Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. (32403 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
zeefa:
My dear, I can't be given u details of my family on NL. But he has done a lot for her too especially when she was pregnant. His wife don't really complain cos he told me he has warned her never to pokenose into our affair.

As I said, I will call both party to a meeting on sunday, then I will give the house details on our conclusion. I pray it works, but if things go wrong, I have no choice than to let her go. I respect her a lot & I love her and I don't expect such from a woman that care & love her husband.

Forgive me for saying this, and feel free to tell me to shut my big mouth, but you did ask for advice (and opinion) though.

Your friend warned his wife never to pokenose into your affairs?

You're really willing to give your wife up for a friend?

I'm going to be blunt here - the way I see things, it looks like both you and your friend don't want to be married (probably never wanted to be married in the first instance) and are deliberately pushing your wives to initiate the break-up. And probably divorce.

Is this what you both want? Why did you both marry your respective wives? Are you and your friend closer than both your wives feel comfortable with?

Somethings here just don't add up.

3 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
zeefa:

Eni ti ani ko kani leyi, toun fi egun si owo! I dnt kw y ppu jst adopt the method of seeing somtins at d negative side of it. I still wonder y u cnt just tink st8t instead of an isotonic approach from you on this thrend.

Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi toba denue adodidi! Owo ti mo ni ni mo ti ya e yen! Ję ki ori e ko pe, ko le ję ti baba ati omo ko ma ni ala! Dayo se ore fun e , so he should milk you forever, Abeg go siddon jor and stop your bogus over flogged story!

zeefa:
I need to make myself clear again that, if being a guy is d last option for me 2 remain on dis earth better I go. Imaging your thinking & comments. Let me tell you somtin, if you don't know &u have never tasted it, I do advise you consult ppl with such experience.
I don't drink, visit clubs or humanize. So I wonder y u shld concluded on such nasty tag. some people are just more than a friend cos of how they contributed to your success in life.

You couldn't have made yourself clearer OP, I heard you , you're not gay( not that there's anything wrong with being one) so I don't know why that is very crucial to your ego undecided ..... I'm not tagging you , it was just an inference and not a conclusion gerrit?

I don't need to consult with anybody, I have brothers and guy cousins and sh it happens, deal with it and stop bring a cry baby for pity party poor me poor me I don't drink, womanize blah blah!

zeefa:
Dayo is a friend like a brother. Someone who understands and detest envy. He is there to share from your problesm & provide a lasting solution if possible.

And that^^ lies your problem.... listen , we all have one korikosun ( best friend) one way or the other in our lives, mine is my Dad, in as much as I love that man to bits, there's boundary when it comes to my 'family affairs' ofcourse he butts in once a while and I put him back in his pedestal he belongs without being rude. Your immediate Family comes first! So what is it gonna be OP Renny or Dayo?

zeefa:
I am a well cultured Yoruba Man with a fear of God on my mind. And for your information, assuming I am what you are insinuating, I dnt tink putting up this story here would have been a gud idea & getting married won't have been on my agenda in d first place.

Motigbo!, everybody is well cultured, if you ask me, iwa e ku die kaato and for the umpteenth time would you drop the gay or no gay discussion and focus on yourself for a change?

zeefa: Well, thank you for your contributions. Atleast I was able 2 extract from your comments on how to go about somethings. And please don't see this as an attack on ur comments

You're welcome! Good thing you grabbed something,( Team work )

attack kę? o ti po to!

Phew! I'm out.... Lunch time. grin

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Beetle: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ Zeefa, kids should stop getting married. You can't stand the heat now but you started it. I doubt if a woman in her right mind would want her daughter divorced. Imagine this scenario

Mother calls her daughter every night and asks after her SIL and she says he's on the phone with his friend every night. Of course she would go berserk, so think about it deeply. I'm not saying give up your friendship, we all understand how he helped you to the UK and even Nikky said without him your wife wouldn't have met you innit babes.

