Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir (14305 Views)

There's A PDP Lawmaker Who Cant Spell Or Write His Name? / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2013
tomakint:
They (the then minorities in the north) thought they were one with the core northerners but they have long been 'gamed' by the Hausa-Fulanis!

And Yorubas have also 'gamed' Niger Deltans. You see why they must always rush to defend the Core North? Asari has complained on NTA, Amechi is complaining now. But topic is Gowon's memoir, for everyone to understand how things got so bad.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

You give logical evidence to sane people.....

Guess who gets the laughters?

True, Yoruba nation has enjoyed the booty of war conquest since 1968, and are doing everything possible to sustain an unsustainable status quo.
Nigeria must belong to all Nigerians, EQUALLY. That's why its important to ammend the imbalances that led to military coups in Jan 1966.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Malawian(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Malawian(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Katsumoto:

There was a war; Gowon won that war and Ojukwu lost it. So Gowon was in the stronger position and Ojukwu was in the weaker position. Or was there another conflict? Gowon or anyone in his cabinet could care less whether Ojukwu accepted Gowon as Head of State. Why didn't Ojukwu wait for Gowon's boys as they cornered him? He should have waited to tell Gowon he wasn't Head of State before being shot or imprisoned. Do you think everyone accepts Obama or GEJ as their president? If you commit a treasonable offence, you will be killed or imprisoned. Unfortunately/fortunately Ojukwu wasn't man enough to accept his fate.

What was the point of mentioning Adebayo in the post above? Did I mention Adebayo in my post which you responded to? You are fond of deliberately introducing irrelevant information into your responses so as to introduce confusion into the debate.
goliat was in a position of strenght while david wasnt. was david foolish to still match up to goliat? i know you guys are cowards anyway without a shread of fight in you, but must you want others to be like you? there is something called dignity of person, you yorubas should google it.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by dayokanu(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2013
Malawian: goliat was in a position of strenght while david wasnt. was david foolish to still match up to goliat? i know you guys are cowards anyway without a shread of fight in you, but must you want others to be like you? there is something called dignity of person, you yorubas should google it.

David had a strategy to win which Goliath was oblivious of

What was Ojukus strategy 200 guns? No alliance with any major power, No control of air or sea, No means of feeding themselves
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by dayokanu(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2013
eagle,eye:
Dayo, I have simply refused to comment further on this first coup issue. Because the lines are blurred, and we can argue about intents from now till tomorrow and nothing will come out of it.
But in our former arguement, you somehow justified the POGROMS AND THE GENOCIDE of the Igbo ethnic group based on this first coup. I still find it hard to believe that someone who has the capability to read this wide, will equally have the mindset of justifying evil, all in the name of winning an arguement.
Dayo, even some of the actors of that ill fated war such Black Scorpion later regretted the role they played.

The lines are blurred when it comes to Ibo atrocities because Ibos or Biafrans are not capable of commiting atrocities? Have you read what Biafran soldiers did in the Midwest? I am sure you would tell us the lines are blurred or dispute it saying the soldiers were walking on a straight line sharing roses as they went through the Midwest

But when others commit theirs its genocide. Maybe an hausa commentator should come and tell you that regarding the pogroms the lines are blurred

When would Ibos ever admit responsibility in this life, Its always the fault of someone else

Jaja Wachukwu was gisting with the coup plotters while other non Ibo politicians were getting mowed down in front of their wives

Azikwe was forgotten in West Indies while Balewa was cruelly murdered

Osadebey and Okpara were forgotten/bungled while Akintola and Bello were gruesomely murdered

If there was no initial attack and Hausas just jumped on your people killing them then that is [b]unjustified [/b]but when you draw the first blood? All bets are off.

Someone shoots into your house and missed, If you shoot into his house and hit target is that justified?

4 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by 7842I: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2013
dayokanu:

The lines are blurred when it comes to Ibo atrocities because Ibos or Biafrans are not capable of commiting atrocities? Have you read what Biafran soldiers did in the Midwest? I am sure you would tell us the lines are blurred or dispute it saying the soldiers were walking on a straight line sharing roses as they went through the Midwest

But when others commit theirs its genocide. Maybe an hausa commentator should come and tell you that regarding the pogroms the lines are blurred

When would Ibos ever admit responsibility in this life, Its always the fault of someone else

Jaja Wachukwu was gisting with the coup plotters while other non Ibo politicians were getting mowed down in front of their wives

Azikwe was forgotten in West Indies while Balewa was cruelly murdered

Osadebey and Okpara were forgotten/bungled while Akintola and Bello were gruesomely murdered

If there was no initial attack and Hausas just jumped on your people killing them then that is [b]unjustified [/b]but when you draw the first blood? All bets are off.

