Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir (14339 Views)

There's A PDP Lawmaker Who Cant Spell Or Write His Name? / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
dayokanu:

Ojuku encouraged which Jonathan? Or does is IBB the same one as Jonathan?

Ojuku openly canvassed support for IBB and not Jonathan. This happened less than 3 yrs ago dont try to lie here

True, Ojukwu endorsed a dubious IBB, that has lived all his life to ensure that no one becomes anything in Nigeria without going to bow to the Core North. Still Ojukwu and his people voted massively for Dr G Azikiwe Jonathan, and they will do more next time. You wan try?

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris: @ king of lagos
You're derailing thist thread because the South-east is 100% in support of President G. Azikiwe Jonathan. Any threat will force massob to join mend and ibomites. The chickens have come to roost. Its no revisionism, its the kind of realpilitik that moved Awolowo and Adebayo to abandon Victor Banjo and Ojukwu in August 1967. Please lets maintain the peace for Jona 2015.

First off, its King 'O Flag..... No wonder your tribal antennas have been picking up crazy signals.

Second, i see you quickly switched names of who you were addressing from Katsumoto to myself. Dude, can you be honest for once? Damn! Thank god Katsumoto quoted you in his last post.

Third, how am I derailing the thread? You told a lie and I proved you lied when you said Ojukwu was GEJ's pseudo-mentor, confidant, protector and guardian. I proved to you that Ojukwu supported IBB over GEJ.

You will lie on history so why should I be surprised that you'll tell lies on my person? Dude, stop trying to shift the goal post everytime it seems your opponent is about to score a goal.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris:

True, Ojukwu endorsed a dubious IBB, that has lived all his life to ensure that no one becomes anything in Nigeria without going to bow to the Core North. Still Ojukwu and his people voted massively for Dr G Azikiwe Jonathan, and they will do more next time. You wan try?

Dude, its about time you pack it up and stop this bullshiyyyt. You just keep telling lies, getting caught, then trying to justify why you told the lie in the first place.

If you havent learned before now that arguments and debates are won with facts and not sentiments, I hope today has taught you that lesson.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
The thread is why Gen Gowon hasn't written memoirs. Gens Adebayo and Mobolaji Johnson are hale and hearty, has any of them written anything?
How about Gen David Ejoor?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
Which one is the lie? That the victorious vanquishers are now receiving their just dessert?
That if a Yoruba, Ogundipe, Wey, or Adebayo, had become Head of State, as Ojukwu demanded, discipline would have been sustained, and there would have no war.
Nigeria is back to the same scenerio of 1965, of tribal killings in the north, and this time no military officer will interfer.
In 1965 Sardauna ordered an Ibo commander of Joint Task Force to kill Tiv protesters, the Army Major refused, and was promptly redeployed by Tafawa Balewa.
And South-west was wild wild wild, as AKintola was being armed by Col Largema. And Sardauna deployed MOPOL to Ibadan, to shoot at sight the operation wetie rioters.
These things have to be declassified for people to stop argueing blindly.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by tomakint: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris: Which one is the lie? That the victorious vanquishers are now receiving their just dessert?
That if a Yoruba, Ogundipe, Wey, or Adebayo, had become Head of State, as Ojukwu demanded, discipline would have been sustained, and there would have no war.
Nigeria is back to the same scenerio of 1965, of tribal killings in the north, and this time no military officer will interfer.
In 1965 Sardauna ordered an Ibo commander of Joint Task Force to kill Tiv protesters, the Army Major refused, and was promptly redeployed by Tafawa Balewa.
And South-west was wild wild wild, as AKintola was being armed by Col Largema. And Sardauna deployed MOPOL to Ibadan, to shoot at sight the operation wetie rioters.

...they won't reason along that line with you, we have been on this road before, the people you are debating with have their own 'prepared memo' they are arguing from! cool
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
tomakint:

...they won't reason along that line with you, we have been on this road before, the people you are debating with have their own 'prepared memo' they are arguing from! cool

And you don't?

Seriously, you in particular is an interesting character.

5 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Katsumoto: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris: Which one is the lie? That the victorious vanquishers are now receiving their just dessert?

