Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42716 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
na wa oooooooo...please does any one have any idea what time of the year, the list came out last year? because all these scholarships tend to follow the same 'time table' every year
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2013
DNA1: na wa oooooooo...please does any one have any idea what time of the year, the list came out last year? because all these scholarships tend to follow the same 'time table' every year
DNA1... I don tire oh!!!.. last year the application deadline was March 31. This year January 31. Aptitude test last year was June-july, this year April. Basically everything about the 2013 application and process was early.
God will give us a testimony this week. We need the scholarship letter for our Visas and stuffs. Pls does anyone know any number we can call to find out the situation.?? @wandey14, examexpert, DNA1,
All will be well.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Otexzy: DNA1... I don tire oh!!!.. last year the application deadline was March 31. This year January 31. Aptitude test last year was June-july, this year April. Basically everything about the 2013 application and process was early.
God will give us a testimony this week. We need the scholarship letter for our Visas and stuffs. Pls does anyone know any number we can call to find out the situation.?? @wandey14, examexpert, DNA1,
All will be well.

Brothers/Sisters,

You guys should wait, from internal info. All NDDC state commissioners traveled out of the country to visit scholars in their various schools. So, hopefully names should be out this week or next week.

Keep praying to God for everyone of us. God bless you all

Lets keep bein posted to all and also be positive.

God bless you all
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thanks Examexpert for all the info and support. Pls how certain is your internal info source with regards to the release of names this week or next week. Is it your assumption or an info. I assumed the same too. To be honest, I am just tired of waiting....Cheers. .
examexpert:

Brothers/Sisters,

You guys should wait, from internal info. All NDDC state commissioners traveled out of the country to visit scholars in their various schools. So, hopefully names should be out this week or next week.

Keep praying to God for everyone of us. God bless you all

Lets keep bein posted to all and also be positive.

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Otexzy: Thanks Examexpert for all the info and support. Pls how certain is your internal info source with regards to the release of names this week or next week. Is it your assumption or an info. I assumed the same too. To be honest, I am just tired of waiting....Cheers. .

Just keep waiting as you've waited all this while...
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
examexpert:

Just keep waiting as you've waited all this while...

e no easy to wait ooo....i no dey fit sleep reach ground again....
Anyway it is well
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Autolord: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Just saw this on a forum "@all.....I just received a mail 4rm nddc 2 come 4 briefing at their office in PH on friday o....God is great...#FYI no runs involved o" dont know how true

He also claims this is the email he received.

Dear Scholar,

With reference to the just concluded NDDC scholarship, you are invited to a briefing session scheduled to take place at the NDDC head office, 167 Aba road, Port Harcourt on Friday, 28thJune, 2013, by 10am. You are advised to come on time and with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:

1.WAEC/NECO Certificate
2.Degree Certificates
3.Student Copy Degree Transcripts
4.Curriculum Vitae
5.Two Academic References
6.Personal Statement (Stating why you wish to study the course you have chosen)
7.Bio data page of International Passport.

Please endeavour to be punctual.

Yours faithfully,

Director Education
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

http://www./f37/2013-nddc-foreign-scholarship-out-179484/

Examexpert over to you.. naijahotjobs is the website and congrats to him
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 3:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Autolord: Just saw this on a forum "@all.....I just received a mail 4rm nddc 2 come 4 briefing at their office in PH on friday o....God is great...#FYI no runs involved o" dont know how true

He also claims this is the email he received.

Dear Scholar,

With reference to the just concluded NDDC scholarship, you are invited to a briefing session scheduled to take place at the NDDC head office, 167 Aba road, Port Harcourt on Friday, 28thJune, 2013, by 10am. You are advised to come on time and with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:

1.WAEC/NECO Certificate
2.Degree Certificates
3.Student Copy Degree Transcripts
4.Curriculum Vitae
5.Two Academic References
6.Personal Statement (Stating why you wish to study the course you have chosen)
7.Bio data page of International Passport.

Please endeavour to be punctual.

Yours faithfully,

Director Education
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

http://www./f37/2013-nddc-foreign-scholarship-out-179484/

Examexpert over to you.. naijahotjobs is the website and congrats to him

http://www./f37/2013-nddc-foreign-scholarship-out-179484-print/index33.html
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2013
I just saw the post too. Quite disturbing. Well let's hope for the best. Pls any other info?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Hi ALL,

Quoting: Autolord, Dexter1983 and Otexzy.

Above source mail is correct! I can 100% confirm this as i have received this same similar text and mail of this same nature from NDDC.

All scholars are contacted, I believe NDDC this year are really giving out scholarship award to true candidates. For me, I don't have any one but God. If you count your trust in him, "He won't fail YOU".