Someone shoots into your house and missed, If you shoot into his house and hit target is that justified?

Who led the attack to the midwest?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by 7842I: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
dayokanu:

What was Ojukus strategy 200 guns? No alliance with any major power, No control of air or sea, No means of feeding themselves

Continue to convince yourself Ojukwu made a mistake, but that was the last ticket this union had of splitting. Now we are joined for life, hope you enjoy the tragedies of the unfortunate entity called Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Malawian(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
dayokanu:

what was david's strategy to win?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ROYALD(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Sure, whateva....when you ready you'll agree that it was an Igbo coup. Some of us have accepted this fact and have chosen to move on, stay there dey deceive yourself. They allowed them escape indeed. How? drinking tea with Michael Okpara or by Zik refusing to go back home even though every head of the Commonwealth countries were chilling in his country? Oh, oh, oh, I forget... escape like how Jaja Wachuku must have escaped even though soldiers surrounded his house and had a tete a tete with him on his front porch with his son in attendance while Akintola was mowed down in front of his family? Ah, ok, I get you now.

Lemme ask you a quick question: A JAPANESE SOCCER TEAM MADE UP OF 10 NATURAL BORN JAPANESE AND 2 NATURALIZED BRAZILIANS WILL BE CATEGORIZED AS WHAT, A JAPANESE AND BRAZILIAN TEAM?! Bruh, the sooner yall seek true reconciliation by apologizing for the actions of the actors of the first coup and stop trying to justify it, the better.

Yoruba / YORUBA PROPAGANDA MEDIA

THE FACE OF PROVOCATION FROM THE YORUBA DOMINATED MEDIA PROPAGANDAS WHICH REPEATEDLY SHOWED HUMILIATING POSTERS AND CARTOONS OF THE SLAIN NORTHERN POLITICIANS, ON THE NIGHT OF JULY 29, 1966, NORTHERN SOLDIERS AT ABEOKUTA BARRACKS MUTINIED, THUS PRECIPITATING A COUNTER-COUP AND KILLING OF IGBO CIVILIANS IN YORUBALAND AND HAUSALAND

WHY AWOLOWO COMMITTED SUICIDE? QUESTION WITH QUESTION?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by joeyfire(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
dayokanu:

The lines are blurred when it comes to Ibo atrocities because Ibos or Biafrans are not capable of commiting atrocities? Have you read what Biafran soldiers did in the Midwest?

What happened in the mid west? So far only nowa omoigui and his nairaland disciples have been touting this slur
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by pazienza(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
joeyfire:

What happened in the mid west? So far only nowa omoigui and his nairaland disciples have been touting this slur

When pressurized to produce the evidence for the attrocities he claimed biafra committed in the midwest,Omoigui couldn't. I guess he thought nigeria is still in the era when yoruba press and their cronies used the print media to spread their lies.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
naijaking1:

Ojukwu asked that Ogundipe to take over when Gowon and his group pretended that Ironsi was missing. They refused to categorically state that they had murdered Ironsi and his host, so for a few days, "Ironsi the head of state was no where to be found"

Gowon was his chief of staff, chief of staff, not deputy, not vice, not even 2nd, 3rd, or 4th in authority.
An example would be if the school principal is missing, the vice principle will run away too. The dean, all the heads of department will be passed over by principal's secretary to assume the position of a new principal?

Nzeogwu's coup was not an Igbo coup(there was Ademoyega, and another non-Igbo officer), and shame to any serious historian that argues to make it so, because it's the only reason given for the genocide against helpless, harmless, and defenseless Igbo civilians in 1966. There were more Igbos in the group, because Igbos dominated the army at that time. Of course the coup didn't go as Nzeogwu planned it, because some officers dropped the ball, or didn't entirely agree with the idea.
When educated people who know the truth speak of Igbo officers introducing tribalism as a raison d'etre for the illogical and unprovoked massacre of Igbo officers and civilians, it's simply false.

Very laughable post grin grin grin complete crap and beer parlour gist.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

Continue to convince yourself Ojukwu made a mistake, but that was the last ticket this union had of splitting. Now we are joined for life, hope you enjoy the tragedies of the unfortunate entity called Nigeria grin

Ummmm........ actually in 1956 during the negotiations for independence, Ahmadu Bello said he wanted nothing to do with Igbos, that the North "needed more time"; he said he wanted no parts of Nigeria.