Coups are not crushed with words of mouth. They are crushed through bold action. I asked before and I will ask again - where were the 3000 Igbo soldiers between 29 July and 1 August whose brothers were being slaughtered and who could have offered support to Ogundipe while trying to crush the coup? Ojukwu 'insisted' on Ogundipe but he ran from Enugu to Nnewi. Is that how coups are crushed? Why Ojukwu not rush to Lagos? Would it have taken 3 days to get to Lagos? Ogundipe held the ship together for three days.

The coup was not crushed and so it amounts to academic idiocy for anyone to ask for Ogundipe or any other Yoruba officer to remain in power. By introducing ethnic cleansing in the January coup, the Igbo officers had introduced tribalism into the Army which then made it difficult for Ogundipe to crush the coup. Why would a successful coup plotter allow someone that wasn't sympathetic to his position take the seat of power? They would simply be rounded up at a later date.

5 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^^^ keep pouring water inside a basket you hear!

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by tomakint: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
django1:

And you don't?

Seriously, you in particular is an interesting character.

django strikes again shocked shocked
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
tomakint:

django strikes again shocked shocked

Have I struck once before?
Anyways, am just greeting you ni!
Goodnight.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by ckkris: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Captain Joe Garba was the gallant officer whose sargent refused to obey Brig Ogundipe. Fast-forward to the year 2000, there was another tribal war in Jos. As retired Major-General Garba approached a road block mounted by native indigenes of Plateau State, they recognised him, and cried out 'you see the result of what you imposed on us?'
The fight over who owns the plateau continues.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by tomakint: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris: Captain Joe Garba was the gallant officer whose sargent refused to obey Brig Ogundipe. Fast-forward to the year 2000, there was another tribal war in Jos. As retired Major-General Garba approached a road block mounted by native indigenes of Plateau State, they recognised him, and cried out 'you see the result of what you imposed on us?'
They (the then minorities in the north) thought they were one with the core northerners but they have long been 'gamed' by the Hausa-Fulanis!

2 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
kingoflag:

Sooooooo.........

You hated this man that was "grinning from ear to ear" just because he was Yoruba, abi?

Clap for yourself bros. And these are the same people yall arguing that you were coming to rescue from the "evil" hausas.

i hate him because he reminds me of animals like you
tomorrow some goat will think i am you.
who said anything about rescuing you from evil?
can you rescue satan from evil?
dense goat

6 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by pazienza(m): 2:17am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Yeah, and the Yorubas along with the Mid-West--- that had stated neutrality in the whole conflict from jump before Biafra invaded them--- should have gladly handed over their lands to the Igbos and the Hausas to turn into their personal battlefield, right? Makes a lot of sense.

And as to the bolded, you think youre talking to 6yr old kids ...... Biafra wouldnt have held Lagos for too long indeed. Who was going to be the determinant of this?

Yorubas and mid-west was never neutral,how can they be when ejoor and awo were in gowon camp,and those two regions were present in aburi as part of nigerian delegation and not as neutrals.
Yorubas just have to get used to the fact that the era that they had monopoly over nigerian press and used it to spread lies are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by pazienza(m): 2:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Katsumoto:

I know your style; anytime you are cornered and can't find a way out. You start trying to be clever with words and introducing irrelevant information. Whether it was called Supreme Military Council, Lowest Civilian Administration or African Union, Gowon was the head. No one was above him. The troops that subdued Biafra reported to Gowon. End of discussion.

If you were trying to make another point, then be direct. Obfuscation is for individuals who aren't honest and sincere.

I had watched from the sidelines,but i must say that the above post is a poor reply.

Ojukwu's contention at aburi was that the executive power be vested on the supreme military council,and the leader be but a figure head. So, who were the members of the council that produced the decree 8?

Degree 8 was dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by pazienza(m): 2:44am On Mar 30, 2013
Katsumoto:

Coups are not crushed with words of mouth. They are crushed through bold action. I asked before and I will ask again - where were the 3000 Igbo soldiers between 29 July and 1 August whose brothers were being slaughtered and who could have offered support to Ogundipe while trying to crush the coup? Ojukwu 'insisted' on Ogundipe but he ran from Enugu to Nnewi. Is that how coups are crushed? Why Ojukwu not rush to Lagos? Would it have taken 3 days to get to Lagos? Ogundipe held the ship together for three days.

