Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Once Upon A Virgin... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Upon A Virgin... (1271 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon A Virgin... by marvelck: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2013
Whenever one loses his or her virginity, to me that's when the innocence of that person is lost. He or she becomes suddenly exposed (literally), now obvious of her needs and her rights as a woman. That's exactly what's happening to my beloved country Nigeria.
We (the masses), were once like an innocent young girl, until we were brutally deflowered and abandoned. Left to starve and beg for bread in the midst of abundance. In a country flowing with milk and honey. Long before now, we were contended with whatever was given to us, crumbs from the top. Left overs from corrupt officials, who made mockery of our innocence and virginity. Which they later took from us by force, and now we are 'exposed' and obvious of our needs as part of this country. Now the youth are demanding for their rights. Crisis and chaos everywhere, as everybody wants a piece of the cake. Our national cake. Now we don open eye!
Even a 10 year old child knows his or her rights, and wont mind collecting his own share if anyone is thrown at her. That's why you see some children joining adults to scoop fuel from broken pipelines, which is later sold for some pocket money. Militancy, terrorism, kidnapping, civil unrest and crime are all products of our lost innocence. The result of a brutally 'deflowered' generation. Now, many are clamoring for their rights, either by crook or by hook. The corrupt officials, the Architect of this whole mess, though not regretful but are now at a loss. Confused and afraid of their own safety. Should things get out of hand, with the way things are presently...
Re: Once Upon A Virgin... by Sapphire86(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2013
This shdnt b here!

(1) (Reply)

''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' / Edited! / My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.