But yours is a very young marriage and too early for people to start meddling in so a word is enough for the wise and besides your wife is pregnant, this I guess is the time she needs you the most.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beetle: @ Nikkykay do you really mean that ' Thank God he's not out hanging out with his friends every night'

So these are some of the qualities you look for in a man. What happened to going for the best. Some of the comments on Nairaland never ceases to amaze me.

that's not the quality she looks for in a man.....
nikkykay is a sensible woman - she knows the perfect man does not exist anywhere so she's prepared for little rough edges. women like you with the belief that there is a prince charming somewhere are the ones who are more likely to be surprised in their marriage.

keep at it......
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Beetle: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ cougar, I'm happily married and have been for the past 7 years unlike you. I have expectations from everyone and I'm ready to give my all and put 100% into whatever I put my mind to.

That's the prob with people like you and Nikky celebrating mediocrity. No I don't and I won't tolerate it.

Wow so celebrating mediocrity is sensible. Thanking God your husband is not out every night is sensible. Yes no one is perfect but babes you get what you ask for.

3 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beetle: @ cougar, I'm happily married and have been for the past 7 years unlike you. I have expectations from everyone and I'm ready to give my all and put 100% into whatever I put my mind to.

mrs beetle jackson - 7 year experience in marital issues

That's the prob with people like you and Nikky celebrating mediocrity. No I don't and I won't tolerate it. Wow so celebrating mediocrity is sensible. Thanking God your husband is not out every night is sensible. Yes no one is perfect but babes you get what you ask for.

no one is celebrating mediocrity - we are just identifying with the fact that it could have been worse!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi toba denue adodidi! Owo ti mo ni ni mo ti ya e yen! Ję ki ori e ko pe, ko le ję ti baba ati omo ko ma ni ala! Dayo se ore fun e , so he should milk you forever, Abeg go siddon jor and stop your bogus over flogged story!

You couldn't have made yourself clearer OP, I heard you , you're not gay( not that there's anything wrong with being one) so I don't know why that is very crucial to your ego undecided ..... I'm not tagging you , it was just an inference and not a conclusion gerrit?

I don't need to consult with anybody, I have brothers and guy cousins and sh it happens, deal with it and stop bring a cry baby for pity party poor me poor me I don't drink, womanize blah blah!

And that^^ lies your problem.... listen , we all have one korikosun ( best friend) one way or the other in our lives, mine is my Dad, in as much as I love that man to bits, there's boundary when it comes to my 'family affairs' ofcourse he butts in once a while and I put him back in his pedestal he belongs without being rude. Your immediate Family comes first! So what is it gonna be OP Renny or Dayo?

Motigbo!, everybody is well cultured, if you ask me, iwa e ku die kaato and for the umpteenth time would you drop the gay or no gay discussion and focus on yourself for a change?

You're welcome! Good thing you grabbed something,( Team work )

attack kę? o ti po to!

Phew! I'm out.... Lunch time. grin

E se pupo,! Ma.....
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
@beetle
Pls dnt get me wrong! Wot am sayind is dat hanging out late is far worse dan just talkin 2a friend on fone!
I won't go in2 marriage expecting d best frm d man but I will expect mysef 2put d best in d marriage! My marriage is wot I make it!
Look dre is a limit 2wot a mil in can say in a marriage! And also I want u 2remember d poster met his friend b4 his wife & mil so u can't comapare dir rship!
Am very sure d poster has not made his friend his no # priority but d wife's attitude has made it 2look so!
If his friend culd curb his own wife & dir is peace in dir home, I expect poster 2curb his wife as well! But 4d fact dat some women can pretend since dey want 2bcme wife @all cost, dey wil wait till dey get dat ring & dre afta, dey bgin 2show dir true color!
If she had stood her ground during courtship dat dis act can't continue, d issue wuld hv bn solved way back! Either d man stopped callin everytime or d wedding didn't not take place @all!
But d woman threatenin wit divorce & doesn't knw hw 2mange her rship is a no-no 4me!
Wot wuld she do if dey talk in secret?!

