Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' (1271 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Did Not Kill My Wife, She Killed Herself - Akolade Narrates Ordeal / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by goisyath(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2013
''My husband and i have been married for 3 years now, we are living happily and everything is fine but the only thing that bothers me is Cynthia...She is the cook my husband hired 2 years ago.
My hubby doesn't eat any other food except from cynthia's cooking, I cook also but he seems to relish Cynthia's food more. He does not joke with her Egusi soup...i can tell you that for sure.. He says he loves me..we have a good sex life. But there is a popular saying that goes ''Good cooking is the fastest way to a man's heart'' so i am still not comfortable with cynthia being in the house...
My husband says she is only there to cook and when i attempted chasing her away...he was really furious and for the first time in our marriage he did not talk to me for a week. I am confused..seriously! I am scared that Cynthia is becoming a threat to my marriage...and please do you think she is already sleeping him? i am a caterer, i work on all week days and at times return late...He sells cars and autoparts and most times he comes home before me....Please i need your advise...what do i do?''

SOURCE
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by critique101(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2013
Mehn the girl don dey Bleep your husband teytey. Chase her out. Or go home when your husband least expects. You may catch them
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Enegod(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2013
so,you dont know how to cook....
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by iffxwelkrested(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2013
seriously? ??...u r a cook and ur husband doesn't enjoy ur "egusi" soup. please giv her a holiday...yes u read my mind after that she shouldn't come back. if ur hubby has her num saved on his phone delete it. if they find a way of communicatin den u kn somthing is definitely up cos y will your cook want to talk to ur husband on the phone .b4 she leaves try n watch how she prepares her dishes esp d ones he likes u can practice later.
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by rottenegg: 4:46pm On May 11, 2013
Dis one don jam better hubby snatcher! You sure say na de egusi your hubby like Abeg, i go forward my address later make you drop "the cook" for my gate. Me sef like egusi!
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2013
Seriously, I do not think you should read too much to it. You said you are a caterer, so what I will advice is that since Cynthia can cook, why don't you employ her as your caterer so that she can work full time with you and then hire another cook. Or just tell Cynthia to show you exactly how she does it. Firing her for no cause may pass the message that you do not trust your husband and he may not like it. But I will only suggest you take Cynthia away from you husband as much as you can. How old is Cynthia by the way? What does she look like?

1 Like

Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Exponental(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2013
U are caterer n ur husband hired a cook? You are finished!
BTW, nice write-up. Nice of u for not using Ekaite but Cynthia.
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Mynd44: 5:37am On May 12, 2013
If you hand this write up to a nollywood producer, I am sure they can develop a swept from it and produce a movie from it in 2 weeks
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Nobody: 5:56am On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44: If you hand this write up to a nollywood producer, I am sure they can develop a swept from it and produce a movie from it in 2 weeks
Forget it, they will produce the movie in 3 days! Many Oga at the top are still coming as movies and comedies.
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:24am On May 12, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰ
Better send †ђξ
Cook packing cos there is fire on †ђξ
Mountain
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by jhydebaba(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2013
Enegod: so,you dont know how to cook....
Do you have a problem with comprehension

@topic: that's a new way of marrying a second wife without raising suspicion. I love that, hope to use the method soon cheesy
Re: ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' by Mynd44: 7:28am On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: Forget it, they will produce the movie in 3 days! Many Oga at the top are still coming as movies and comedies.
It is that quick now? Nollywood is good ooo

(1) (Reply)

Edited! / My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. / Any Advice For My Gullible Friend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.