, i've been using her image to jerk off and dats a compliment for her as i dont think fugly chicks while on da act. grin cheesy wink, can u dig it?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by saintkola(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2006
*lol* i'm feeln ya !
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Amobi1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2006
lyryn and scopio:
  i wish u guys can look @ your pics. u guys look like chicks that can't clean their asses. ugly lookin bitches comparing themselves with somebody. if it wasn't for green card lottery, your might still b in naija selling oranges.
i guess nobody in your family looks like me.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eslynera(f): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2006
beyonce is beautiful i must admit kiss
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2006
Amobi 1:

lyryn and scopio:
  i wish u guys can look @ your pics. u guys look like chicks that can't clean their asses. ugly lookin bitches [/color][color=#990000][/color]comparing themselves with somebody. [color=#006600]if it wasn't for green card lottery, your might still b in naija selling oranges.
aww, waz that how u got here? biatch, everyone around me know i never say i look good or i'm beautiful, so try again. omo oshi with your kerosene mango shaped head lookin like a test tube formed grabeast,fall back jor! n u damn right, noone in my family looks like u,wowo didn't make love to any of us,,,,odensin, isi nkita alias stream fowl.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2006
Amobi 1:

lyryn and scopio:
  i wish u guys can look @ your pics. u guys look like chicks that can't clean their asses. ugly lookin bitches comparing themselves with somebody. if it wasn't for green card lottery, your might still b in naija selling oranges.

fear let u spell my name right, stupid fool. Talking bout nobody in my fam looks like U, fool, U dont even look like U, U r damn right I cant clean my ass, cos U r at it, now get back to work. Cos U mistakenly got here via green card, U have to announce it eh?, odeoshi, caricature of no gender. No worries, I got your cure, idiot, or aren't U the missing statue from the shrine?, U better get back before dey realize you're missing, stupid fool.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2006
Amobi 1:

Africans are stupid!!! Why do we keep let this people represent black (some body quoted "black is beautifull" do any of this chick looks blac)!!!

Wait a minute who fu*k do u think u are? saying sh*t about my people. Boy do u think before u wright? If u know u ain't got  Sh*t to say get the fu*K out.  " Africans are stupid!!!" What the fu*K  are u infering. So u mean we got no intelligent person in Africa?  Boy u need to go sit ugly little nappy ass down and think. One more thing  u can post Sh*t about me i don't fu*King care  BRING IT ON.

Amobi 1:

lyryn and scopio:

I know That is what ur stupid ass was selling before  u  got hooked up with a white lady who brought  ur Stinking ass to America.  IDIOT
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2006
lauryn:

fear let u spell my name right, stupid fool. Talking bout nobody in my fam looks like U, fool, U don't even look like U, U r damn right I can't clean my ass, because U r at it, now get back to work. Cos U mistakenly got here via green card, U have to announce it eh?, odeoshi, caricature of no gender. No worries, I got your cure, idiot, or aren't U the missing statue from the shrine?, U better get back before dey realize you're missing, stupid fool.

@Lauryn

He thinks his cute. Have u seen his pix he looks like 5 cent.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Amobi1(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2006
Lauryn,sy200 and scorpio!
Common now, it's not my fault you guys are ugly. my ex-was from Onitsha she looks better than you guys whole generation. Miss FuFu. you guys should post your pics. i just started going out with an indian girls with class. You guys look like juju. i wonder why they you girls Bitches. you talk too much shit.
If i ever marry u (which will never happen, your dad will kill 10million cows. i will use you guys for juju. una no they fine, at all. don't blame me blame your ancestors.
you guys can even fall b/w margin b/w my ex and present girlfriends: one onitsha babe and an india chick. so Bleep of!! infact post you pics!!!

Here is my onitsha babe, compare yourselfs then: As you can see, they all got class. not to talk about the india chicks. Obasanjo loking bitches.

