Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42718 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 9:41pm On May 03, 2013
examexpert:
Ngobaa, I won't direct the answer to your question regarding my own personal question i was asked after my first question of my course of study.

After the first question, i was then asked what makes a car to stop working...

[quote]It was a technical question based on my area of discipline.

Just like they ask someone who wanted to go for a study in elect, what is a the difference between "Anode or Cathode".

So be prepared and be ready to answer your question as a professional.

God bless you

ok i have an idea now of the kind of questions thank you so much.....@ personap i am from rivers and i was invited i scored above 30
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by emmaruntinz: 10:03pm On May 03, 2013
I heard they have shortlisted some candidates after the CBT. Can anybody confirm or give up to date info on dis pls?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2013
emmaruntinz: I heard they have shortlisted some candidates after the CBT. Can anybody confirm or give up to date info on dis pls?
u mean shortlisted 4 d award or 4 interview? If its 4 d latter, d ryt word 2 use is 'invited'. No list in Nddc site
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:00am On May 04, 2013
iyke648: bro. Imo state cut off point is 30 datz probably y ur broda wasnt invited.

Iyke648 are u from imo state, n bsyds hw did u get your cut off information. Thanks.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 04, 2013
Pls examexpert send my printable copy to kennidans at yahoo dot com
EDO-B77CB6D8AF
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by justt: 5:10pm On May 04, 2013
pls for those who done their interview were u asked for CV?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by drlizzy(f): 5:26pm On May 04, 2013
Whats the cut off for Delta State?Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by jerrywool: 6:54pm On May 04, 2013
[size=28pt]I printed the online form before submiting but I have misplaced the page with the reference number,cry
I still have my invitation for interview, Do you think I'll be attended to? [/size]

[size=38pt]Please someone should respond[/size]
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2013
dvdon:

Iyke648 are u from imo state, n bsyds hw did u get your cut off information. Thanks.
am 4rm imo. I got d cut off info 4rm doz dat wia already interviewd in anoda forum

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 6:39pm On May 06, 2013
justt: pls for those who done their interview were u asked for CV?
no we were not asked for cv

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 2:53pm On May 08, 2013
Hey GUYS, Our forum is now back. we can now re-post and reply people's question. Please how did your own interview go?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 2:55pm On May 08, 2013
Kennidans: Pls examexpert send my printable copy to kennidans at yahoo dot com
EDO-B77CB6D8AF
God bless u

Hello Kennidans, Am sure you go the printable format of your REF i sent to you? How did your interview go?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 3:31pm On May 08, 2013
emmaruntinz: I heard they have shortlisted some candidates after the CBT. Can anybody confirm or give up to date info on dis pls?

No update have been made to the NDDC website. have been monitoring the website with my robot and once a directory is add and uploaded, i'll let you guys know. Have attach a snap shot of the auditing i did on the website. the only website Dir: have found is still the same as i saw far back. Once information is uploaded, i'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks all and God bless

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 08, 2013
examexpert:

Hello Kennidans, Am sure you go the printable format of your REF i sent to you? How did your interview go?
Oga examexpert, I've not gotten it oh. I even checked my spam messages. My interview is next week. Pls resend: kennidans at yahoo dot com
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by groovie(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2013
examexpert: Hey GUYS, Our forum is now back. we can now re-post and reply people's question. Please how did your own interview go?

Okay everyone lemme say this right here, if u know u have MANAGEMENT attached to the course ur going in for, the panel will walk u out immediately. i think they started that this week. for example i am going in for environmental mgmt which is a pure science course and which should also be on the front burner in the niger delta, they simply told me they cannot sponsor a mgmt course. isnt that annoying? doing environmental sciences at msc. level is a waste of time except for those going into academics, and most schls in the uk offer environmental mgmt instead of environmental sciences.
so watever ur doin, make sure mgmt is out of it.
i felt like strangling the grey bearded man that was interviewing me but i leave am cos im be wazup man, lol.
best of luck to all those that are still waiting.
cheers.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:21pm On May 08, 2013
groovie:

Okay everyone lemme say this right here, if u know u have MANAGEMENT attached to the course ur going in for, the panel will walk u out immediately. i think they started that this week. for example i am going in for environmental mgmt which is a pure science course and which should also be on the front burner in the niger delta, they simply told me they cannot sponsor a mgmt course. isnt that stuupiid? doing environmental sciences at msc. level is a waste of time except for those going into academics, and most schls in the uk offer environmental mgmt instead of environmental sciences.
so watever ur doin, make sure mgmt is out of it.
i felt like strangling the grey bearded man that was interviewing me.
best of luck to all those that are still waiting.
cheers.

My Brother, Take it easy... It is well.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by groovie(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2013
examexpert:

My Brother, Take it easy... It is well.

Thanks bro, man must run this msc one way or the other.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:40pm On May 08, 2013
Kennidans:
Examexpert, I've not gotten it oh. I even checked my spam messages. My interview is next week. Pls resend: kennidans at yahoo dot com

Hello Kennidans, check your email have sent it to your mail box. You can reply me with your full name if you want me to include it.

I wish you good luck.
Take Care
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:56pm On May 08, 2013
There's something i want to let some of us here to know.

How can you study to be a doctor for 5years and you want to go on to study to be a master in electronic? Except you have connection in NDDC, that's when you will be given the scholarship for such reason.

Scholarship is for brilliant and less fortunate people who doesn't have support to further on! not for the RICH who can cater for the love ones.

God bless NDDC and those who will merit the scholarship in good faith from GOD.

So please don't feel bad when people far older and highly intellectual background makes sense in your academic.

Prayers is the only key to awaken our earthly success from GOD!

May God be with you all.
Best of LUCK
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 12:18am On May 09, 2013
I did mine today, groovie its really annoying , going for management of information technology and dey were lamenting about the management but I tried to explain that it wasn't a managerial course its basically uderstanding how to manage information, I was interviewd though but don't know if its gonna affect me , but I believe God hasd final say
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 11:29am On May 09, 2013
ngobaa: I did mine today, groovie its really annoying , going for management of information technology and dey were lamenting about the management but I tried to explain that it wasn't a managerial course its basically uderstanding how to manage information, I was interviewd though but don't know if its gonna affect me , but I believe God hasd final say

It is well Ngobaa..... I failed my last year NDDC Aptitude Test. Don't give up or feel bad.

Life is tough, that's a given. When you stand up, you're gonna be shoved back down. When you're down, you're gonna be stepped on. My advice to you doesn't come with a lot of bells and whistles. It's no secret, you'll fall down, you stumble, you get pushed, you land square on your face. But every time that happens, you get back on your feet. You get up just as fast as you can, no matter how many times you need to do it. Remember this, SUCCESS HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE DEFINED AS GETTING UP ONE MORE TIME THAN YOU'VE BEEN KNOCKED DOWN. If EXPERIENCE has taught me anything, it's that NOTHING IS FREE AND LIVING AIN'T EASY. Life is hard, real hard, incredibly hard. You fail more often than you win, nobody is handing you anything. It's up to you to puff up your chest, stretch your neck and overcome all that is difficult, the nasty, the mean, the unfair. You want more than what you've now, PROVE IT! You want beat the very best out there that is, get out there and earn it! Once you decide that, you'll know where it is you want to be, then you won't stop pushing forward until you get there! That's how winners are made. At the end of the day, success is what we all want. We all wanna win, and the race will be won. There is no question about that. So c'mon, get out on top, run faster, dream bigger, live better than you ever have before. This is in you. You can do this. Do it for yourself. Prove it to yourself!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by justt: 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
The issue of guarantor/recommendation letter, can one get it from one's normal referee? Pls urgent and correct reply needed. Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 2:02pm On May 09, 2013
justt: The issue of guarantor/recommendation letter, can one get it from one's normal referee? Pls urgent and correct reply needed. Thanks