The coup was not crushed and so it amounts to academic idiocy for anyone to ask for Ogundipe or any other Yoruba officer to remain in power. By introducing ethnic cleansing in the January coup, the Igbo officers had introduced tribalism into the Army which then made it difficult for Ogundipe to crush the coup. Why would a successful coup plotter allow someone that wasn't sympathetic to his position take the seat of power? They would simply be rounded up at a later date.

What ethnic cleansing are u talking about? Were there no igbos killed in nzeogwu's coup? Stop making careless statements you can't defend.

The coup was not crushed,but the coup wasn't complete until the fall of biafra in 1970.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 30, 2013
re@lchange:

i hate him because he reminds me of animals like you
tomorrow some goat will think i am you.
who said anything about rescuing you from evil?
can you rescue satan from evil?
dense goat

Why would you hate him cause of me? He looked liked me? Oh yeah? One day someone will think we're the same person? lmao You flat-headed beast, you flatter yourself. If he reminded you of me you woulda never guessed that he was Nigerian to talk less that he was from Oyo. I know for a fact---and would bet a pretty penny on this--- that If I stood next to you, your physical features and booming okoro accent would easily identify you as the Nigerian. Mor.on, you couldnt rescue me from jack. i know you aint that stu.pid to not realize that I was talking about your Biafra Expeditionary Force that was playing Captain Save a Ho all over the Western/Midwestern Region.

Alambalagada, click and watch this link from 1:25 and recognize that not everyone buys into your madness----->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 30, 2013
pazienza:

What ethnic cleansing are u talking about? Were there no igbos killed in nzeogwu's coup? Stop making careless statements you can't defend.

Ewooooo oooooooooo

Lmaoooo hahahaha really, who the hell do you guys think youre trying to convince with this crap you keep spewing?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by naijaking1: 3:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Katsumoto:

Ojukwu asked that Ogundipe to take over when Gowon and his group pretended that Ironsi was missing. They refused to categorically state that they had murdered Ironsi and his host, so for a few days, "Ironsi the head of state was no where to be found"

Gowon was his chief of staff, chief of staff, not deputy, not vice, not even 2nd, 3rd, or 4th in authority.
An example would be if the school principal is missing, the vice principle will run away too. The dean, all the heads of department will be passed over by principal's secretary to assume the position of a new principal?

Nzeogwu's coup was not an Igbo coup(there was Ademoyega, and another non-Igbo officer), and shame to any serious historian that argues to make it so, because it's the only reason given for the genocide against helpless, harmless, and defenseless Igbo civilians in 1966. There were more Igbos in the group, because Igbos dominated the army at that time. Of course the coup didn't go as Nzeogwu planned it, because some officers dropped the ball, or didn't entirely agree with the idea.
When educated people who know the truth speak of Igbo officers introducing tribalism as a raison d'etre for the illogical and unprovoked massacre of Igbo officers and civilians, it's simply false.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 30, 2013
naijaking1:

Nzeogwu's coup was not an Igbo coup(there was Ademoyega, and another non-Igbo officer), and shame to any serious historian that argues to make it so, because it's the only reason given for the genocide against helpless, harmless, and defenseless Igbo civilians in 1966. There were more Igbos in the group, because Igbos dominated the army at that time. Of course the coup didn't go as Nzeogwu planned it, because some officers dropped the ball, or didn't entirely agree with the idea.
When educated people who know the truth speak of Igbo officers introducing tribalism as a raison d'etre for the illogical and unprovoked massacre of Igbo officers and civilians, it's simply false.

Lmaooooo hahahahahahaha
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by naijaking1: 3:10am On Mar 30, 2013
ckkris: Captain Joe Garba was the gallant officer whose sargent refused to obey Brig Ogundipe. Fast-forward to the year 2000, there was another tribal war in Jos. As retired Major-General Garba approached a road block mounted by native indigenes of Plateau State, they recognised him, and cried out 'you see the result of what you imposed on us?'

So funny!
Same goes for Gowon, Danjuma, et al
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by pazienza(m): 4:04am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Ewooooo oooooooooo

Lmaoooo hahahaha really, who the hell do you guys think youre trying to convince with this crap you keep spewing?

