Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91733 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2006
So instead of trying to do this on ya own you are going to wait for her until she comes.If na to insult person you go carry first!Meanwhile ,you too sharrap dia angry grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2006
@ Uche
U suppose get my behind naw, shu, how ur own no come be.
@ OC
I go branch after school, as per sey ur Momsy don approve of me grin grin grin grin, I tell U,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2006
;d ;d wink :d
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2006
@Jbaby Whats so funny angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2006
how bout U mind ur own damn biz?, aproko!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2006
@ uche2nna

Hey why are u talking about me? what did do?/////////// grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2006
Just mind how u follow the lead of the two musketeers or else you will find ur mouth running faster than ur brain grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2006
hey Uche r u still here? u urself mind ya buss go FACE ur TEST tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lionheart(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2006
U guys just jump in any room and start running your mouths like a runaway car without brake  undecided  Yeye girls  grin and Jay whats your prob.? angry  tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 3:22am On Oct 28, 2006
Uche2nna:

Just mind how u follow the lead of the two musketeers or else you will find your mouth running faster than your brain grin grin grin

Hay hay hay, Boy mind your language and mind  how u talk to me.  Talking about my mouth running faster than my brain. What do u know about my mouth. u ain't know nothing about me to be talking to me like that. So watch out grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2006
Prob---I asked u wat was so 4ni?

Yes Uche WATCH OUT angry angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2006
Watch out? For who? LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2006
@sy2000 I was just trying to tell u what wil happen if you get conscripted ! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2006
@Uche

O boy na wetin be ur business. Even if i get "conscripted" na wetin be ur own. Why do u like interfering in others business. I know u gonna get a knot on ur head one day cause of ur interference in others business. " baba sofo"  tongue tongue I no like em oooooo   grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2006
And wat the hell is baba sofo angry angry angry angry angry
Which of ya bizness am i interfering with angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2006
1 what is ur own business if my mouth runs better than my brain

2 What is ur own business if i get conscripted

3 if u don't know the meaning of BABA SOFO go check the dictionary cause i ain't gonna tell.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2006
I do not have a yoruba dicKtionary grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2006
Anyways,seriously whats the meaning? undecided undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2006
I said watch out you're LAFIN abi? anywayz What about d TEST? tongue tongue tongue

Baba sofo----is"" i ga ra SHIN""" grin grin grin grin grin grin angry tongue tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by pumpie(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2006
The beauty lies on the face not the laps, if she had been wearing a covered clothe no one would notice. Anyway we all ve one body prob or the other. no one is made perfect so let her be.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Stedar: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2006
It's not only Beyonce.all d celebrities make-up 2 to hav a good video clip dat pple may like & purchase. Beauty is not evrytin,it's d talent dat is shining in Beyonce & not her beauty. For instance,sasha is not dat beautiful but she do good music. I've also found out dat talented persons are not mostly beautiful or handsome but the quality in dem make peeple like evrytin abt dem.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by saintkola(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2006
@ stedar, u got a point but d fact still remains dat beyonce is a beauty.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2006
@ Jbaby Are you sure that is da meaning of babasofo or you have been looking for an opportunit to tell me to" ra nshi" grin grin grin grin
The Test,huh.Best forgotten! embarassed embarassed embarassed
And at Sy2000 you beta come and explain this ya yarns angry angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 1:17am On Oct 30, 2006
Baba Sofo= a very nosey person
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 4:43am On Oct 30, 2006
May Amadioha, the real one, visit you! Nosey,huh!Hmph! Anyways,thanx 4 the compliment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by nilla(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2006
@ topic

she is not that beautiful.

But its interesting that there should even be a post on just her beauty.

I guess we should just leave it at some people think she is and some dont think so.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sy2000(f): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2006
Uche2nna:

May Amadioha, the real one, visit you! Nosey,huh!Hmph! Anyways,thanx for the compliment grin grin grin grin grin

Na u Amadioha go visit.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2006
Uche2nna:

May Amadioha, the real one, visit you! Nosey,huh!Hmph! Anyways,thanx for the compliment grin grin grin grin grin

I see U r a fast learner grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lionheart(m): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2006
abeg close ur teeth angry tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2006
Yeah. I learnt from the best grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:10am On Oct 31, 2006
@ LH
how bout u shut ur piehole angry grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 3:11am On Oct 31, 2006
@ LH You really dont wanna start a boxing match with me!! Even Mike Tyson can attest to that grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.