Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (43363 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by danieee(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2013
I am yet to receive too. Any idea of the cut off. I know someone who scored 26 and another who scored 33, and both got the sms inviting them for the interview.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2013
danieee: I am yet to receive too. Any idea of the cut off. I know someone who scored 26 and another who scored 33, and both got the sms inviting them for the interview.
I no someone that scored 25 and was invited, not sure of the cut off though
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by danieee(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2013
I just got an sms too inviting me for the oral interview. I scored 27.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by net2224: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2013
hello guys, I believe that people should have started receiving invitation from NDDC for Oral Interview by now. I am just curious: whats the cut-off and what can we expect in the interview? Thanks again
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
I am yet to receive any text message too....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
DNA1: I am yet to receive any text message too....
what was ur score
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Datty85: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
I was also invited. I scored 34
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by erisco: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
I ws also invited. What kind of questions are we expecting in d interview?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Otexzy...I scored 31
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
DNA1: Otexzy...I scored 31

DNA1.......Na prayer now oh. NDDC don start. I am yet to receive a text. All is well. Have u received the sms?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Grxtnex: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
I scored 27. I haven't got no sms yet. My guess is they are doing it state by state; Rivers state people are most of the people getting the SMS. Right?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Grxtnex: I scored 27. I haven't got no sms yet. My guess is they are doing it state by state; Rivers state people are most of the people getting the SMS. Right?
Can't really say. I know one person from Edo who has been invited. He scored 27. All is well.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Otexzy:
DNA1.......Na prayer now oh. NDDC don start. I am yet to receive a text. All is well. Have u received the sms?
I have not received any sms....btw, I am from Edo state...I believe they will send us d message with time....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls, has anyone from ondo state recieve d invitation text... i have not recieved yet, i scored 25
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
I received the text mesg this morning, did not get the complete msg, stopped at passport photographs, anyone with complete message pls leme no what else to bring. I'm from Ondo state nd scored 34.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
akinwole21: I received the text mesg this morning, did not get the complete msg, stopped at passport photographs, anyone with complete message pls leme no what else to bring. I'm from Ondo state nd scored 34.

congrat broda... i scored 25 & avnt recieve any text yet. probably d cutoff for ondo state is greater dan 25... Well, still keepin my fingers crossed & hopin for d best.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by danieee(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2013
I know someone from ondo state who scored 33 and was invited and another from cross river who scored 27, and was invited too.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ibomboy: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2013
Please does anyone have an idea what the cut-off is for Abia state? I scored 25 and didn't receive any text from NDDC. Any info pls
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
I just discovered dat d interviw iv sent out is for dos to be carried out nxt week... last year the interview was done for 2 weeks. Probably, maybe dey might still send out more ivs for upper week category. Also d final list should be published on dier website... but notin yet as at now
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
oracle999, a friend of mine knows someone who's interview is may 2nd...i.e this thursday....so...some people are doing theirs this week!!!
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
DNA1: oracle999, a friend of mine knows someone who's interview is may 2nd...i.e this thursday....so...some people are doing theirs this week!!!
DNA1........... Any text yet? I am yet to receive any text message.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hi Guys, Good luck to those of you who are going for the interview. If you are chosen, kindly post your date and time: this is the time we need to work together and share the little or more knowledge with each other.
For me, My Date is Thursday this week and time is 12noon.
My prayer goes out to everyone of you who will be going there to display your potentials and abilities to the panel of prof's/nddc top officials/psychologist and more.

Just believe in yourself and never fear those people on that seat which you will be standing to speak with them as your friend.

Likely Questions:

1. Tell us a little about yourself
2. Tell us about the course in which you want to study
3. Why do you prefer to study out side than nigeria
4. what is the relationship between your first degree studies and your masters
5. what will be the economic value of your studies when you finish and how will it affect your country
6. How many states are in NDDC and mention them
7. what is the name of your state NDDC commissioner
8. How much is your school fees

and many MORE........

I will still communicate with you guys. Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by elume2020(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
examexpert: Hi Guys, Good luck to those of you who are going for the interview. If you are chosen, kindly post your date and time: this is the time we need to work together and share the little or more knowledge with each other.
For me, My Date is Thursday this week and time is 12noon.
My prayer goes out to everyone of you who will be going there to display your potentials and abilities to the panel of prof's/nddc top officials/psychologist and more.

Just believe in yourself and never fear those people on that seat which you will be standing to speak with them as your friend.

Likely Questions:

1. Tell us a little about yourself
2. Tell us about the course in which you want to study
3. Why do you prefer to study out side than nigeria
4. what is the relationship between your first degree studies and your masters
5. what will be the economic value of your studies when you finish and how will it affect your country
6. How many states are in NDDC and mention them
7. what is the name of your state NDDC commissioner
8. How much is your school fees

and many MORE........

I will still communicate with you guys. Peace

Thanks bro, very insightful. mine is on the 7th of may. hope to get more questions from your end
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Otexzy:
DNA1........... Any text yet? I am yet to receive any text message.
No text yet o
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
examexpert: Hi Guys, Good luck to those of you who are going for the interview. If you are chosen, kindly post your date and time: this is the time we need to work together and share the little or more knowledge with each other.
Thanks examexpert for the info...when i get my text, i will definitely post the date and time.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
elume2020:

Thanks bro, very insightful. mine is on the 7th of may. hope to get more questions from your end

What was your scores Elume2020? Because i feel highest scorers goes first..... am only guessing Oooo
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
DNA1:
Thanks examexpert for the info...when i get my text, i will definitely post the date and time.

Hi DNA1, Is ok, what was your score?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by elume2020(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
examexpert:

What was your scores Elume2020? Because i feel highest scorers goes first..... am only guessing Oooo

scored 33, from Ondo state. I don't know what criteria it is based on.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
any dressing code for the interview pls...must we be on suit?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
examexpert:

Hi DNA1, Is ok, what was your score?
31..I am from Edo but i have not gotten any msg
how about u?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 4:49am On May 01, 2013
DNA1:
No text yet o
DNA1........All will be well. Let's keep praying.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 11:48am On May 01, 2013
I woke up and saw a new mgs from nddc on the 29th, when I opened it i didn't find any information, I scored 33 please does any one have a no I can call am in Abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / What Is The Origin Of The Slang 419 / Port-Harcourt Teacher Beats 11-Year-Old Special-Needs Student (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.