Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US (19870 Views)

We Will Take Out The S-400 If A Nato Member Jet Is Hit: Us Defence Chief / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama / N.korea Threatens To Finish S.korea In 3-4mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by JeSoul(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
the_ripper2: Why are my comments hidden? There was notin racial or tribal in it.

Moderator, wetin I do again o.?
Oga sorry sir, but the 'bad' words bypassing the word filter are the reason. They are solid posts - I can modify and unhide it if you like or you can simply re-post without them. Thanks dude.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
JeSoul: Someone posted this a few days ago...grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1234202/north-korea-new-secret-weapon
I don't think anyone can dispute who has bigger guns between the US & NK. I wish their leadership would instead focus on improving the lives of their citizens rather than trying to flex the small muscle they have.

Bullshiit

And who's going to tell the US to stop bullying smaller nations ?

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by blkmum700: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
jude33084:

That wasnt true. China backed NK and USSR then where supplying China with amo. China later pulled back because their supporter USSR president joseph Stalin or so died of illness during the period. China later signed an agreement with the US and the war and ended the war.

The war wasn't even about the NK cool

The war was about NK and SK,

and Russian and China didn't support NK with Soldiers they are helping them with just intelligent while other countries send in their Soldier to support SK and US.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Akanbi1509(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Remember that america alone cant fight a war, she always look for allied but this time no body is going to support him, she fight alone, in fact i can see US in reall mess by small north korea.
Built2last: Someone shud advice that hamburger-donut pizza eating North korean accidental leader...he shud ask Saddam husseini and Gaddafi what's up....don't start what you can't finish
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by WENGERNOMICS(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=16pt]LETS GO DIER[/size]. grin grin
[size=18pt]THIS IS WHAT HAV BEEN WAITING FOR[/size]. grin grin
LET THEM ENGAGE THE U.S SO THAT IRAN CAN DEAL WITH DAT TINY ISRAEL. grin grin
[size=20pt]ISRAEL HAS BEEN HIDING UNDER U.S SKIRT TO MAKE MOUTH[/size].

E go do Iran like Vision for eye......U think say Isreal na small pikin abi? Small nation in d middle of enemy countries still holding strong position.......no too much talk.....make Iran do mistake try nonsense!

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by theripper2: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
JeSoul: Oga sorry sir, but the 'bad' words bypassing the word filter are the reason. They are solid posts - I can modify and unhide it if you like or you can simply re-post without them. Thanks dude.

Ba damua. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by rcb34: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
what makes U think isreal hides under US skirt? Rada isreal protects US.N- Korea or Iran of yestaday is NO match 4 isreal note d@
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by rcb34: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Why is it always North trouble koms from in dis our worl? In Nigeria too is North, sudan North, every where is North, it simz the Northerners every ar Nuts, wink

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by gsalvatore: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
kalokalo: There is a massive Western propaganda campaign against North Korea. Has everyone ever wondered why anything you read, hear or watch in the "news" about certain countries is always negative. These are always countries that do not bow to US imperialism. Any country that will not follow Western dictates or hegemony will always be demonized in their media. I can predict the "news" I will read about certain nations if I know what is the US foreign policy towards that nation.

If US foreign policy is friendly towards any country, the "news" will be positive while if hostile, the "news" will be negative. Examples abound!1 And they succeed because the average person is too lazy to research or understand world geopolitics and believes everything he reads on state or corporate propaganda mouthpieces like the BBC or AFP or Aljazeera or CNN. North Korea is constantly facing threats by the US and their satellite (South Korea) but the press consistently suppresses that fact. It is when the North takes countermeasures that the so called "free" press flashes it on global headlines.

Don't be manipulated by what the world's bullies and their satellite states tell you. Research and understand global politics
^^^ This dude is one Smart dude! Listen to him!
US started this nuclear threats against the North korea, the US first introduced Nuclear warhead into the DMZ thereby voiding a part of the Armistice and as a matter of fact this prompted the Northkoreans to start their own Nuclear weapons program. So if the North is threatening to kill the Armistice then you have to know that they learnt that from the US.