Obafemi Awolowo said hed rather have nothing to do with the North, he also said he wanted no parts of a Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was to be the tie breaker.... take a wild guess which side he voted.

Yup, now theres a Nigeria. Stop blaming 1967-70 for something that coulda been easily settled 10yrs earlier.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
ROYALD:

Yoruba / YORUBA PROPAGANDA MEDIA

THE FACE OF PROVOCATION FROM THE YORUBA DOMINATED MEDIA PROPAGANDAS WHICH REPEATEDLY SHOWED HUMILIATING POSTERS AND CARTOONS OF THE SLAIN NORTHERN POLITICIANS, ON THE NIGHT OF JULY 29, 1966 , NORTHERN SOLDIERS AT ABEOKUTA BARRACKS MUTINIED, THUS PRECIPITATING A COUNTER-COUP AND KILLING OF IGBO CIVILIANS IN YORUBALAND AND HAUSALAND

WHY AWOLOWO COMMITTED SUICIDE? QUESTION WITH QUESTION?

Whether Awolowo died while smoking crack, or he killed himself because he felt Azikiwe's wife was better looking than his is none of my concern.

Oh, so now its the Yorubas that showed the pics of slain Northern Politicians that led to the 2nd coup and not the fact Igbo Officers murdered Hausa Politicians while letting theirs escape or the reported incidents where Igbos were known to have taunted the Hausas in the North with Songs praising the 1st coup or hanging pics in their shops of the bodies of slain Northern Leaders ? Next off, get your dates right and stop relying on beer parlor rumors like a half-drunken slowpoke: JULY 29,1966 AND YOUR STATEMENT DO NOT CORRELATE.

Quick question: WHO SLAYED THESE NORTHERN LEADERS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE? Oh, so without the Yorubas (as you claimed) "showing" these pictures, the "dense" Hausas wouldve let the murders of their leaders slide?

Dude, be real and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by 7842I: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Ummmm........ actually in 1956 Ahmadu Bello said he wanted nothing to do with Igbos, that the North "needed more time", he said he wanted no parts of Nigeria.

Obafemi Awolowo said hed rather have nothing to do with the North, he also said he wanted no parts of a Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was to be the tie breaker.... take a wild guess which side he voted.

Yup, now theres a Nigeria. Stop blaming 1967-70 for something that coulda been easily settled 20yrs earlier.

Stop looking back and throwing blames, that was the point I was making you understand. We are going to live and die in this maddness so stop complaining and enjoy the life sentence in the prison called Nigeria........and while we are at it, tell your Afenifere peeps to stop complaining also, we should all accept our fate and sit tightly in the ill fated flight 911 called Nigeria, the pilot has since lost control and we are nosediving into the middle of the ocean. Enjoy the crash mate grin
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

Stop looking back and throwing blames, that was the point I was making you understand. We are going to live and die in this maddness so stop complaining and enjoy the life sentence in the prison called Nigeria........and while we are at it, tell your Afenifere peeps to stop complaining also, we should all accept our fate and sit tightly in the ill fated flight 911 called Nigeria, the pilot has since lost control and we are nosediving into the middle of the ocean. Enjoy the crash mate grin

I think youre special and need to go see a looney doctor. Look at this fool trying to move the goal post as he goes along.

Dude, its you and your family that will live and die in the madness called Nigeria, so it will do you a lot of good to heed your own advice and enjoy the life sentence in the prison your ancestors have built for you. The problem with ignorant fu*ckas like yourself is that you think everyone that speaks up against the injustice you dummies face has an underlying interest. Since I was born, I have never witnessed more than 48hrs of no electricity at a time, cops dont demand bribes at every turn and my congressman will not run off with my Grandma's pension fund. My President wont eat $30,000/day meals, give his wife N4billion to play with, build a N16billion super-mansion for his vice, pardon an international fugitive, boost Subsidy fraud from N200billion to N2.2trillion just so he can have more dough to steal while 85%+ of the population starve to death.

So, I advice YOU and "your peeps to stop complaining, accept your fate and sit tightly in the ill fated flight 911 called Nigeria, the pilot has since lost control and you are nosediving into the middle of the ocean. Enjoy the crash mate".

What a dunce!
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by 7842I: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

I think youre special and need to go see a looney doctor. Look at this fool trying to move the goal post as he goes along.