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
@beetle
Pls dnt get me wrong! Wot am sayind is dat hanging out late is far worse dan just talkin 2a friend on fone!
I won't go in2 marriage expecting d best frm d man but I will expect mysef 2put d best in d marriage! My marriage is wot I make it!
Look dre is a limit 2wot a mil in can say in a marriage! And also I want u 2remember d poster met his friend b4 his wife & mil so u can't comapare dir rship!
Am very sure d poster has not made his friend his no # priority but d wife's attitude has made it 2look so!
If his friend culd curb his own wife & dir is peace in dir home, I expect poster 2curb his wife as well! But 4d fact dat some women can pretend since dey want 2bcme wife @all cost, dey wil wait till dey get dat ring & dre afta, dey bgin 2show dir true color!
If she had stood her ground during courtship dat dis act can't continue, d issue wuld hv bn solved way back! Either d man stopped callin everytime or d wedding didn't not take place @all!
But d woman threatenin wit divorce & doesn't knw hw 2mange her rship is a no-no 4me!
Wot wuld she do if dey talk in secret?!
I like 2have ds kinda woman as a friend 2so dat I can talk facts in2 her sixth sense cos ds one has failed 2see d truth!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sorry double post
Moderator pls u can help me 2delete one!
Thanks
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Nikkykay.... are you real ? What nauseating rubbish are you spewing? So people should go into marriage with the mindset of low expectation and thank Gawd for every little improvement the man brought to the table?? cause it could have been worse?

Ohhhh I'm going home ..... NL has gone to the Dogs!! ( Even kids die from not dewormed on NL , what a joke!)

3 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
@jidegirl,
U can say watever u like!
If u r married am very sure ur husband does some nauseating things & dat won't make u think of divorce let alone threaten wit it!
Use ur brain now! Y wl one goes in2 marriage wit low expectation wn u wl pass thru courtship stage 2c some of d things u wl face wn u enter in2 it?!
Its women like u dat always have issues cos u always things things r going to change 4better only 2b disappointed in d long run!
U can't get d perfect partner so whoever u pick, is ur cross so carry it!
I pray dey both use ds wisdom 2settle ds issue but dat woman shld b careful wit d way she's involvin her mum in her marriage if she doesn't want 2end up like her(sorry poster 4bn rude 2ur wife)

4 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beetle: @ cougar, I'm happily married and have been for the past 7 years unlike you. I have expectations from everyone and I'm ready to give my all and put 100% into whatever I put my mind to.

That's the prob with people like you and Nikky celebrating mediocrity. No I don't and I won't tolerate it.

Wow so celebrating mediocrity is sensible. Thanking God your husband is not out every night is sensible. Yes no one is perfect but babes you get what you ask for.

Lawd, this woman speaks sense! I could kiss you right now. No homo.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
nikkykay: @beetle

Facepalm!

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
ileobatojo:
Lawd, this woman speaks sense! I could kiss you right now. No homo.

what sense is she making?
i won't be surprised she's someone's punchbag - coming to NL to talk a good game. if sitting at home at home and talking to one's friend for 2 hours makes a man a mediocre husband then i would like to see the perfect husband.......

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Na wa o, this section and the unending drama undecided

@ OP, na when una go do the family meeting?!

It is not only ridiculous that you even consider a family meeting, you need to learn a thing or two about mediation mate.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ cc,
In any rship is life, just do ur best &
Leave d rest! The moment u r expecting d same frm d 2nd person,disappointment may set in!
Yes he met his friend be4 dm! I want 2believe he gves d 3 of dm dir due respect! So wot u r telling me is u can stop ur husband from talkin 2his childhood friend because he has married u?!
Whn it comes 2somethgs, u can't dictate 2men!
U also mention resposibilities, is d man not performing his responsibilities @home?!
Dayo's wife can't have d same xter as madan zeefa cos she 2 wuld hv involved her mother! So she can b cool wit her husband!
If she ddnt hide, she shld have made it cleared 2d man during dir 8mths courtship but she tot wn she entered she wuld gve him ultimatum!
Let call a spade a spade, she culd solve ds issue without d threat! Like some1 said earlier, y ddnr she reject d help dayo gav during her exams? So she has also benefited from ds friendship!
She had better not let her mother scatter her home wit stupid advice!

