Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91819 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2006
nothing vulgar bout what I typed, imagine how I talk? grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:51am On Nov 02, 2006
Ummmm wrong, U smell it when u think of ur momma's cootchie when U were coming outa there, and the best solution would be for U to get back in there! Stupid fool.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 3:51am On Nov 02, 2006
henry007:

, keep it low u annoyin lil low life dog ridden beast in human form@ to whom it matches
lol, see me see wahala. fool wat's ur beef, do i kno u? keep it movin jor, insecurity's a bitch. just cos noone's talkin to u, u have to get involved in my bizness at all cost. talkin abt low life dog ridden beast, lol, test tube baby gone wrong, so damn ugly his birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory! die away angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 3:51am On Nov 02, 2006
I know you try and talk nasty and mean and all that ,,,but you are not fooloing me.I can see right thru that ur facade grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:52am On Nov 02, 2006
Scorpio:

lol, see me see wahala. fool what's your beef, do i kno u? keep it movin jor, insecurity's a bitch. just because noone's talkin to u, u have to get involved in my bizness at all cost. talkin about low life dog ridden beast, lol, test tube baby gone wrong, so damn ugly his birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory! die away angry

rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin deaded shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 3:53am On Nov 02, 2006
Please L and scorpio do you have a course called Swearwords 101 in that ur school undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:54am On Nov 02, 2006
As a marra of fact, YES, but we got exempted. grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by henry007(m): 3:55am On Nov 02, 2006
lauryn, ur soo gaddamn ugly ur iincubator glass was tinted
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2006
Ok you got promoted to the higher version SW 610 undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 3:57am On Nov 02, 2006
henry007:

lauryn, your soo gaddamn ugly your iincubator glass was tinted
lol, nucca, u so ugly your mom got morning sickness after u were born. now u gon start dissin urself, y can't u just waste away, we don't want to play with u. na by force!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:57am On Nov 02, 2006
She failed so many times they pass her on grounds of pitty  grin
I should know im the professor  cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

She failed so many times they pass her on grounds of pitty grin
I should know im the professor cool

Oh be quiet!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2006
kiss
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

She failed so many times they pass her on grounds of pitty grin
I should know im the professor cool
i thot u had h/work hun grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:00am On Nov 02, 2006
henry007:

lauryn, your soo gaddamn ugly your iincubator glass was tinted

U are so stupid U got hit by a parked car twice, idiot
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by henry007(m): 4:00am On Nov 02, 2006
half time, shut your pie hole lauryn
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:03am On Nov 02, 2006
U are so ugly when U look at the mirror, Ur reflection ducks at U, fugly lil bastard
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:04am On Nov 02, 2006
Scorpio I finish its accounting my favorite smiley
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:05am On Nov 02, 2006
hey Lauryn you know what,

If ugliness were bricks, you would be the Great Wall Of China grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:07am On Nov 02, 2006
We all know sey if I get on ur case this night, machine no go fit dry ur bed, so just respect urself and fall back. I dont wont u whining in my dreams, Sucker tongue!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:08am On Nov 02, 2006
lauryn:

We all know sey if I get on your case this night, machine no go fit dry your bed, so just respect yourself and fall back. I don't wont u whining in my dreams, Sucker tongue!

grin grin that was below the belt
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:08am On Nov 02, 2006
hehe grin grin
True talk for real
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2006
I just wanted to partake in the activities tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:11am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

I just wanted to partake in the activities tongue

THAT WAS SO NOT FUNNY BOOOOOOO
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:11am On Nov 02, 2006
well, sorry party pooper, maybe next time grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:13am On Nov 02, 2006
Josboy, lol, wat r u doin? cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:13am On Nov 02, 2006
seriously, ask am grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:13am On Nov 02, 2006
sharrap
evilslayer I know why they call you an asshorse, because I saw your *edit* grazing in the fields undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2006
josboy are you on the run ? ??
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:15am On Nov 02, 2006
Abeg leave me out of this o! did lauryn hurt your feelings grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:16am On Nov 02, 2006
Jboy, i kno Seun's around d corner somewhere, lol grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:16am On Nov 02, 2006
and btw
You're so ugly, they call you Moses because every time you step in the lake, the water parts

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.