Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42720 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by emteecve(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
iyke648: my guy seems lyk dem don contact u. Pls which state u be from, wetin b ur score and na msc or phd u bin apply?tnks
im nt one of u guys for nddc o cos im frm oyo. It was ur comment on ptdf dat I became interested in cos i am bout to wryt d exam
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
emteecve:
im nt one of u guys for nddc o cos im frm oyo. It was ur comment on ptdf dat I became interested in cos i am bout to wryt d exam
ok bro wish u d vry best
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please has any masters student been contacted??
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Papichyme(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Was any scholar invited today? Doubt so. 4rm all indication it seems D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r done inviting scholars. Please any1 with an authentic info with regards to d invitation process should update d house, esp 4 those of us nt invited........ Yet.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
DNA1: Sorry, I got your private message. Please i do not send/reply private messages... Kindly ask your questions here so it could be of help to everyone of us here.

Friday is just around the corner. I don't know if this is the second around of interview?

But may the good lord still be with us who are called...

Please those who are called, kindly indicate yourself here so we can all work together....

Regards..
Me
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 3:57am On Jun 27, 2013
@Examexpert, DNA1, Iyke 6**,

Congratulations to all invited scholars. Please I heard that there is going to be another briefing next week....date unknown yet. Pls can anyone confirm this? Will it be for another set of scholars or for those already invited?

I read about it in another forum. Someone wrote to the person who sent the email, saying he/she may not be able to make it this Friday. The person got a reply saying that there will be another briefing next week date unknown yet.

Pls those of u invited eg EXAMEXPERT, pls help us verify. Pls don't abandon us now u have been contacted. May God continue to lift those invited higher and higher.

I still believe God that there going to be a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Otexzy: I will keep this forum posted with relevant information.

Thank you and God bless us all

Otexzy: @Examexpert, DNA1, Iyke 6**,

Congratulations to all invited scholars. Please I heard that there is going to be another briefing next week....date unknown yet. Pls can anyone confirm this? Will it be for another set of scholars or for those already invited?

I read about it in another forum. Someone wrote to the person who sent the email, saying he/she may not be able to make it this Friday. The person got a reply saying that there will be another briefing next week date unknown yet.

Pls those of u invited eg EXAMEXPERT, pls help us verify. Pls don't abandon us now u have been contacted. May God continue to lift those invited higher and higher.

I still believe God that there going to be a miracle.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2013
examexpert: DNA1: Sorry, I got your private message. Please i do not send/reply private messages... Kindly ask your questions here so it could be of help to everyone of us here.

Friday is just around the corner. I don't know if this is the second around of interview?

But may the good lord still be with us who are called...

Please those who are called, kindly indicate yourself here so we can all work together....

Regards..
Me

congrats examexpert
i haven't gotten any text or mail yet, all i was asking is if it was phd or masters u applied for
pls kindly reply on dis forum
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2013
@ Otexzy i haven't been contacted yet..... I still dey wait
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2013
Am going in for Masters

Thank You

DNA1:

congrats examexpert
i haven't gotten any text or mail yet, all i was asking is if it was phd or masters u applied for
pls kindly reply on dis forum
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Please what state are you from.
examexpert: Am going in for Masters

Thank You

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2013
FROM NDDC STATE...

Thank you

ngobaa: Please what state are you from.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Examexpert please be specific we want to know because it seems some states have not been contacted...pls confirm if Edo have bn contacted. Congratulation.
examexpert: FROM NDDC STATE...

Thank you

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2013
NDDC state? For u to apply u must b From one of d nddc states we know that, we want to know if dey r contacting pple based on states...so please what state r u from, dats if u r comfortable to reply.
Thank you
examexpert: FROM NDDC STATE...
[i][/i]
Thank you

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Please, did anyone get a call about disregrding the initial text message?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
House, pls I got a call telling me to disregrd the text for the briefing and I'm on my way to PH at the moment.. Did anyone get any call of such. @examexpert pls any info of such?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by wandey14: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
There will be a miracle
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
wandey14: There will be a miracle
Amen ooooooooooo @ wandey14
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
akinwole21: House, pls I got a call telling me to disregrd the text for the briefing and I'm on my way to PH at the moment.. Did anyone get any call of such. @examexpert pls any info of such?
@Akinwole21 pls are u serious Pls triple check. NDDC sha......... God will us a testimony......
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Akinwole21 send an email to the person who mailed u.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
It was a call I got and not even a mail. He said his name is Lucas fRom Nddc. I'm also dISregarding his call aS I'm almost in PH and I've spent about £800 tO get here.