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
nikkykay: @ cc,
In any rship is life, just do ur best &
Leave d rest! The moment u r expecting d same frm d 2nd person,disappointment may set in![b][/b]
Yes he met his friend be4 dm! I want 2believe he gves d 3 of dm dir due respect! So wot u r telling me is u can stop ur husband from talkin 2his childhood friend because he has married u?!
Whn it comes 2somethgs, u can't dictate 2men!
U also mention resposibilities, is d man not performing his responsibilities @home?!
Dayo's wife can't have d same xter as madan zeefa cos she 2 wuld hv involved her mother! So she can b cool wit her husband!
If she ddnt hide, she shld have made it cleared 2d man during dir 8mths courtship but she tot wn she entered she wuld gve him ultimatum!
Let call a spade a spade, she culd solve ds issue without d threat! Like some1 said earlier, y ddnr she reject d help dayo gav during her exams? So she has also benefited from ds friendship!
She had better not let her mother scatter her home wit stupid advice!

I am sorry Madam, but the bolded is b.ollocks of the highest order. Every relationship in my life must at best be symbiotic and at worst commensalistic.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

what sense is she making?
i won't be surprised she's someone's punchbag - coming to NL to talk a good game. if sitting at home at home and talking to one's friend for 2 hours makes a man a mediocre husband then i would like to see the perfect husband.......

Abeg go and sit down! Encouraging someone to keep talking daily for 2 hrs to a friend when you can't so such a thing yourself!

Of course she's making a ton of sense!

4 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Beetle: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ coogar, I laugh at your stupidity. Someone's punchbag!! O ti bi. They no born am!!!

The only time DH spends 2 hours on the phone which is not everyday is when he's talking business and guess what when he's done we spend time together. I won't moan because he's trying to make life better for us and because he's matured and knows there's a time and place for everything.

@ Nikky gal, Marriage is about the two people in the marriage not about you bringing in 100% and expecting less from your partner. Even your parents expect a lot from you. Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it.

@ ileobatojo, I'm a bonafide Ruth. Ruth sef no get nothing on me. kiss don't mind this coogar guy sef he just dey ri si me. Need to go and join my punchbag in bed before he starts chatting for 2 hours with his friend. shocked shocked
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
ileobatojo:
Abeg go and sit down! Encouraging someone to keep talking daily for 2 hrs to a friend when you can't so such a thing yourself!

Of course she's making a ton of sense!

ileoba, you need to lie down....
i am not encouraging the husband - i am saying the wife should calm down and throw away the bath water with the baby all because husband spends 2 hrs with his friend. so if she's asked why she left her husband - what's she going to say?

Beetle:
@ coogar, I laugh at your stupidity. Someone's punchbag!! O ti bi. They no born am!!!

abeggi, make i hear word......
that's what they all say - i have the perfect man and reh reh reh whereas women of your ilk are modern day slaves in their matrimony.

The only time DH spends 2 hours on the phone which is not everyday is when he's talking business and guess what when he's done we spend time together. I won't moan because he's trying to make life better for us and because he's matured and knows there's a time and place for everything.

so who told you this dude does not spend time with his spouse after the 2 hour rituals with his friend?

@ ileobatojo, I'm a bonafide Ruth. Ruth sef no get nothing on me. kiss don't mind this coogar guy sef he just dey ri si me. Need to go and join my punchbag in bed before he starts chatting for 2 hours with his friend. shocked shocked

madam ruth, well done!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
nikkykay: @jidegirl,
U can say watever u like!
If u r married am very sure ur husband does some nauseating things & dat won't make u think of divorce let alone threaten wit it!

Don't worry bout my own marital status, face the topic, and we are not discussing house chore sharing here woman!

nikkykay:
Use ur brain now! Y wl one goes in2 marriage wit low expectation wn u wl pass thru courtship stage 2c some of d things u wl face wn u enter in2 it?!
Its women like u dat always have issues cos u always things things r going to change 4better only 2b disappointed in d long run!
U can't get d perfect partner so whoever u pick, is ur cross so carry it!

Wash!!

nikkykay:
I pray dey both use ds wisdom 2settle ds issue but dat woman shld b careful wit d way she's involvin her mum in her marriage i[b]f she doesn't want 2end up like her(sorry poster 4bn rude 2ur wife)[/b]

You're a disgrace to institution of marriage Nikky,
Did you just say the bolded? Really?

zeefa:

E se pupo,! Ma.....

Iwo lo mo! Sarcasm or not , you're welcome!