I was hoping that you would present a logical evidence to prove ur assertion. At least you should have presented those junk articles katsumoto,your master is fond of copying and pasting.
I guess you are waiting for him to do that for you. *grins*
After all said and done,you have no logical credible evidence,just ogbomosho beer parlour gists.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 30, 2013
pazienza:

I was hoping that you would present a logical evidence to prove ur assertion. At least you should have presented those junk articles katsumoto,your master is fond of copying and pasting.
I guess you are waiting for him to do that for you. *grins*
After all said and done,you have no logical credible evidence,just ogbomosho beer parlour gists.

You give logical evidence to sane people.....

Guess who gets the laughters?
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by dayokanu(m): 4:42am On Mar 30, 2013
naijaking1: Ojukwu asked that Ogundipe to take over when Gowon and his group pretended that Ironsi was missing. They refused to categorically state that they had murdered Ironsi and his host, so for a few days, "Ironsi the head of state was no where to be found"

Gowon was his chief of staff, chief of staff, not deputy, not vice, not even 2nd, 3rd, or 4th in authority.
An example would be if the school principal is missing, the vice principle will run away too. The dean, all the heads of department will be passed over by principal's secretary to assume the position of a new principal?

It wasnt an Ibo coup but the 2 non Ibo Premiers of the North and West were killed while the only 2 Ibo premiers were spared

It wasnt an Ibo coup but in the executive the Prime Minsiter was killed but the President escaped

Of all the Ibos in Ministerial position none of them was killed but a non Ibo Okotie Eboh had to die

Let me crack one joke

Jaja Wachuku a prominent Ibo Minister resigned 12hours to the coup LOL. Who do you think you were deceiving. I saw the below on wikipedia

On January 14 1966 Wachuku resigned. Balewa even asked his wife Rhoda Idu Jaja Wachuku to plead with him, yet he refused and tendered his resignation from Parliament and as an Executive Member of Government midday January 14, 1966. Balewa was yet to accept Wachuku's resignation when the army struck by mid-night; barely 12 hours later - thus ushering in the era of military coups in Nigeria. Wachuku's official residence, at 7, Okotie-Eboh Street Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria was surrounded by soldiers. His younger brother: Kennedy Madu Wachuku, father of Ugonna Wachuku [37] was with him that day, Jaja Wachuku looked through the window in the early hours of the morning and asked the soldiers: "What are you boys doing here?" One of the soldiers replied: "Good morning, Sir. But haven't you heard what is happening in the country?" To which Wachuku replied: "Yes. I know you boys have taken over the Government." And the soldier said: "Do not be afraid, Sir. We have come to protect you for being an honest Government Minister." Jaja Wachuku survived that January 15, 1966

Assuming the quoted is true, Even a 5yr old would know Jaja was in the know how of the coup. Even Soldiers surrounded his house and couldnt touch their tribesman

2 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by eagleeye2: 5:01am On Mar 30, 2013
dayokanu:

It wasnt an Ibo coup but the 2 non Ibo Premiers of the North and West were killed while the only 2 Ibo premiers were spared

It wasnt an Ibo coup but in the executive the Prime Minsiter was killed but the President escaped

Of all the Ibos in Ministerial position none of them was killed but a non Ibo Okotie Eboh had to die

Let me crack one joke

Jaja Wachuku a prominent Ibo Minister resigned 12hours to the coup LOL. Who do you think you were deceiving. I saw the below on wikipedia

Assuming the quoted is true, Even a 5yr old would know Jaja was in the know how of the coup. Even Soldiers surrounded his house and couldnt touch their tribesman

Dayo, I have simply refused to comment further on this first coup issue. Because the lines are blurred, and we can argue about intents from now till tomorrow and nothing will come out of it.
But in our former arguement, you somehow justified the POGROMS AND THE GENOCIDE of the Igbo ethnic group based on this first coup. I still find it hard to believe that someone who has the capability to read this wide, will equally have the mindset of justifying evil, all in the name of winning an arguement.
Dayo, even some of the actors of that ill fated war such Black Scorpion later regretted the role they played.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

Dayo, even some of the actors of that ill fated war such Black Scorpion later regretted the role they played.