I even querried why NDDC will call instead of SMS or mail which has been the means of cantact.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
akinwole21: House, pls I got a call telling me to disregrd the text for the briefing and I'm on my way to PH at the moment.. Did anyone get any call of such. @examexpert pls any info of such?

REALLY
NO i haven't received any of such calls from anyone from NDDC. If you got the mail and sms, kindly print it with you against tomorrow as a proof. Am already in PH, hope to meet you there by 10AM Nigerian TIME.

Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2013
examexpert:

REALLY
NO i haven't received any of such calls from anyone from NDDC. If you got the mail and sms, kindly print it with you against tomorrow as a proof. Am already in PH, hope to meet you there by 10AM Nigerian TIME.

Stay Blessed

Thank you so much examexpert, I was only sent a SMS inviting me for this briefing coming up today and I still have the SMS on my mobile phone. I am in PH already too. I will be there at or before 10am too. Thanks to everyone
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 5:56am On Jun 28, 2013
akinwole21:

Thank you so much examexpert, I was only sent a SMS inviting me for this briefing coming up today and I still have the SMS on my mobile phone. I am in PH already too. I will be there at or before 10am too. Thanks to everyone

@Akinwole21 & Examexpert

Congrats once again. I wish u all the best today. Pls endeavour to pls keep us posted.

Also help us make enquiries, sniff information on our behalf with regards to those of us not yet invited, subsequent briefing for next week for another set of invitiees, new invite for next week, batches, States, etc.

In summary pls keep our hope alive. God Bless us all this day. ?

2 Likes

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Otexzy:

@Akinwole21 & Examexpert

Congrats once again. I wish u all the best today. Pls endeavour to pls keep us posted.

Also help us make enquiries, sniff information on our behalf with regards to those of us not yet invited, subsequent briefing for next week for another set of invitiees, new invite for next week, batches, States, etc.

In summary pls keep our hope alive. God Bless us all this day. ?

I will. Thank you so much
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Akinwole & examexpert U̶̲̥̅̊ guys will come out with testimony of success and victory...best of luck! Pls U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shld help us find out about other states eg Edo, Imo etc if dey had or when dey will be contacted.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2013
Omonjoe: Akinwole & examexpert U̶̲̥̅̊ guys will come out with testimony of success and victory...best of luck! Pls U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shld help us find out about other states eg Edo, Imo etc if dey had or when dey will be contacted.

I will do just so... Am leaving now to their OFFICE.

God bless us all
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
For those that went for the briefing 2day, hw ws it? Any news and hope for those waiting for invitation? Pls update us
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
thanks everyone. the briefing went well,Msc students were given specific schools to change to as NDDC is partnering with these schools in order to get tuition discount which ll b a plus to scholars. about calling others, it was mentioned that they will contact some pple but i donno much about that. we had transport allowance and snack. i did not encounter any challenge as regards the call i received yesterday. we were also told that the letters will be ready in 2-3 wks. i hope this is helpful. thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
akinwole21: thanks everyone. the briefing went well,Msc students were given specific schools to change to as NDDC is partnering with these schools in order to get tuition discount which ll b a plus to scholars. about calling others, it was mentioned that they will contact some pple but i donno much about that. we had transport allowance and snack. i did not encounter any challenge as regards the call i received yesterday. we were also told that the letters will be ready in 2-3 wks. i hope this is helpful. thanks once again
pls can u giv an estimate of hw many of u attended d briefin? Congratz once again.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
iyke648: pls can u giv an estimate of hw many of u attended d briefin? Congratz once again.

we were not less than 100 but nt sure if were up to 200
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Akinwole congratulation...pls do U̶̲̥̅̊ know if all the NDDC states were contacted for the briefing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.