The US/southkoreans first introduced nuclear warheads/nuclear capable warships into the Korean penisula. #fact

The Northkoreans can't be that Mad/war mongers considering the standard of living and economy,yet the keep threatening to strike the US/South korea- don't you think they have their grieviances? Of cos you won't hear it, courtesy of the Western Press. #Fact

I don't personally support war but the Koreas will be Ruled by the north(according to a chinese friend)- now they have nuclear "capabilities" . The North are being Suffocated but of cos it will never get to the Media-who controls the media?.
I really think the North koreans will do anything much other than Gra Gra/gingering. Atleast if you won't hear their plights then open your ears to GINGER

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by elampiro(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
U.S. slams North Korea threats, warns ready for "any contingency"

Reuters - 47 mins ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon on Tuesday condemned North Korea's threats to target U.S. military bases, saying the United States was ready to respond to "any contingency."

"We're concerned about any threat raised by the North Koreans," Pentagon spokesman George Little told reporters.

"They need to stop threatening peace on the peninsula, that doesn't help anyone ... and we stand ready to respond to any contingency."

(Reporting by Phil Stewart; Editing by Vicki Allen)
http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/u-slams-north-korea-threats-warns-ready-contingency-161020249.html?.b=index&.cf3=World+News&.cf4=2&.cf5=Reuters&.cf6=%2F&.ts=1364316236&.intl=us&.lang=en
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by owobokiri(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Why is the US flying nuclear capable war planes near the north Korean border? Is that not blatant provocation? Are the Koreans expected to sit back and allow such dangerous tactics simply because an overbearing supper power is involved? Some countries have suffered seriously under western imperialism in the past and are not ready to take that nonsense anymore. The Koreans should do whatever they think is necessary to protect themselves. You just have to look at Libya and Iraq to note the consequences of being careless with your national security.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
inasmuch as i for one have never like this North Korea due to their style of Government that allows limited amounts of liberties, methinks their army could still match any army on planet earth pound for pound, flesh for flesh. these are are trying times that calls for reason to prevail. this is a scary situation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by badassnigga(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
texazzpete:

That 'tiny israel' possesses enough firepower to deal decisively with Iran...and this time I suspect most of the other Arab nations will sit this one out.

Israel has tech weaponry on par with the US...not just bought, but also developed locally.

u sure of what u said undecided
bro without US Israel won't b that powerful and US is being cautious on Iran These days. US wouldn't want to waste tax payers money on another war while economy suffer bak home.

Israel should av attacked Iran naaa the way it did Syria some yrz bak if they can pull tin on their own.

dnt underestimate military strength of these Persians

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by richs(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Vetsolo: May b u were nt aware of d 6 day war!go read abt it isreal always prevail
yes Boko the goat just got haram
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by yongp(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Good for them.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by badesco(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
With this statement, it has shown that Almighty U.S. has lost its super power status, which means the next super power will be coming from Asia or Middle East.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by titsqueez(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don taya for this their rhetoric. if they want shoot make dem shoot haba
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by xynerise: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
badesco: With this statement, it has shown that Almighty U.S. has lost its super power status, which means the next super power will be coming from Asia or Middle East.
US is the last country to rule the world. Stop deceiving yourself to wait for another country.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
could this be the end of north korea?
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by zuchyblink(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by zuchyblink(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by zuchyblink(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
texazzpete:

That 'tiny israel' possesses enough firepower to deal decisively with Iran...and this time I suspect most of the other Arab nations will sit this one out.

Israel has tech weaponry on par with the US...not just bought, but also developed locally.
Your right Peter. Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons At present.
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by kolaunited(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lot of dumb head in NL supporting the US. The US is using a country to fight another when they shld settle their difference and make them friends. When was the last time the US (suppose world leader) settle difference between create peace in the world instead they support a nation against the other. When there is a fight between members of a family, is the head of the suppose to support one against the other? Big shame on you guys always suppoting the US.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Wsdm: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The rest of the world including African needs tyrant regimes like North korea,Zimbabwe,Venezuela and Iran to balance the power of Strong nations who are only interested in forcing their hegemony on the poor nations of the world.

