Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91550 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jtkoko9(f): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2009
haters grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by THEAMAKA1: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
38 pages?!?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
WOWOW!!!!!!!!! LOL
i think she is beautiful but not as beautiful as people try and make it seem.
but that is the case with most celebs anyway.
so yeah she is beautiful, but a bit over-hyped.
but what celebrity isn't? undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Saazy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]4 her legs,dey look lyk dat of iya basira grin grin grin nd her bossom is THINKING cheesy cheesy cheesy ITS not her fault tz d fault of her olorioko d guy z gud wink wink wink on a more serious note if wierd mc gets d kinda bafs beyonce gets maybe wierd mc will b miss universe grin grin ;Dno hard fillings she try small
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ugo1on1:

This thread has gone on way too long,
1) When women feel intimidated by another woman (they can't compete with eg. Beyonce), they start  bitchin' n finding faults. Maybe you should focus on yourself and not what other people have (whether it's money, beauty, etc) and you'll be a very happy and content person.
2)Her beauty is not taking anything away from you, the sooner you realize that the happier you'll be and it's not just beyonce, it can be any other beautiful woman (eg she walks-in the room and has a nice shape, bigger booty  shocked or whatever), you start looking for flaws,  ladies, am I right or am I right?  grin

@ Ugo1on1,
You are so damn right. The only reason these women do not want to appreciate Beyonce's beauty is because deep down they know that she is much more beautiful than they are. Putting her down and finding fault in her is their defense mechanism of not wanting to face the truth. They just can't bring themselves to believe that a woman can be that beautiful and that woman is not really one of them.  The OP for instance is an ugly girl who feels insecure anytime Beyonce is mentioned. She is in fact obsessed with her. At one point she was even praying for Naomi Campbell to slice Jay-Z from Beyonce. Felisidiot, don't hold your breadth. That woman is LOVED by her husband. I know it's sad to you, but true.

Lol and lol again at jealous girls. Get over it! Or better still see a shrink! Oh yeah. . . . . you can also join Beyonce Haters Anonymous and share your jealousies with each other. . . . .Lol. . . . . . . . . Can't stop laughing at the losers. . . . . . grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by selencious(f): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2010
1. I don't see why dats any of our Biz.
2. I think she is beautiful with a double LL!!!!!!
3. Why do the ugly call people ugly?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Hardballer(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2010
congratulate
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by selencious(f): 1:34am On Feb 14, 2010
smiley
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by DezVienna(f): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
I think Beyoncé is pretty and made up to be beautiful. Overall, because she appears kind hearted and like a good person, she becomes beautiful from having more to bring than just beauty.

Do I feel some Hollywood actresses's beauty's are overlooked, yes I do. A lot having to do with how many of what I've read contribute. The pictures someone recently posted of other pretty people are all light skinned African Americans with similar physical attributes. That isn't the only way to appear beautiful. And in fact, many of them aren't even pretty, just perceived that way because of their skin tone, hair texture and Euro features.

People's perspective of beauty these days are all messed up and closed minded.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by DezVienna(f): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
And please, better nobody else post another picture of Alicia in the same sentence of beautiful or even pretty. That girl is neither nor.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nayah(f): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hello everyone as for me I thnik Beyonce is quite cute but not as beautiful as people wants to make believe! I think that waht's poster wanted to point out, actually we can't say she's ugly but for me she's too sophisticated, too much things on her, a girl like Kelly Rowland is prettier and much more attractive, because some people wants make us believe Beyoncé is THE rference for black beauty, and I say no.

First I suspect her of bleaching (just look at her previous records)
Secondly she's not representative of black beauty
But as I told before she's a cute girl but not so perfect, that's my opinion
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by DezVienna(f): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
I can agree with that, that she isn't the ideal of what black beauty is, that's what white America wants the world to believe. But I disagree with Kelly Rowland being what the ideal black beauty would look like. I think Kelly is average. I think Kelly is cute, and Beyoncé is pretty. Esther Baxter, she's Beautiful.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nayah(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
dezvienna I didn't say Kelly is the reference of black beauty but for me she's much more attractive and have this natural beauty shining on her. As for a reference of black beauty I would say Fatou Ndiaye she's not an american but senegalese but this is what I call a real black beauty,

http://pourelle.grioo.com/galerie.php?gid=266&num=1
http://afro-style.com/artistes/fatou_n_diaye.php
http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fichepersonne-80819/photos-series/detail/?cmediafile=18761036
http://s.plurielles.fr/mmdia/i/27/6/fatou-n-diaye-a-la-soiree-paule-ka-2657276_1350.jpg

If somebody can put clearly these pictures for me thx
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by DezVienna(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2010
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nayah(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2010
thanks Dez!!! Yes Fatou ndiaye rocks!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by khimzy: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2010
tongue u people simply hate B bcoz shz owesome and u are nt. that gal z owesome and beautiful from legs to face. p/s dnt hate.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by favouredjb(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2010
I find beyonce and christiana milian very beautiful

I love kelly but she doesn't come close
@nayah kelly had a nose and boob job so she's not all dt natural as you may think
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by valboy20(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
d op ix ffuckkin ugly...datx y shex jux backbitin n being a hater of beyonce....FYI, even in ur nxt 10 world, u cnt cum close 2 jayz...so itx bera ya get a lyf n stop hatin, or bera stil, go chop razor...go go beyonce...ya prettier dan dia mother jor
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by rishabdh023: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sheeshakay(f): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
felistidiot: she beaut but not the most in the whole world. i have my friend called naima amri and she is absoulutly more beaut than beyonce so soon i will send her picture and you people be the judges
i agree too she isnt d most
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by MrCork: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
felistidiot: she beaut but not the most in the whole world. i have my friend called naima amri and she is absoulutly more beaut than beyonce so soon i will send her picture and you people be the judges

...see yor head like fisherman hook...hav u eva dated light skin female in yor life?...or is thet anyone in that Nigeria as hot as beyansi ? angry

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by nemat19: 5:14am On Sep 30, 2014
What Do you think about the Total Recall Heroin Jessica Biel http://www.gasips.com/2014/09/jessica-biel-flaunts-yoga-toned-figure.html

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
felistidiot:
she beaut but not the most in the whole world. i have my friend called naima amri and she is absoulutly more beaut than beyonce so soon i will send her picture and you people be the judges
Gbam.I prefer rihanna to her
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Linda331853: 2:29pm On May 10, 2016
I agree
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Exodora: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
eveseh:
i agree,beyonce aint that pretty,i think only her color makes
her abit pretty and her face

If those things you mentioned don't make a woman beautiful , what is beauty then.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Centkruz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Last last u fine pass am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.