I'll info you all in the morning...

God bless us all.

Regards,
Examexpert

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Wow....big, big congrats to u guys.... Finally they av replied...
i haven't gotten any text or mail yet...I'm still waiting...
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Congratulations...still waiting
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2013
congrats examexpert...i knew u wud b chosen cos any1 dat is selfless,God will sure focus on such,u av been selfless from day one on dis thread and i personally prayd to God to favor u and am apy u are chosen.to d rest of us,lets remain optimistic for d favord email from nddc

2 Likes

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2013
Congrats to all those that made it, the Lord is your strength. For those of us who were not called, its not the end of the world, am sure God a better plan for all of us. Don't feel discouraged
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
abeg o has anyone 4rm imo contacted? Congratz to all
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Congrats to all those that have gotten the text/mail. Pls has anyone going for a phd and an Ondo state indigene gotten any notification. Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls has anyone 4rm Edo state bn contacted?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
akinwole21: Congrats to all those that have gotten the text/mail. Pls has anyone going for a phd and an Ondo state indigene gotten any notification. Thanks

also ondo...MSC ..no show o
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by thedone: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Are you guys very sure that anybody has actually been contacted because no one on this forum has come out to vividly ascertain that he/she has been contacted.
Following the link doesnt do any good.I think we shuld still keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
I think the post (@dexter1983)sounds like a false alarm.I could be wrong anyway.....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
d question we nid 2 ask nw is if all scholars hav bin contacted bkoz durin d interview invite, not evrybody recieve dia sms d same day. Lastly if u ar 4rm d followin state and u've bin contacted plz o make una indicate. ABIA. IMO, AKWA IBOM, ONDO, EDO, AND CROSSRIVER STATE. GOD SAVE D QUEEN
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Papichyme(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please can some1 confirm if all scholars have been contacted, so that I won't have to rush to ma fone wen I gat an sms. Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
I got a SMS about 2hrs ago. Am an applicant for PHD from Ondo State.

It is real, pls Examexpert and other NLers, is this a confirmation that I have been selected for this schoolarship, then is this the final stage?

I need to know so as to know how to book my flight and what to prepare for my stay at home

Thanks to everyone who gave info about this scholarship, God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 3:32am On Jun 26, 2013
congrats my guy. Dat meanz scholars ar gradually been contacted by dia state rep. E remain abia, imo, crossriva edo and akwa ibom. Lets kip our faith burning. More testimony in d air
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2013
akinwole21: I got a SMS about 2hrs ago. Am an applicant for PHD from Ondo State.

It is real, pls Examexpert and other NLers, is this a confirmation that I have been selected for this schoolarship, then is this the final stage?

I need to know so as to know how to book my flight and what to prepare for my stay at home

Thanks to everyone who gave info about this scholarship, God bless you all
Congrats bro u ar nw a scholar. Start bookin ur flight. Pls o wat was ur test score?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2013
iyke648: Congrats bro u ar nw a scholar. Start bookin ur flight. Pls o wat was ur test score?

Test score was 34. Thank you
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2013
wow!! Congratz once again. Ogbeni Am happy 4 u o. I'm frm imo state, scored 38 and no 3 position in my state based on score bt am yet to recieve an sms o. Am stil hoping sha. May God save d queen.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by thedone: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2013
has any masters applicant been contacted yet
God save d queen
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by emteecve(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2013
iyke648: Tnks 4 d info. But dnt u tink d money is way too small? Most Uk tuition fees for professional courses are within d range of 16-24k pounds. For example tuition fee 4 msc petroleum in salford manchester cost 16k pounds while in Harriot Watt it is 24k pound. By d tym u do d math, d balance wil nt cover accommodation and living expense which goes for 7200 pound. I tink NDDC should increase d amount to avoid scholars struglin in d UK for survival. PTDF awards 40k dollars which I tink is fair.
40kdollars or pounds?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2013
emteecve:
40kdollars or pounds?
dollars
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
please house has any masters student from edo been contacted?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by emteecve(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
iyke648: dollars
ao person wey wan go sculs lyk imperial survive where Tuitn for engrg na 25.5k pounds. But I hrd ptdf is abt 8million naira, dats bout 50k dollars then. Nt sure anyway
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
emteecve:
ao person wey wan go sculs lyk imperial survive where Tuitn for engrg na 25.5k pounds. But I hrd ptdf is abt 8million naira, dats bout 50k dollars then. Nt sure anyway
my guy seems lyk dem don contact u. Pls which state u be from, wetin b ur score and na msc or phd u bin apply?tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.