Whats this gotta do with the price of tea in China? Only the most evil hearted of people will justify what Igbo civilians were subjected to during the war, so, when will people like you accept the faults of the Igbo officers during the first coup and stop trying to justify it? Do you even understand why yall keep going round and round? You want DayoKanu and co to accept that the civilian casualties suffered horrible treatments and that their deaths was wrong but that the murder of all top non-Igbo politicians was right, proper and just.... bro, you go wait tire.

Anyway sha, all Im saying is that youre a bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by eagleeye2: 5:51am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Whats this gotta do with the price of tea in China? Only the most evil hearted of people will justify what Igbo civilians were subjected to during the war, so, when will people like you accept the faults of the Igbo officers during the first coup and stop trying to justify it? Do you even understand why yall keep going round and round? You want DayoKanu and co to accept that the civilian casualties suffered horrible treatments and that their deaths was wrong but that the murder of all top non-Igbo politicians was right, proper and just.... bro, you go wait tire.

Anyway sha, all Im saying is that youre a bloody hypocrite.

please you can just click on my posts and read. I have never tried to justify the first coup, and I have said it a number of times, some of the actors of that coup bungled it by allowing top Igbo politicians to escape. That was actually what gave other tribes the right to call it an IGBO COUP. Moreover I cannot start arguing about intent here, because only the officers know what they were thinking.
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

please you can just click on my posts and read. I have never tried to justify the first coup, and I have said it a number of times, some of the actors of that coup bungled it by allowing top Igbo politicians to escape. That was actually what gave other tribes the right to call it an IGBO COUP. Moreover I cannot start arguing about intent here, because only the officers know what they were thinking.

Sure, whateva....when you ready you'll agree that it was an Igbo coup. Some of us have accepted this fact and have chosen to move on, stay there dey deceive yourself. They allowed them escape indeed. How? drinking tea with Michael Okpara or by Zik refusing to go back home even though every head of the Commonwealth countries were chilling in his country? Oh, oh, oh, I forget... escape like how Jaja Wachuku must have escaped even though soldiers surrounded his house and had a tete a tete with him on his front porch with his son in attendance while Akintola was mowed down in front of his family? Ah, ok, I get you now.

Lemme ask you a quick question: A JAPANESE SOCCER TEAM MADE UP OF 10 NATURAL BORN JAPANESE AND 2 NATURALIZED BRAZILIANS WILL BE CATEGORIZED AS WHAT, A JAPANESE AND BRAZILIAN TEAM?! Bruh, the sooner yall seek true reconciliation by apologizing for the actions of the actors of the first coup and stop trying to justify it, the better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by tomakint: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

Dayo, I have simply refused to comment further on this first coup issue. Because the lines are blurred, and we can argue about intents from now till tomorrow and nothing will come out of it.
But in our former arguement, you somehow justified the POGROMS AND THE GENOCIDE of the Igbo ethnic group based on this first coup. I still find it hard to believe that someone who has the capability to read this wide, will equally have the mindset of justifying evil, all in the name of winning an arguement.
He is always negative against the Igbos on anything in the Nigerian-Biafran War because of what Captain Nwobosi did to his hero, Chief S.L Akintola, so you can excuse him for his incoherent ramblings undecided
Re: Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir by eagleeye2: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2013
kingoflag:

Sure, whateva....when you ready you'll agree that it was an Igbo coup. Some of us have accepted this fact and have chosen to move on, stay there dey deceive yourself. They allowed them escape indeed. How? drinking tea with Michael Okpara or by Zik refusing to go back home even though every head of the Commonwealth countries were chilling in his country? Oh, oh, oh, I forget... escape like how Jaja Wachuku must have escaped even though soldiers surrounded his house and had a tete a tete with him on his front porch with his son in attendance while Akintola was mowed down in front of his family? Ah, ok, I get you now.

Lemme ask you a quick question: A JAPANESE SOCCER TEAM MADE UP OF 10 NATURAL BORN JAPANESE AND 2 NATURALIZED BRAZILIANS WILL BE CATEGORIZED AS WHAT, A JAPANESE AND BRAZILIAN TEAM?! Bruh, the sooner yall seek true reconciliation by apologizing for the actions of the actors of the first coup and stop trying to justify it, the better.
Like I have always maintained you are entitled to hold on to your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell / Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.