"War is the continuation of politics by other means". . . .I hope the North gets what they want in the end through war since bluffing and bargaining are not working.
Nice one. U get sense like this na hin you dey always support any trash from GEJ?
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by signified: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na boko haram go finish North Korea self for talking about war grin as them de dream to clap with one hand
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by topmostg: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Originakalokalo: War? Abegi oooo.i hope it wont escalate to third war.olumo rock here i come.i hear say even missile no fit enter that place. undecided
if i hear? Them fit escape nuclear bombardment?
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by bookface: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2013

Putin and Xi are both nationalistic and anti-west,its going to be bloody I tell you.There is also a reason why North korea is threatening war and South korea has not attacked them.

Putin was the President in Russia in 2003 before US hit Iraq

Putin was the President in Russia in 2001 before US hit Afghanistan

Putin was the Prime minister in Russia in 2011 before US went into Libya.

I have often said to people, the US will get any fight it wants regardless of what both Russia and China thinks. The truth is, even though both countries are strong militarily, their leaders live in constant fear of the United States military and they will prefer to make so much noise and belligerent attitude in the media lest the US starts some "democratic" movement in both their countries.

Putin's fear has always been US's intervention in Russia's internal politics, but he knows he wouldn't be dumb enough to stand in the way should the US decide they are going to get into a conflict with another country. China on the other hand has always been about self preservation -China is less concerned if the US blows another country up to bits, they will rather build a tall wall to shield themselves in and then watch the West bankrupt themselves fighting wars after wars.

In the very least, both of these countries may choose to sell top military hardware to American enemies, e.g the Russian S300s and S400s, but not only are these equipments expensive to produce in mass for an amount that may be sufficient for use, they are relatively untested in major conflicts, compared with American hardware that has been constantly tested in several conflicts within the last decade.

America still has the strongest military in the world, that is not a myth. And that military, more than anytime in its history, is currently at its highest pinnacle of fighting capabilities.

6 Likes

Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
bookface:
Putin was the President in Russia in 2003 before US hit Iraq

Putin was the President in Russia in 2001 before US hit Afghanistan

Putin was the Prime minister in Russia in 2011 before US went into Libya.

have often said to people, the US will get any fight it wants regardless of what both Russia and China thinks. The truth is, even though both countries are strong militarily, their leaders live in constant fear of the United States military and they will prefer to make so much noise and belligerent attitude in the media lest the US starts some "democratic" movement in both their countries.

Putin's fear has always been US's intervention in Russia's internal politics, but he knows he wouldn't be dumb enough to stand in the way should the US decide they are going to get into a conflict with another country. China on the other hand has always been about self preservation -China is less concerned if the US blows another country up to bits, they will rather build a tall wall to shield themselves in and then watch the West bankrupt themselves fighting wars after wars.

In the very least, both of these countries may choose to sell top military hardware to American enemies, e.g the Russian S300s and S400s, but not only are these equipments expensive to produce in mass for an amount that may be sufficient for use, they are relatively untested in major conflicts, compared with American hardware that has been constantly tested in several conflicts within the last decade.

America still has the strongest military in the world, that is not a myth. And that military, more than anytime in its history, is currently at its highest pinnacle of fighting capabilities.

Let's forget the sabre-rattling from both sides, and the lunacy of North Korea... Do you actually think US of A and South Korea want a war with suicidal North Korea grin

All US bases in that part of the world are within their missile reach - and do you even know how many NK missiles are facing Seoul Best believe none of the two sides want war... That's why the Chinese are not really bothered, to be honest...
Re: North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2013

What's your benefit if war breaks among them??..... Mr. OGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel / 10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.