Dude, its you and your family that will live and die in the madness called Nigeria, so it will do you a lot of good to heed your own advice and enjoy the life sentence in the prison your ancestors have built for you. The problem with ignorant fu*ckas like yourself is that you think everyone that speaks up against the injustice you dummies face has an underlying interest. Since I was born, have never witnessed more than I 48hrs of no electricity, cops dont demand bribes at every turn and my congressman will not run off with my Grandma's pension fund. My President wont eat $30,000/day meals, give his wife N4billion to play with, build a N16billion super-mansion for his vice, pardon an international fugitive, boost Subsidy fraud from N200billion to N2.2trillion just so he can have more dough to steal while 85%+ of the population starve to death.

So, I advice YOU and "your peeps to stop complaining also, we should all accept our fate and sit tightly in the ill fated flight 911 called Nigeria, the pilot has since lost control and we are nosediving into the middle of the ocean. Enjoy the crash mate".

What a dunce!

Bwhahahahahaha, I must have hit you hard between the balls. Just tell your Afenifere brothers to stop crying for the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

Bwhahahahahaha, I must have hit you hard between the balls. Just tell your Afenifere brothers to stop crying for the problems of Nigeria.

Even through the "Bwaaahhhhaahahaha" I can see the tears as you look into the dark and calculate how much generator fumes youve ingested today, the sight of the piles of trash everywhere you go in your nasty, putrid society (even in front of your house), the endless honkings of car horns, your unreliable Cops or Fire Fighters etc

Can you drink the water coming out your taps? do you even have water in your house or did you have to dig a huge a*szz hole behind your house just to have a semblance of water? Lmao

Can you request to seee your State Senator or Governor and your request will be granted? hahaha Who born your father?

Yeah, enjoy your fresh air, tribal bigot. You got what what you deserve. Your future looks even more hopeless than ever....

Are you still laughing or you want me to rub some more of your hopeless future in your face so you can take the quick way outta earth by offing yourself?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by 7842I: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Even through the "Bwaaahhhhaahahaha" I can see the tears as you look into the dark and imagine how much generator fumes youve ingested today, the sight of the piles of trash everywhere you go in your nasty, putrid society (even in front of your house), the endless honkings of car horns, your unreliable Cops or Fire Fighters etc

Can you drink the water coming out your taps? do you even have water in your house or did you have to dig a huge as.s hole behind your house just to have a semblance of water? Lmao

Can you request to seee your State Senator or Governor? hahaha Who born your father?

Yeah, enjoy your fresh air, tribal bigot. You got what what you deserve. Your future looks even more hopeless than ever....

Are you still laughing or you want me to rub some more of your hopeless future in your face so you can take the quick way outta earth by offing yourself?

LWSMD (laugh wan scatter my dada)

One thing am good at, making people crazy and mad enough to foam in the mouth. Continue to foam like madman first, I still dey laugh o grin
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

LWSMD (laugh wan scatter my dada)

One thing am good at, making people crazy and mad enough to foam in the mouth. Continue to foam like madman first, I still dey laugh o grin

Bruh, bruh, its obvious you have a tendency of lying to urself.

Making me angry? Are you serious right now? Dude, youre in such a hopeless state in life right now the only reason I (and others reading this) can tell why youre no longer running your mouth is because reality has struck you through my words now that youve realized that youre the one (and not me) "enjoying" Nigeria.

Laff never skata your dada yet, just chill and watch what GEJ has in store for you clowns in July/August. You.... you go turn rebel soldier in the end when everything goes to hell in 2016. You never see nothing yet.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Bruh, bruh, its obvious you have a tendency of lying to urself.

Making me angry? Are you serious right now? Dude, youre in such a hopeless state in life right now the only reason I (and others reading this) can tell why youre no longer running your mouth is because reality has struck you through my words now that youve realized that youre the one (and not me) "enjoying" Nigeria.

Laff never skata your dada yet, just chill and watch what GEJ has in store for you clowns in July/August. You.... you go turn rebel soldier in the end when everything goes to hell in 2016. You never see nothing yet.

Jona for 2015. He no go ever bad reach Obasanjo and Ige wey chop $16 billion NEPA money, still Obj do 8 years.
Jonah must do him own 8 years, or una no go fit de use oil block money de develop Lagos again.
Dem swear for una?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ROYALD(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Whether Awolowo died while smoking crack, or he killed himself because he felt Azikiwe's wife was better looking than his is none of my concern.

Oh, so now its the Yorubas that showed the pics of slain Northern Politicians that led to the 2nd coup and not the fact Igbo Officers murdered Hausa Politicians while letting theirs escape or the reported incidents where Igbos were known to have taunted the Hausas in the North with Songs praising the 1st coup or hanging pics in their shops of the bodies of slain Northern Leaders ? Next off, get your dates right and stop relying on beer parlor rumors like a half-drunken slowpoke: JULY 29,1966 AND YOUR STATEMENT DO NOT CORRELATE.

