Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US (19889 Views)

We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama / N.korea Threatens To Finish S.korea In 3-4mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Judolisco(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

dem never finish fight japan or south korea wey be der neighbor, nah US dem wan attack. grin
their leader is a smal boi dats Y he does nt no wat dey call war

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by kwajahafiz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=16pt]LETS GO DIER[/size]. grin grin
[size=18pt]THIS IS WHAT HAV BEEN WAITING FOR[/size]. grin grin
LET THEM ENGAGE THE U.S SO THAT IRAN CAN DEAL WITH DAT TINY ISRAEL. grin grin
[size=20pt]ISRAEL HAS BEEN HIDING UNDER U.S SKIRT TO MAKE MOUTH[/size].

"deal with that tiny israel" ?.
brother, have you not left ur village yet?.
I am no fan of Israel, but Israel is only held back from anahilating Iran within a week by the USA. only because of a muslim backlash, which Israel dont give a damn about.
Irag under sadam almost razed Iran in the eighties, killing seventy percent of thier foot soldiers. Israel is no joke when it comes to warfare son, u better believe that.
you better learn before you post, or we will all know how not smart you are..lol.

16 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by kingharry1: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
what the hell is wrong wit all those pple getting so excited about this..maybe u folks thinks its some kind of video game..dis is war coming..Lord help us all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by hotwax: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
whats wrogn with this doughnut boy north korea kim? Somebody get that obese a toy.

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
I PITY YOUR LIFE COS YOU DON'T SEEM TO LIKE YOURSELF.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
kwajahafiz:

I am no fan of Israel, but Israel is only held back from anahilating Iran within a week by the USA. only because of a muslim backlash, which Israel dont give a damn about.
Irag under sadam almost razed Iran in the eighties, killing seventy percent of thier foot soldiers. Israel is no joke when it comes to warfare son, u better believe that.
you better learn before you post, or we will all know how not smart you are..lol.

Lmao. . .I still want to know why you guys keep repeating this line.

First,Israel cannot declare an all out war on Iran,it can only hide under self-defense to attack recognised nuclear sites and arms depots in Iran provided it is convinced that the arms will end up in the hands of hizbollah militants.

The US has been silent even when Israel has flaunt UN protocols as seen in the flotillagate saga where turkish nationals were killed. . . .just a few days ago during Obama's visit,the israel government finally apologised to the turkish government.

The point is there are procedures for declaring a total and the Israelis can't do that except through the UN.the US on the other hand can't afford another war ie if china and Russia do not veto any such push.

Some of these tyrant nations have signed military treaties with China and Russia for support in case of a total war.if this goes to happen and Israel attacks Iran,the 3rd world war may be in the offing.

Putin and Xi are both nationalistic and anti-west,its going to be bloody I tell you.There is also a reason why North korea is threatening war and South korea has not attacked them.

Resuscitation of the Communism and Capitalism rivalry !

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by UnimkeAk(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2013

Any time anyday Israel will wipe out Iran.
North korea wants to commit suide.. Good for them.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
There is a massive Western propaganda campaign against North Korea. Has everyone ever wondered why anything you read, hear or watch in the "news" about certain countries is always negative. These are always countries that do not bow to US imperialism. Any country that will not follow Western dictates or hegemony will always be demonized in their media. I can predict the "news" I will read about certain nations if I know what is the US foreign policy towards that nation.

If US foreign policy is friendly towards any country, the "news" will be positive while if hostile, the "news" will be negative. Examples abound!1 And they succeed because the average person is too lazy to research or understand world geopolitics and believes everything he reads on state or corporate propaganda mouthpieces like the BBC or AFP or Aljazeera or CNN. North Korea is constantly facing threats by the US and their satellite (South Korea) but the press consistently suppresses that fact. It is when the North takes countermeasures that the so called "free" press flashes it on global headlines.

Don't be manipulated by what the world's bullies and their satellite states tell you. Research and understand global politics

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by kwajahafiz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
kingharry1: what the hell is wrong wit all those pple getting so excited about this..maybe u folks thinks its some kind of video game..dis is war coming..Lord help us all[color=#006600][/color]

Calm down bro....dang, why you so scurred?.
dont be scurred..
you sound like u really tripping...
we are all gonna be fine..
they say that Nigerians are so scared of dying...
u making me believe that.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by blkmum700: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
I'm not surprise ,Because they think if United state and South Korea Are unable to defeat them in Indo China War,there's noting for them to be scared of.

South Korea,United state with help of some European countries Are unable to Defeat North Korea in indo China War,so not surprised by their Move.

And to Some Guyz here who think Israel can go on iran Alone,Keep living in the dark even the dogs in Israel knows they can't defeat Iran without the Help of US.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Sweetapple007(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
May God protect his people amen.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by blkmum700: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
kwajahafiz:

Do You know what's your Saying,Iraq with Help of US and Iran took them to stand Still,Iran was Never defeated in the war,

Now You must think tiny israel,will defeat countries such has china, Russia,Japan,Germany, Iran, India because you read somewhere that they can't be defeated

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by jude33084(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
Hehehe. This North Korea self, person no go hear word?

