Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66461 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
tobnical:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/south-african-women-married-to-nigerians-stage-protest-aganist-discrimination/
Hey thanks for the post.Didn't catch any of it on the news but i sure would reach out to friends at SABC for a backup.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: They should go and sit down jo! Are their marriages not really frauds?
Koyò,o iye lekute.....edede eko,o....
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Abbey2sam(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nuzo':
The ladies have a point. Some of them may have found true love or lust in Nigerian men and thereby should be accorded with their full rights.

The governement on the other hand has a point as over 90 percent of Nigerian marriages to foreign women is nothing but a fraud.

Middle ground should be reached by both parties.

Whatever their motives maybe,are they breaking any law, they are just been smart......SA is known for this kind of act against nigerians, oneday nigeria will have oppotunity of revenge
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by MajorJ(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided

Because you look better than them abi??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by henryphyol(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

you are a fraud!

4 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by henrysam(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men

It is your men that should stay clear of them. U dnt av the better understanding why naija men are marrying them.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by philc334: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
On and on it goes. what worth having worth fighting for. Nigerian men are sincere and they at lest tried grin to keep to their marital vows that is why foreign women can let them go
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Wow, thats quiet an explaination. Seems you are highly experienced and exposed to the SA d1cks, otherwise how would you know the dept of their being? undecided

Gayy tingz!
WOW?! Na wao!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: I can't stop laughing see ds mumu o. Anyways since u r nt a Nigerian, u can't undastand d proverb. In Nigeria, d proverb "d devil u knw is beta dn d angel u dnt knw" means Nigerian men can predict thr women wc is far beta dn sm1 u cannot predict @ all, cos such a person might disappoint u most. I hope u undastand? And unlike u, I'm nt into d guy-snatching business

sharrap
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
lrguru:

sharrap
U2 dumb arS.e
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by hollypagan: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
where is south Africa?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: U2 dumb arS.e

all ur posts up here smells of stupidity and i'm sure u're not a child. Smh
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by rareman(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Oh! Bobs see beaf, most women commenting on this thread seams to have problem with the idea of Nigerian man marrying a SA woman. On the topic good move by these women, u ve got to protect your own
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
lrguru:

all ur posts up here smells of stupidity and i'm sure u're not a child. Smh
it smells stupidity in ur nose because u r actually stupwid.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
holly-pagan:
where is south Africa?

along lagos-ibadan express way.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: it smells stupidity in ur nose because u r actually stupwid.

u wrong, ur stupidity has infiltrated this sane atmosphere, n it'll do u a whole lot of good if u cover ur sorry azzz in shame. Speakin some fvcked up proverb 'the devil u know....bla bla bla.' so u actually know u guys are devil? What a shame
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
lrguru:

u wrong, ur stupidity has infiltrated this sane atmosphere, n it'll do u a whole lot of good if u cover ur sorry azzz in shame. Speakin some fvcked up proverb 'the devil u know....bla bla bla.' so u actually know u guys are devil? What a shame
Beta wake up, itz a proverb and literally doesn't mean Nig women are devils. But outta ur stupidity u seem not to be able to reason wt ur greasy brain and undastnd a simple proverb. .

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by chrisdstar: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
ba7man: Why insult them??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by chrisdstar: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
ba7man: Why insult them??

they even deserve much more than an insult.SA racially abuse their fellow blacks,but what i don't understand is,on what grounds?,they've 4gotten so soon that these same African brothers in one way or the other helped them when they were suffering Apartheid.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by kwajahafiz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided

why such crass lowbrow comment....
you ever heard the word, civility?...
excercise some, it might do you a world of good afterall.
start now.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: Beta wake up, itz a proverb and literally doesn't mean Nig women are devils. But outta ur stupidity u seem not to be able to reason wt ur greasy brain and undastnd a simple proverb. .

lady, i wont bring myself down to ur level and start arguein with u, ur stupiid proverb was what finally nailed the coffin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
lrguru:

lady, i wont bring myself down to ur level and start arguein with u, ur stupiid proverb was what finally nailed the coffin
Now how did a coffin get into ds thread? U can argue all u want itz ur choice dude and check out 4ur own proverbs too itz nastier and scarier dn mine
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by abbeybanks(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
the ministry smell foul-play maybe it is due to complaints from thesame assoc. member of their hubbies having another wife in their country of birth before they get married to them to get papers... well the marra should be looked into by the ogas @ the top for immediate action

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by charleymed(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Truckpusher: If only we did things right ,we wouldn't be facing these insults we endure from these people and countries left ,right and center just for being Nigerian.....smh
shut up! U truckpusher
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
holly-pagan:
where is south Africa?
Hahaha.... grin grin grin Dude, you made my day!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: Now how did a coffin get into ds thread?

Help? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Kairoseki77: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
stillwater: Big pe.nis my foot. Nigerian men don't even match up to other African countries. In fact Nigeria and South African men have the same average peni's length. grin

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

What does this have to do with the thread? Ugly girl.

LMAO at China, India, and most of Asia.

I predict Chinese women are going to be moving to Africa in the future.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
abbeybanks: the ministry smell foul-play maybe it is due to complaints from thesame assoc. member of their hubbies having another wife in their country of birth before they get married to them to get papers... well the marra should be looked into by the ogas @ the top for immediate action
Actually it isn't.Fact is foreigners are seen as ATM.You could be genuinely married to a saffer and when its time to apply for your PR,those officials (H.A) begin their delay tactics. If you are wise,you would apply through Immigration Lawyers and get ready for as much as R30,000-R35,000 (un-official fee) and this doesn't affect only Nigerians,its foreigners from Africa in general. That's the price tag. How many people would honestly want to pay that? That's why you see those women protesting. They wouldn't want to accuse any officials but those exposed to the system here knows how they run the show.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Tolexander: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
Abrantie: Nigerian women fight for white men and Ghana men.
how nigerian women go fight for ghana men! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

Help? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Nah, thks
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
jidewin:
Actually it isn't.Fact is foreigners are seen as ATM.You could be genuinely married to a saffer and when its time to apply for your PR,those officials (H.A) begin their delay tactics. If you are wise,you would apply through Immigration Lawyers and get ready for as much as R30,000-R35,000 (un-official fee) and this doesn't affect only Nigerians,its foreigners from Africa in general. That's the price tag. How many people would honestly want to pay that? That's why you see those women protesting. They wouldn't want to accuse any officials but those exposed to the system here knows how they run the show.

Exactly what i said, they hate us but love our money
SMH
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
jidewin:
Actually it isn't.Fact is foreigners are seen as ATM.You could be genuinely married to a saffer and when its time to apply for your PR,those officials (H.A) begin their delay tactics. If you are wide,you would apply through Immigration Lawyers and get ready for as much as R30,000-R35,000 (un-official fee) and this doesn't affect only Nigerians,its foreigners from Africa in general. That's the price tag. How many people would honestly want to pay that? That's why you see those women protesting. They wouldn't want to accuse any officials but those exposed to the system here knows how they run the show.
These are the same South Africans who would come around to scream fraud and call Nigerians criminals. Jeez! What does the unofficial fees now represent in this story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.