Quick question: WHO SLAYED THESE NORTHERN LEADERS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE? Oh, so without the Yorubas (as you claimed) "showing" these pictures, the "dense" Hausas wouldve let the murders of their leaders slide?

Dude, be real and stop deceiving yourself.

Nigerian radical army officers
A group of radical army officers had decided that the only means of breaking the political logjam in the country was to execute a coup d’état to overthrow the government. Their plan was to overthrow the government,and release opposition leader Obafemi Awolowo from prison, and install him as the Prime Minister.
Major Nzeogwu
. Major EA Ifeajuna
b. Major CI Anuforo
c. Major D Okafor
d. Major A. Ademoyega
e. Major IH Chukwuka
f. Captain O Oji
g. Captain GS Adeleke
h. Lt. G. Ezedigbo
i. Lt. BO Oyewole

Adefi
Adeleke
Major Ademoyega
I. Onoja
J Abaye

S. Adekunle
Sgt. E. Okonkwo
Cpl. U. Eduok
Sgt. F. Impete
Yakubu Adebiyi,
and many more
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2013
ROYALD:

Nigerian radical army officers
A group of radical army officers had decided that the only means of breaking the political logjam in the country was to execute a coup d’état to overthrow the government. Their plan was to overthrow the government,and release opposition leader Obafemi Awolowo from prison, and install him as the Prime Minister.
Major Nzeogwu
. Major EA Ifeajuna
b. Major CI Anuforo
c. Major D Okafor
d. Major A. Ademoyega
e. Major IH Chukwuka
f. Captain O Oji
g. Captain GS Adeleke
h. Lt. G. Ezedigbo
i. Lt. BO Oyewole

Adefi
Adeleke
Major Ademoyega
I. Onoja
J Abaye

S. Adekunle
Sgt. E. Okonkwo
Cpl. U. Eduok
Sgt. F. Impete
Yakubu Adebiyi,
and many more

LMAOOOOOOOO
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2013
ckkris:

Jona for 2015. He no go ever bad reach Obasanjo and Ige wey chop $16 billion NEPA money, still Obj do 8 years.
Jonah must do him own 8 years, or una no go fit de use oil block money de develop Lagos again.
Dem swear for una?

OBJ stole $16Billion how did it benefit your family?

GEJ has ran thru more than $100Billion how has it benefitted your family?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ROYALD(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2013
kingoflag:

LMAOOOOOOOO

Rolling On The Ground Laughing too
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2013
ROYALD:

Rolling On The Ground Laughing too

Are you a mad man?! Why would you decide to roll on the floor just cus you decided to laugh at something? Is everything ok upstairs? undecided
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2013
kingoflag:

OBJ stole $16Billion how did it benefit your family?

GEJ has ran thru more than $100Billion how has it benefitted your family?

up Jona. Is that why you wan quench? You ain't seen nothing.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2013
ckkris:

up Jona. Is that why you wan quench? You ain't seen nothing.

Look at this ignorant monkey tribal bigot.

Dude, if they steal the whole of Nigeria today it wouldnt affect me none. Matter fact, I benefit from the Nigerian Govt more than you---or anyone youve ever set eyes on-- could ever dream of. Youre just dense in the head thats why you think I have anything to lose if Nigeria collapses today. Some people just got a conscience.

Bruh, how many hours electricity have you had in the last 21days? Ok then.....

smh
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ROYALD(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
kingoflag:

Are you a mad man?! Why would you decide to roll on the floor just cus you decided to laugh at something? Is everything ok upstairs? undecided

YOU COULD HAVE A SKULL FRACTURE OR ALCOHOL DEPENDENCE, BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT INDICATED OF A FRACTURE OR ALCOHOLIC ACTION IN A CERTAIN AREA OF YOUR SCULL
GO TO ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY (DEPARTMENT OF A HOSPITAL)AND

[RIGHT]
I AM ALIVE AND KICKING[/RIGHT]
THE MEANING OF LAU "LAUGHING AT YOU" I CAN NOT LAUGH WITH YOU FOLK
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by huptin(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2013
7842I:

There have never been anybody with half the bravery of Ojukwu in the whole of yorubaland, and from the look of things, there will never ever be a war hero of yoruba extraction!

Laughing in greek, if ojukwu is a war hero, what about Obasanjo who entered into the heart of Biafra to collect the surrender instrument from Effiong, while ojukwu was on his way to cotedivoire dressed like a woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash / Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade / Why Osinbajo Is More Active Than Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.