They can't even feed themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by blkmum700: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
the_ripper2:

Agreed, bush's administration might have acted impetuously and engaged US in an unnecessary foray, but belee me, it seemed like the only viable option he had. What would u have done as president of US after 9/ 11. Dat aside, what does NK stand to gain in a war they would obviously lose.
Now switch the position the world powers have now to Arabs, do u think this world would be more peaceful?

And what Make you think North Korean will Lose the War,have you ever heard of Indo China War,America and north Korean fourth directly with each other,with so many countries supplying South and United state in the war,they are still unable to defeat North Korean which is just provided intelligent by Russian ship and China.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by jude33084(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
the_ripper2:

Agreed, bush's administration might have acted impetuously and engaged US in an unnecessary foray, but belee me, it seemed like the only viable option he had. What would u have done as president of US after 9/ 11. Dat aside, what does NK stand to gain in a war they would obviously lose.
Now switch the position the world powers have now to Arabs, do u think this world would be more peaceful?

That is why the world don't want Iran to have nuclear or atomic bomb. Amajinidad(spelling wrong) won't be able to control it because of that old ♏ãn called Ayetola.

wink
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don't understand why North Korea has not been hit all this while? Why is it that IRAN has been the one continually threatend by Israel and the US, IRAN DOES NOT HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, They have not declared war on anyone. However, North Korea has done the opposite and what do we have? Iran being the focus of US and Israel and North Korea pampered..
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
blkmum700: I'm not surprise ,Because they think if United state and South Korea Are unable to defeat them in Indo China War,there's noting for them to be scared of.

South Korea,United state with help of some European countries Are unable to Defeat North Korea in indo China War,so not surprised by their Move.

And to Some Guyz here who think Israel can go on iran Alone,Keep living in the dark even the dogs in Israel knows they can't defeat Iran without the Help of US.

The US can't afford a world war at this time at all not with the nationalistic presidents in china and Russia.

the_ripper2:

Stop tripping.The US cries to the whole world bitching about how terrorists whom they initially trained to kick the soviets out of Afghanistan killed their citizen while on the otherhand,they kill other countries' citizens without any outrage.Whenever Russia stands to point that to the world,its regarded as rumour because the rest of the world like you have been brainwashed by western media.

Get it dude.Every war has a motive and the motive of the US has always been propagation of western hegemony,capitalism and oil.the israeli war is a war of revenge without any benefit to them mostly economically.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Goldie20: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
North Korea Is Making A BIG mistake, they falling for the trap set up by the U.S lipsrsealed
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by JeSoul(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Someone posted this a few days ago...grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1234202/north-korea-new-secret-weapon
GeneralJ: North Korea has created a missile, whose production has been previously unheard of until the surfacing of this new Footage

[img]http://thechive.files./2012/04/funny-gifs-north-korean-rocket-launch.gif[/img]
grin grin

I don't think anyone can dispute who has bigger guns between the US & NK. I wish their leadership would instead focus on improving the lives of their citizens rather than trying to flex the small muscle they have.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by solomon111(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
God bless N.korea for standing their ground and refusing to be taken for granted.
Whatever pains they are going through now cannot be compared to what they will gain in the future.
Unfortunately My country Nigeria is a useless nation,that even the citizens support western interference and intimidation against their country.
They will do anything to get america's approval.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by DMainMan: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
cramjones: I don't understand why North Korea has not been hit all this while? Why is it that IRAN has been the one continually threatend by Israel and the US, IRAN DOES NOT HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, They have not declared war on anyone. However, North Korea has done the opposite and what do we have? Iran being the focus of US and Israel and North Korea pampered..

because iranians are Muslims. Useless westerners. The end is near
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by theripper2: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Why are my comments hidden? There was notin racial or tribal in it.

Moderator, wetin I do again o.?
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by jude33084(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
blkmum700:

And what Make you think North Korean will Lose the War,have you ever heard of Indo China War,America and north Korean fourth directly with each other,with so many countries supplying South and United state in the war,they are still unable to defeat North Korean which is just provided intelligent by Russian ship and China.

That wasnt true. China backed NK and USSR then where supplying China with amo. China later pulled back because their supporter USSR president joseph Stalin or so died of illness during the period. China later signed an agreement with the US and the war and ended the war.

The war wasn't even about the NK cool
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by ibietela2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can Israel declare a total war on Iran ?

how did the 7nation against isreal workout?
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by blkmum700: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Your Wrong,Because North Korea and Israel Are not Enemy and Western Countries Knows Israel can't survive a Nuclear attack from Iran because of it's tiny landmark,make it disadvantage for them,it's better for them to stop Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons than going after North Korea who already has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hunger Pushes Boko Haram Terrorists To Repentance In Cameroon. Photos / 10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics / China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.