@Justt:
In place of Guarantor letter, You can use your normal Recommendation Letter from your LGA or your Village Head.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by justt: 2:27pm On May 10, 2013
examexpert:

@Justt:
In place of Guarantor letter, You can use your normal Recommendation Letter from your LGA or your Village Head.
Thanks for you reply and concern, examexpert. Pls what I meant by normal referee is the normal people I use like my HOD/lecturer in sch or my pastor. I have my interview on Mon so I dont know how I can get the recommendation letter from my LGA! I have already obtained recommendation letters from my lecturers. I only hope that will be acceptable. Are you aware of anybody who has it this way - I mean getting it from their lecturers/or the usual people they use as referee?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by izoniks: 4:35pm On May 10, 2013
I did mine today, the focus was on my research area and how it will beneficial to niger delta. If you are for PHD come prepared, the interviewers are very knowledgeable. I wasn't asked any current affairs question. Daz all

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
justt:
Thanks for you reply and concern, examexpert. Pls what I meant by normal referee is the normal people I use like my HOD/lecturer in sch or my pastor. I have my interview on Mon so I dont know how I can get the recommendation letter from my LGA! I have already obtained recommendation letters from my lecturers. I only hope that will be acceptable. Are you aware of anybody who has it this way - I mean getting it from their lecturers/or the usual people they use as referee?

Go With what you have... There's no problem. Recommendation from your lecturer is OK, they will accept it.

God be with you on monday
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by justt: 9:02am On May 11, 2013
izoniks: I did mine today, the focus was on my research area and how it will beneficial to niger delta. If you are for PHD come prepared, the interviewers are very knowledgeable. I wasn't asked any current affairs question. Daz all
Are u going for a PhD programme?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by izoniks: 11:25am On May 11, 2013
justt:
Are u going for a PhD programme?

Yes
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2013
I did mine and was good though the professors there aint smiling.all the best sha to everyone
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 2:37pm On May 12, 2013
examexpert:

It is well Ngobaa..... I failed my last year NDDC Aptitude Test. Don't give up or feel bad.

Life is tough, that's a given. When you stand up, you're gonna be shoved back down. When you're down, you're gonna be stepped on. My advice to you doesn't come with a lot of bells and whistles. It's no secret, you'll fall down, you stumble, you get pushed, you land square on your face. But every time that happens, you get back on your feet. You get up just as fast as you can, no matter how many times you need to do it. Remember this, SUCCESS HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE DEFINED AS GETTING UP ONE MORE TIME THAN YOU'VE BEEN KNOCKED DOWN. If EXPERIENCE has taught me anything, it's that NOTHING IS FREE AND LIVING AIN'T EASY. Life is hard, real hard, incredibly hard. You fail more often than you win, nobody is handing you anything. It's up to you to puff up your chest, stretch your neck and overcome all that is difficult, the nasty, the mean, the unfair. You want more than what you've now, PROVE IT! You want beat the very best out there that is, get out there and earn it! Once you decide that, you'll know where it is you want to be, then you won't stop pushing forward until you get there! That's how winners are made. At the end of the day, success is what we all want. We all wanna win, and the race will be won. There is no question about that. So c'mon, get out on top, run faster, dream bigger, live better than you ever have before. This is in you. You can do this. Do it for yourself. Prove it to yourself!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
thanks a lot examexpert for ur encouragement. Goodluck to those yet to be intervied
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by justt: 8:01am On May 13, 2013
Father, the hour has come! glorify ur son that ur son also may glorify you knowing that YOU who have begun this good work shall surely perfect it, even today. Thank you Father for I know you always hear me.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 10:29am On May 13, 2013
justt: Father, the hour has come! glorify ur son that ur son also may glorify you knowing that YOU who have begun this good work shall surely perfect it, even today. Thank you Father for I know you always hear me.

Amen: Justt i know you will do well. Just be yourself and best, then leave the rest to GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.