Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,957 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91832 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by henry007(m): 4:17am On Nov 02, 2006
EvilSlayer:

Abeg leave me out of this o! did lauryn hurt your feelings grin grin grin grin
y u too dey act like mumu, u wan form butti
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:18am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

and between
You're so ugly, they call you Moses because every time you step in the lake, the water parts

Dude where do you get your jokes from? the so freaking dry. I'm calling seun on you.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:19am On Nov 02, 2006
lmao, y'all shud let j'boy play biko, he's been inside d house for too long cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2006
@ Jboy
Go to bed! U r embarassing me, like seriously.

Oh sharrap and get back to diggin into ur momma
henry007:

y u too dey act like mumu, u wan form butti
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2006
Lauryn you can come and join me wink, we wont have to use birth control your face will do just fine shocked
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:23am On Nov 02, 2006
Jboy
Yanga dey sleep o,,,,,,,,I dey warn U, everybody be witness grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:24am On Nov 02, 2006
Jboy can't your stupid ass do any better than that ? Like Lauryn said, just take your black Hausa self to bed you just embarassing Jos people.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:25am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Lauryn you can come and join me wink, we wont have to use birth control your face will do just fine shocked
u like trouble o, when it comes eh,,don't say i didn't warn u grin don't worry, i'm rt behind ya wink
lol@ Evilslayer, he isn't Hausa
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:26am On Nov 02, 2006
Your pretty lame, black Hausa self?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2006
Scorpio:

u like trouble o, when it comes eh,,don't say i didn't warn u grin don't worry, i'm rt behind ya wink
lol@ Evilslayer, he isn't Hausa
Oh my bad jboy  you sure do act like a hausa boy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2006
Ok U r not hausa, GOODNITE!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:28am On Nov 02, 2006
And as per embarrasment you said if you was gay you would do John Kerry
Na wa ooo, your ppl go applaud you now
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by GNature(m): 4:30am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

we wont have to use birth control your face will do just fine shocked

lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh boy na waa for you oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:30am On Nov 02, 2006
Yay! Jboy is Funny, now can we move on with the rest of the night? angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:31am On Nov 02, 2006
Lauryn, stop assuming the role of mummy
You know i senior YOU, kaji yaro wawa  tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:32am On Nov 02, 2006
See jos boy is Hausa shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:33am On Nov 02, 2006
kai! party done ei! grin cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:33am On Nov 02, 2006
I LOVE YOU LAURYN  kiss
I LOVE YOU EVILSLAYER, But as a brother. Not like you have feelings for John Kerry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:34am On Nov 02, 2006
Jboy
You must have a large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance and reading ur posts makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. Now OFF TO BED!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by watever(f): 4:34am On Nov 02, 2006
ok, enough with the hating, or do i ve 2 personally smack somebody here? angry(is dat possible? )
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2006
Yes IM General Sani Abacha's
Illigitimate son [English is my weakest subject]
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2006
Don't get to carried away jboy, I love you too bro. grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2006
watever:

ok, enough with the hating, or do i ve 2 personally smack somebody here? angry(is that possible? )

cyber-slapping should do just fine grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:37am On Nov 02, 2006
I wonder what seun would do to us if he comes in here.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by watever(f): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2006
see, y'all are already snapping out of it, way to go!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:38am On Nov 02, 2006
watever:

ok, enough with the hating, or do i ve 2 personally smack somebody here? angry(is that possible? )
n u is?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2006
Scorpio:

n u is?

For real though angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2006
And they day just got crappier
The Raptors lose Raptors Lose!

I need some burukutu embarassed
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2006
U need some sleep
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2006
I think all of u need some sleep tongue tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:41am On Nov 02, 2006
She is a cyber-cop

Lauryn tommorrow when will you be @ skool
Im doing the awards nights again, when i see you ehn. You will see ba, who is more senior
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:41am On Nov 02, 2006
Uchena I think you need JESUS

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.