Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US (19825 Views)

We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama / N.korea Threatens To Finish S.korea In 3-4mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by xynerise: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2013
North Korea says it has ordered artillery and rocket units into "combat posture" to prepare to target US bases in Hawaii, Guam and the US mainland.

The announcement, carried by KCNA news agency, follows days of strong rhetoric from Pyongyang.

It came as South Korea marked the third anniversary of the sinking of the Cheonan warship, which left 46 sailors dead.

South Korea said it had detected no signs of unusual activity in the North.

Tensions remain high on the Korean peninsula in the wake of North Korea's third nuclear test on 12 February. The test led to new UN sanctions which Pyongyang strongly opposes.

Joint US-South Korea annual military drills have further angered the communist nation. In recent weeks its habitually fiery rhetoric has escalated - it has threatened the US with "pre-emptive nuclear attacks", as well as strikes on US military bases in Japan.

"From this moment, the Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army will be putting in combat duty posture No 1 all field artillery units including long-range artillery units and strategic rocket units that will target all enemy objects in US invasionary bases on its mainland, Hawaii and Guam," the KCNA statement said.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21935342

I smell Third World War.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise: North Korea says it has ordered artillery and rocket units into "Combat posture" to prepare to target US bases in Hawaii, Guam and the US mainland

Read more at http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21935342

I smell Third World War.

dem never finish fight japan or south korea wey be der neighbor, nah US dem wan attack. grin

6 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by mrofficial2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hehehe. This North Korea self, person no go hear word?
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by firstolalekan(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=16pt]LETS GO DIER[/size]. grin grin
[size=18pt]THIS IS WHAT HAV BEEN WAITING FOR[/size]. grin grin
LET THEM ENGAGE THE U.S SO THAT IRAN CAN DEAL WITH DAT TINY ISRAEL. grin grin
[size=20pt]ISRAEL HAS BEEN HIDING UNDER U.S SKIRT TO MAKE MOUTH[/size].

7 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by BashMe1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=18pt]Dat Small boy President abi wetin call sef for North Korea dey beh, ok. Dem no go tell u when e hit u.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by desosa(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Let the games begingringringrin
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by ajos(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
let d show begin...time to test ur weapons...who give a damn...me na hunger dey worry me now....
IF GARRI PRICE GO COME DOWN MEK EM NO FIGHT....

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Mintayo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls someone shld tell me that i am dreaming,korea vs Us,another Hiroshima.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by killuminati(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ok we don hear

4th to comment sha, at ll at all na winchcheesy

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by buoye1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Post has been hidden.....Next.........8
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by browncool(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
A kid who has never experience anything is always the first wishing for war to come only to find where to hide when it eventually start. I advise China to caution their dog neighbor

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Originakalokalo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
War? Abegi oooo.i hope it wont escalate to third war.olumo rock here i come.i hear say even missile no fit enter that place. undecided

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by ecolime(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
This small fat boy too dey talk. They should strike rather than just cracking war jokes. I laugh in Korean.

7 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
The rest of the world including African needs tyrant regimes like North korea,Zimbabwe,Venezuela and Iran to balance the power of Strong nations who are only interested in forcing their hegemony on the poor nations of the world.

"War is the continuation of politics by other means". . . .I hope the North gets what they want in the end through war since bluffing and bargaining are not working.

3 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by imperiouxx(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=16pt]LETS GO DIER[/size]. grin grin

Clap for yourself Mr/Mrs misinformed grin

How much is NK to US in firepower? It's only that nuke isn't good war device anymore, it doesn't take 2 nukes to level their land while US won't even feel they lost 2 nukes because of NK and making it easy for china/russia or even South Korea to take over the land. I dey clap for NK oooo, South Korea and other neighboring countries prayers dey accept.

Those flat-faced always start it first, they should ask about US retaliations on Jap's December 7, 1941 aggression on Pearl Harbor.

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by texazzpete(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2013

That 'tiny israel' possesses enough firepower to deal decisively with Iran...and this time I suspect most of the other Arab nations will sit this one out.

Israel has tech weaponry on par with the US...not just bought, but also developed locally.

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by remsong: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
small boyz wanna form.. one US Drone is ok for them # mtchew

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by hollypagan: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
the moment we are waiting for
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by deeplo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
make una no worry, all of them dey play game of chess waiting for who will fire the first shot. We dey wait!
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by nobniger: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
I doubt they're that sucidal
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
ecolime: This small fat boy too dey talk. They should strike rather than just cracking war jokes. I laugh in Korean.

lol
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
texazzpete:

That 'tiny israel' possesses enough firepower to deal decisively with Iran.
..and this time I suspect most of the other Arab nations will sit this one out.

Israel has tech weaponry on par with the US...not just bought, but also developed locally.

Can Israel declare a total war on Iran ?

3 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Built2last: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Someone shud advice that hamburger-donut pizza eating North korean accidental leader...he shud ask Saddam husseini and Gaddafi what's up....don't start what you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by firstolalekan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can Israel declare a total war on Iran ?
IMPOSSIBLE NA
LET DEM TRY IT NA, DEM GO HEAR WHEHH. IF NOT FOR U.S...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Vetsolo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
May b u were nt aware of d 6 day war!go read abt it isreal always prevail

8 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
This sounds like poetic justice... lipsrsealed

Time to let Kendrick Lamar explain "Poetic Justice" to everyone... wink

Kendrick Lamar - "Poetic Justice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyr2gEouEMM
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by adora4u1: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
I dey laugh! Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am!
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by firstolalekan(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Vetsolo: May b u were nt aware of d 6 day war!go read abt it isreal always prevail

SUC.KEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by y2kaustin(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
llet the battle begins,how i wish i have already joined the Marines already...i want to sign up for combat cool cool

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by donsax: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
The boy just wanna popular through his blabbing.....let him try and hit south korea that he share border with first if he succeed an no retaliation he can now think of attacking usa that is in far place and continent. Coward with big mouth all he want is call for dialogue so he can give the nuclear mission, the sanction still they pain am....just beg usa and say you won't try that again and safe your people..yeye boy!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / David Beasley: Get Ready For ‘Hell,’ UN Food Chief Warns Amid Ukraine Shockwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.