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2006
LMAOOOOOOOOO! u had to go down to indian chicks, dude have u seen real beauty? talkin about sacrifice, spell it. lol, i feel so sorry for u, with your ugly self, who lied to you n told u, u were handsome? that's d alien i want to have a word with. idiot, lol, like this mugu's goin to scare me with juju, u have to come a lil harder than that hun, because we breed them in my family. watch yourself jor, amadioha reject! onitsha babe ko, yaba left wife! hun get it right, i never said i was pretty n u have never seen my pics, y r u still hatin? meanwhile, i have seen ya fugly self n u just don't cut it for me. freakin loser living off steroids n d like, 5 years down d road, u'll b havin sperm problems. lol, u sha b mugu. cheesy grin *u might want to tk ur ''ex's '' pics off d internet o, cos if d others reach here, dem go yab u, i no lie,,,i'm just helpin u sha. u can thank me later*
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lionheart(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2006
OUCH!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  NO COMMENT Scorpio take it easy grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2006
LH, y r u ''ouching''? cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lionheart(m): 5:18am On Oct 25, 2006
take am easy with the guy now angry He get indian girlfriend abeg undecided grin grin grin

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2006
lmao! i b wan type sontin naw sef, i no wan find im wife trouble because she no find my trouble. then again, he shud b more appreciative of his people, prolly y no 9ja girl wants him self, lol, who wan marry ode like dat put for house? na kill dem go kill am ni grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ sy2000
lol ,tell me about it

@ Amobi
Do I sense self-esteem issues?, okoro feeling funky, friggin wanksta reject. Abi na d pikin wei help U get your greencard be that, ozuo oshi, fool feeling like he got class, U are nothing close to C. I cannot afford to waste more time on U than I already did, Scorpio has handled U right. bornfool like U! Fresh Off the Boat,,,,, refugee claimant like U, U define the word REFUGEE!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Amobi1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2006
points of correction!!
i still have my onitsha babe we got back 2gether. lol!!! you guys r fuckingly ugly. African FuFu. Show ur pics haters,
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Amobi1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
scorpio:
You have to go down to indian chick>LMAO
wat part of the world can you compare naija girl with india, well both my onitsha girls and india makes you guys jealous!!! i guest non of them looks like you guys abe!!! you need to go back to the village!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2006
O Ga ooooooooo cuz of dat beyonce my AFRICAN  bro & SIs dey YAP 'em selves!!!!!

Wait oooo LION HRT can u xplian 2 me what was so funny abt d PIX? angry angry angry

make una jus drp am layonce no dey dat BEAUTIFUL period  angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
Amobi 1:

scorpio:
You have to go down to indian chick>LMAO
what part of the world can you compare naija girl with india, well both my onitsha girls and india makes you guys jealous!!! i guest non of them looks like you guys abe!!! you need to go back to the village!!
r u mentally ok?abeg dress comot jor! lol, dude i kno u can do better than this naw, stop disappointing me. n e wayz, i've noticed u, oya die away jor! Game recognise game, i don't recognise u, biko fade!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2006
jaybaby:

O Ga ooooooooo because of that beyonce my AFRICAN bro & SIs dey YAP 'em selves!!!!!

Wait oooo LION HRT can u xplian 2 me what was so funny about d PIX? angry angry angry

make una jus drp am layonce no dey that BEAUTIFUL period angry angry
u read d thread, as in where i from start? i couldn't b bothered abt beyounce jor, she beautiful, but that isn't d case here. instead of Amobi d fool to apologise, he's still coughin,,lol, n he decided to pick on me. cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
Amobi 1:

Lauryn,sy200 and scorpio!
Common now, it's not my fault you guys are ugly. my ex-was from Onitsha she looks better than you guys whole generation. Miss FuFu. you guys should post your pics. i just started going out with an indian girls with class. You guys look like juju. i wonder why they you girls Bitches. you talk too much shit.
If i ever marry u (which will never happen, your dad will kill 10million cows. i will use you guys for juju. una no they fine, at all. don't blame me blame your ancestors.
you guys can even fall b/w margin b/w my ex and present girlfriends: one onitsha babe and an india chick. so mess of!! infact post you pics!!!

Here is my onitsha babe, compare yourselfs then: As you can see, they all got class. not to talk about the india chicks. Obasanjo loking bitches.

What are u talking about i don't have to show the world my pix u go check my profile out and u gonna see the new hotty in town.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 1:12am On Oct 26, 2006
@amobi1
Boy u know that ur hoes ain't as beauty as i am
I didn't even read the juju part. O boy u dey crazy na who u wan use for juju. Let me tell u something if ur great great grand father get juju past the devil himself una no go do me anything.

"I just start going out with an Idian girl with class" O oooooooo  is she in Science class or Commercial class. Idiot. Boy i told u before and i am still gonna tell u again u have to go sit ur ugly little nappy stinking ass down and think.

Boy  to be sincere u are the stupiest person i 've ever met on the internet. What does ur so called " Indian girl" got to do with me.

" If i ever marry u"  Quote by Amobi1
  Hell no i always pray never to meet a tall black m*****fu*cker like u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl