Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91656 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by shawna(f): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2006
lmao true true wink cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by neelsel(f): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2006
Shawna girl be careful what you say in here about Ms. Bad Breath. There is a jackass on this site lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, who almost cut me head off for saying that Ms. B ain't all that grin grin.

Glad you posted the pic. Sometimes I wonder what some people use to think (certainly not their brain). They believe everything the media feeds to them.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eslynera(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2006
I DI'n't see this topic, but i'm even listening to the song right now. I really love, it i keep listening to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2006
Wat Song?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lioness(f): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2006
she still aint all that
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by londoner: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2006
All you did was post a bad lace front wig, in a facial expression which was deliberately unflattering, does that make her unnattractive?
lol, you'd be hard pressed to find many black women in Hollywood or the music scene who dont wear weaves or wigs and makeup, they all have stylists, they all get help.

We all know one mans poison is another mans meat , some people think shes pretty, big deal, why does it irk some people?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Gamine(f): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2006
Whatever , the gurl is still FINE!!!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by youngdaddy(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2007
Record sales has spoken, Mtv has spoken, grammy has spoken, time has spoken, America has spoken, the world have spoken. Beyonce is a better song writer, a better performer, a better solo artiste, a better person to stand the test of time, a harder worker, a sexier icon, a more successful person than Kelly (who is not bad in her own little way but no way near Beyonce’s league) so the comparism is far fetched. Even Nairaland has spoken. She has the most topic on Nairaland than any other celerity on this earth surface. Anything outside this is beef
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful
« #19 on: May 19, 2006, 11:46 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check those boobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey eveseh or watever ya name is ,why re u buggin on the girl she is pretty we alll know that .the last page i visited u were busy arguin that kelly is prettier than she is.why dont we talk about ya username eve,that one that her mouth stinks out from the tv to people nosewhile watchin her videos.do u know that eve has done surgery 50 times
.beyonceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rocksssssssssssssssssssssssss.she is the real definition of beauty(original diva)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ameriefan(f): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2007
well i dont know if she aint that pretty
She's good but i dont like herI like that her song irreplaceable though. tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
O yes IRRPLACEBLE is banging--I love that song
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ameriefan(f): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2007
jaybaby:

O yes IRRPLACEBLE is banging--I love that song
its my fav song for now.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Free(f): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2007
oooh yea to da left

to da left grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ameriefan(f): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2007
Free:

oooh yea to da left

to da left grin
Evereything u won from the box to the left grin tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2007
Amerie_fan:

Evereything u won from the box to the left grin tongue

Everytin U Own-- In the Box to the left wink
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by gonkin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2007
beautiful no way
hot now you talk

but really she much prettier without the make up
please ladies dont take after beyonce's make up but you could try her voice
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ameriefan(f): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2007
jaybaby:

Everytin U Own-- In the Box to the left wink
oops type error,thanks
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by kellorah: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2007
Beyonce is buff jo!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2007
----Am-Fan No Probs grin

Kelly wetin U dey talk?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by kellorah: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2007
she fine oooo no b today cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2007
Where She Fyn Go?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by kellorah: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2007
she fyne go jayz house lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Emad(f): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2007
I think she looks pretty on TV , BUt i am yet to see her without make up before i call her extraordinary, cool cool cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Uche2nna(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2007
Emad:

I think she looks pretty on TV , BUt i am yet to see her without make up before i call her extraordinary, cool cool cool

U mean just after she gets up from bed shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by katchy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2007
see make i tell every body now, My B IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, fOR THOSE PEOPLE SHOWING HER FLAWS , YOU GUYS HAVE SHOWN US THAT SHE IS REAL NOT A FAKE SURGERY ADDICT. BEYONCE ROCKS EVEN WITH THOSE FLAWS , EVERYBODY HAS FLAWS , FIRST OF ALL CHECK UR SELF OUT
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Free(f): 4:36am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2007
Free CORRECT wink

NEXT
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Emad(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2007
well as far as i am concerned, Beyonce is pretty yea but i wonder how many people would not be pretty with three kilograms of make up on their faces, lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Free(f): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2007
3 kilo of make-up haba, grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by mekoyo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
She is but not the mst beautiful in the world.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Dime(f): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2007
everybody is beautiful in thier own way. she is a beauty whether we like it or not. Don't believe me compare her to some ugly girls you have met grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Emad(f): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2007
anyway as my brother always says, these days beauty is in the market, ( you just need to go and buy it)
The girls who are ugly must be really "determined to be ugly"

So the grand question shd have been, " is Beyonce really NATURALLY beautiful?" cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by slimghost(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2007
beautiful ke? she is just okay. i know many Nigerian girls that are more beautiful than Bee

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.