Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,858 members, 7,855,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91918 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by watever(f): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2006
okay, i give up, i'll just get scoreboards. u can score points off each other then.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by maxell(f): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2006

Lauryn you can come and join me   , we wont have to use birth control your face will do just fine  

You mean you are going to nut all over her face ?  grin grin grin Dude that would be a world record  grin grin

Lauryn you can come and join me   , we wont have to use birth control your face will do just fine   

ha Haha  grin grin this is just too funny  grin grin grin

No birth control required !!! grin grin  he really wants his nut all over her face  grin grin grin crazy guy  grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2006
Jboy you better go to bed before I call your mom angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2006
@Evilslayer, u kno ei!
@J'boy, y do u even bother abt d raptors, r they still in existence sef especially after wat Kobe did to them?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Lauryn tommorrow when will you be @ school
I'm doing the awards nights again, when i see you ehn. You will see ba, who is more senior

I know sey dem dey pay U to talk, and I'm willing to tripple that amount just for U to hush up and go to bed. Bikonu!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2006
maxell:

You mean you are going to nut all over her face ?  grin grin grin Dude that would be a world record  grin grin

No birth control required !!! grin grin  he really wants his nut all over her face  grin grin grin crazy guy  grin grin

Where did this one come from pls
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:45am On Nov 02, 2006
maxell:

when did we get an instigator? undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:46am On Nov 02, 2006
Trynna have a comeback! grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:50am On Nov 02, 2006
nope! party done! undecided grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2006
I'm not sleepy yet
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2006
@ Scorp
Which time U dey come skool t'morrow?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2006
Can you two buy me lunch tomorrow?
Im stressed and need to be pampered embarassed
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2006
Xeroxing again undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Can you two buy me lunch tomorrow?
I'm stressed and need to be pampered embarassed

Omg! jboy you such a love-vendor cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2006
see im mouth like lunch angry
So because U r stressed I should naw off pata and cry, boi plz, Go to CN Tower and jump off! grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2006
lol, 11''ish''. dont worry J'boy, we'll go to Odua 2mwr.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2006
Im going to jump into Niagra falls. You said you was coming.
Dont let this become a tragedy, we was suppose to die together (satire) * could be wrong word
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:59am On Nov 02, 2006
hey hey hey, you not supposed to mention that place outloud like that
nah secret society thing you know. Either your in or not !
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2006
U and who is going to Odua,? I cannot afford to be seen with the likes of Jboy and Scorpio, God dont like cheap.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2006
Scorpio:

lol, 11''ish''. don't worry J'boy, we'll go to Odua 2mwr.

I start class at 1050. Katherine of course, so call me b4 U leave home, hope I dont forget my phone at home again!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2006
lauryn:

U and who is going to Odua,? I cannot afford to be seen with the likes of Jboy and Scorpio, God don't like cheap.

Ouch, watch when i get my executive office, you go love me then
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 5:06am On Nov 02, 2006
lauryn:

U and who is going to Odua,? I cannot afford to be seen with the likes of Jboy and Scorpio, God don't like cheap.
n HE also don't like ugly hun! ijiot, bitch get lost jor, after u'll come n ask me to rub ur back.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 5:10am On Nov 02, 2006
Scorpio:

n HE also don't like ugly hun! ijiot, bitch get lost jor, after u'll come n ask me to rub your back.
Biatch, go burst a boob jor, Anyhoo I get tory for U dis night grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2006
Hey dont be speaking about my wifey like that or else,,,,,, angry angry angry grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2006
Look what you did Lauryn
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2006/10/31/nb-birthcontrol.html?ref=rss
Im going to start calling you Openlegs grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 5:14am On Nov 02, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Look what you did Lauryn
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2006/10/31/nb-birthcontrol.html?ref=rss
I'm going to start calling you Openlegs grin grin grin

AND YOUR POINT IS ?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:15am On Nov 02, 2006
ke wawa ne wallahi !
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lauryn(f): 5:16am On Nov 02, 2006
@ Jboy
If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Scorpio(f): 5:18am On Nov 02, 2006
Uche2nna:

Hey don't be speaking about my wifey like that or else,,,,,, angry angry angry grin
u carry ya k-leg enter hia again, i b tink say ya cafe don close abi na nepa tk light? grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2006
lauryn:

@ Jboy
If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

Haba, you know I utulize my brain well well, its you wey i wonder if you sabi
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EvilSlayer(m): 5:20am On Nov 02, 2006
lauryn:

@ Jboy

Jboy I'll just go to bed and do some serious thinking if I was you. Hmmmmm I wonder if you could think with that lame brain of yours
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2006
Please let us not talk about intelligience.
My cerebral cortex is faster the twin turbines running at the speed of light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.