Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91649 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Emad(f): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
Slimghost
Please can you tell me how to post a topic on the forum?

Thanks
kiss
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sofine5(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2007
Beyonce was chosen #1 most desirable woman in the world grin grin grin

So stop hattin on her angry
get off her back

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2007
Hattin
Who?
Off Back?

U on Drugs or smtin?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Dime(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2007
i like her.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2007
please y'all shld get off Beyonce's back already. She is all that beautiful, if she wasn't ,she wldn't always be d main topic of discussion.Is she d only celebrity?no, but because she's all that,people are hatin' and rashin' on her.please,y'all shld let her be.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2007
damn! U just Said it al!! exactly!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Dime(f): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2007
i like her grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sofine5(f): 3:54am On Mar 13, 2007
chiogo:

please y'all shld get off Beyonce's back already. She is all that beautiful, if she wasn't ,she wldn't always be d main topic of discussion.Is she d only celebrity?no, but because she's all that,people are hatin' and rashin' on her.please,y'all shld let her be.

I agree wit u, tell em they are hatters angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by OmoEko1(f): 3:56am On Mar 13, 2007
chiogo:

Girl tell all them haters. they wish they had her body, ass and face
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Dime(f): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2007
actually, i like my ass thankyou very much, cuz i wouldn't change it for the whole world.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Free(f): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2007
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Dime(f): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2007
what was dat for free angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by liberia(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2007
she is too pretty and more pretty than the average girl. stop hating.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
Pretty 4 her Ike
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nella(f): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2007
Beyonce, is beautiful!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by spoilt(f): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
stop hating y'all! she's beautiful.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2007
Who Cares N'wayz grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by damel(f): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2007
I agree with you check these pictures out

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hehehehehe
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by OmoEko1(f): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
damel:

I agree with you check these pictures out
stop hating angry angry angry and i know for the fact that Beyonce is much better looking than most of the females on NL.
Am not a fan of her but she is beautiful, she has the body you guys are killing to have cheesy cheesy cheesy

[center]STOP HATING[/center]
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hehehehehe
Omo Eko:

stop hating angry angry angry and i know for the fact that Beyonce is much better looking than most of the females on Nairaland.

Who say? grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by OmoEko1(f): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
jaybaby:

Who say? grin grin grin
I Said it cheesy cheesy OMO EKO grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2007
Your Vote Dnt COUNT--Hehehe grin grin tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by damel(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2007
Omo Eko no one's hating, i would say we r all entitled to our own opinion.You can see her as pretty, i can see her as not so pretty
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2007
I can see her as Ugly 2 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sisimose(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2007
LOL naughty children
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by mukina2: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2007
damel
those pics na die o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hehehe
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sofine5(f): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2007
If u say u arent haters than why u say stuff bout b

THAT's called HATTIN

and if u think beyonce is not beautiful, look at this pic of b without makeup

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by londoner: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2007
she looks very tired and worn out in that picture, its not the best picture I agree, but who would take a good picture looking that tired?, on an average day she is actually very pretty without makeup. People who have seen her up close will know best how she looks.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2007
Wow she Looks like smone Recuperating 4m a Hrtbreak sad sad sad sad------2 Bad that Pic is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I even Look Better than Her GAN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2007
@jaybaby, scorpio and co.
i wonder why you guys are making so much noise about the most admirable woman on earth(not the most beautiful though). u needed to see her perform in naija, where she sang the national anthem like say she was born and breed in naija. so beautiful that nite.
this girl has made mark for her self; very energetic, hard working and down to earth person, she has maintained a cool relationship with a former player like jz. irespect that chic jare.
the other girls u guys have been mentioning may equally be beautiful, but not as enregetic and hardworking as b. most of them are dummies in the brain.
for a.keys: very beautiful but not very good legs.
@ the guy that showed his onitsha chic- your chiks rock just like mine. them scorpio just dey very jealous. and try loose that chik again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.