Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91541 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2007
@onitsha chik
i mean no loose the chik again
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by EastnEuSis(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2007
shocked----- lipsrsealed

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jaybaby(f): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2007
Hehehe
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sofine5(f): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2007
that's just because she's in movemnt
angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by tonexalive(f): 3:49am On May 16, 2007
why do u think b is not beautiful? shocked ; she okay 4 my liking moreover she's one of God's creatures winkshe's cool cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by SoWhat1: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2007
Beyonce is a beautiful girl as is all the other ladies that were posted. The Creater did not just make one person beautiful. I know its difficult to accept that she gets alot of shine, but she is also very talented and driven. I don't agree w/ how she dealt with her original crew though and that is why I don't buy her music.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by prncss(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
Half of the people who talkin about how she hella ugly and make dont make damnnear the kind of money dis chick make,before you try to criticize her try to gain sucess bein sexy like she has and tehn talk , y'all actin like you hella fien and half of you criticizrs aint even Beyonce status. im not tryin 2 b insulting but im bein real. I GOT MAD LOVE FOR HER CAUSE SHE HOLD HER STUFF DOWN AND SHE A BAD ASS BITCH.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by djcrooky(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2007
men that pics is nice but her legs are dammn ugly, and her pussy almost sticking out
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by leshite: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
beyonce is BEAUTIFUL and hot too!! but i think sometimes she applys tooo much makeup
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by maedan(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
I used to hate on Beyonce too because she was just so good at everything! Dancing, singing, now acting.

But now I see how talented and truly lovely she is. Ugly? Tell that to her zillion fans that made her what she is now.

Too much make-up? Her only vice. When she came to Nigeria and took pix at an orphange wearing a white t-shirt and no muck on her face, her real beauty shone through. These pictures being posted here are really unflattering, esp the first one with her inner thighs showing. Even Miss World would look bad taken from that angle!!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by maryray(f): 5:29am On Sep 29, 2008
lol!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sammyjl(f): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2008
I think if you dont like something/someone u'll always find negative things to say about that something. As for me, I dont think she is ugly but she aint beautiful either, she is just fine.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sammyjl(f): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2008
And those fake hairs of her that dont come out
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by dumie(f): 10:27pm On May 16, 2009
She's just there
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by debbynicky(f): 1:28am On May 18, 2009
Beyonce is beautiful and so is most people. Everyone is beautiful in his or her own way. I think Bee is beautiful so does all her fans. I like cause she knows wat shes doing and she's real

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by debbynicky(f): 1:34am On May 18, 2009
More pics of Bee

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by buttercop(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2009
see cool pics of the woman u don't think is that beautiful

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by wunmilyn(f): 12:39pm On May 18, 2009
she is ok but not the way people overrate her  undecided

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by kenase: 12:45pm On May 18, 2009
to me she is
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by kenase: 12:55pm On May 18, 2009
wunmilyn,beyonce is not just beautiful,she is more like an angel
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by londoner: 1:04pm On May 18, 2009
I think beyonce is beautiful, but there are many beautiful women out there, some more beautiful than her. What Beyonce has is beauty, success, work ethic, determination and ambition. Now among many women as beautiful as her, you dont always find the other attributes in such abundance too. This is why people rate her so highly.

They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyway. As someone who has seen her in the flesh, without much makeup and in jeans and t shirt, she is naturally beautiful IMO, even up close.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lysaa(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2009
bey is a beautifu woman anyday anytime. The thing is any girl could be beautiful depending on how u carry urself.

if u carry urself like the queen ofthe world, others would see u that way, and trust grils,
sooner they come trying to dis u cos of their sense of inferiority.

how come i haven't seen this thread since?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by nympho19(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2009
saying ur frnd's more beautiful doesnt count,
no one said she's the most beautiful in the world, she's one of the hottest celebs and she's beautiful too.
dnt hate her cuz u cnt in ur wildest dreams get to where she is.
if she is fake as naiherians claim hw cumm dey dnt tuk bout her wit alot of comtroversies like dem halle berry, pamela anderson, and odas.
bout dose boobs, if she's really fake as u guys speculate, she wud ve done a boobs job to make it firm, dnt u tink so?
bout her legs, she's nt on the thin side and she was on heels so der's notin der if her laps and legs strain to show some muscles.
i order all nairalanders to show off dia boobs or pose nude both gurl and the guys shud bring dia galfriends nude pics, lets compare dem to hers' then we'l knw y jayz still sticks with her, contract or nt
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Sissy3(f): 11:42pm On May 22, 2009
beauty is very subjective however i do think she is beautiful
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by dyabman(m): 12:52am On May 23, 2009
why all this post huh?, y hating, Beyonce - Goddess for now, its her turn DAMN IT!.

sammyjl:

I think if you dont like something/someone u'll always find negative things to say about that something. As for me, I dont think she is ugly but she aint beautiful either, she is just fine.
you ate ur word again,
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lysaa(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2009
talking abt beauty and ppl, oga above me, what has gabry done to deserve these disses?
I think she is beautiful in and out
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2009
A Beyonce-thread again? Coming from 'felistidiot', a known Beyonce-hater? Please! BEYONCE is VERY BEAUTIFUL!. Posting a bad picture of her will not make her less of a beauty.
@ Poster, even YOU don't look half as good as she does in her worst photo. grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by redgalusa(f): 5:11pm On May 30, 2009
Beyonce is beautiful, however, her beauty is not unique. She is talented, but she is not the most beautiful AA woman.
There are Too many beautiful women that many are not familiar with: Here are a few

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by redgalusa(f): 6:06pm On May 30, 2009
RIHANNA VS BEYONCE?

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 2Angels1: 7:25pm On May 30, 2009
confound in it christina, ashanti , ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaarrrrrrrraaaaaa they are all much much preetier than
beyonce knowles or more like beyonce foes duh
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 2Angels1: 7:27pm On May 30, 2009
sorry forgot to put shakira , alicia damn beyonce foes is so not preety

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.