Dayo enter UK before you , showed you the way as per baba isale with all the UK 411 doesn't have to make you lick his bloody wounds to salvage your own marriage, asore to siddon there.

As per iya isale for my own territory , I showed people ( old friends incl) the way here too, get them jobs, co sign as guarantors for their mortgages and car loans/ student loans/ citizenship/ PRs/ adopt their kids.....I don't milk them dry / 2hrs calls cos I helped them oh, ofcourse I don't suffer when I need stuff done , long story sha

Dayo; bros we are going out tonight oh... you kept mute cos you don't want to hurt his feelings but didn't matter how Renny feels after all Dayo helped her too so she should su ck it up abi?

I'm not saying you guys should stop being friends but everything has limits, embrace your wife and tell her to talk to her mom as long as you stop that weird routine calls ( sounds like an ultimatum but sorry undecided) , she comes first! You have a new life on the way, be responsible.

Or see a therapist/ marriage counsellor to show you your character in the mirror lipsrsealed oh yes they will, So you get a clearer picture of what reasonable people are talking about on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2013
dayokanu: Thats the thing when you are married

You cant talk or hang out with your friends that must mean you are sleeping with them. You must not talk too much with your family too much else it means you are phoccking your parents, you must not talk too much with your neighbors else you are nyanshing them, must not watch TV too much not use phone too much, not use computer too much else you are cheating, if you go to work too much you are phocking your oga or colleague

Try adjust your life, Just sleep wake up go to work and look her in the face 24hrs daily at least that would make her happy

Marriage is for men to make women happy without consideration for whatever makes the man happy. You wonder why men still die before women

All your friends contribution to her passing the PLAB is inconsequential, Maybe she should have rejected the help and banned the friendship when she was getting those help

Excellent post!

On topic, bros this is a very simple issue: Control and we all know women love to have it

Your family is important

Reduce your talk time and play the compromise game
Yiu can still relate with your dude later on your own tip
Golfing, fishing, camping etc
You can even take the wifey and kids along
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2013
coogar:

this is a hard one to call but.......

talking 2 hours everyday with your friend is excessive but if this is the way it has always been even during the courtship with your wife then she's got no excuses to complain. i get particularly peeved with women who just think they can walk in and change the status quo. if she was not happy about the bond between you and your friend, where was her voice before she married you?

the fact that she's threatened divorce also says a lot about her than the bond between you and your friend. if she wants to go, let her go. don't let anyone use any cheap emotional blackmail to destroy you. women? if the going gets rough tomorrow, she would be the first person to pack her bags and leave you. don't let any woman come between you and your friend. if my woman does not like my closeness to any of my friends from the onset, then she should not marry me!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ The same friend closeness was what helped her in her exams, It was what helped the husband settle down in the UK

2hours might be too much but I get irritated when people start giving me ultimatum, And once the ultimatums start coming you never know what next. Maybe stop spending time calling your parents or I would divorce, stop staying long at work or I would divorce, Stop watching football or I would divorce. If she wan divorce let her go ahead and divorce

He was that way when they were dating if she went ahead to marry him like that why insist he changes now?

Soon now the guy go begin avoid coming home or staying late at work just to avoid such scenarios

We all know women love control cheesy
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 03, 2013
Lol @ talking for 2 hours everyday, i am not against talking to a friend but 2 hours everyday?

Why is this poster disagreeing and fighting everybody that has disagreed with him, or told him what he does not want to hear?

Are you a fcking pucci? Why would you be talking to a fellow man for 2 hours everyday? Are you fcking nuts? He helped you so what? Na only am dey help person, a lot of people have helped friends become permanent residents and citizens of other countries undecided some people got a house all paid for by well to do very close friends, they still don't go about talking to each other 2 hours everyday even weekend?

My friend, you need check yourself in yaba left, whoever gave you the license to get married and have a family, such rights should be taken away from you until you decide to grow some balls on your own and not on top of your friend's . angry

4 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2013
biolabee:

We all know women love control cheesy

This has got nothing to do with control. You and the others might say otherwise and deny however you like but you all especially Dayo, will not sit back and allow his wife chat with a friend for 2 hours everyday.

I remember a thread last year or the year before ,where one man threw his wife's phone on the wall and smashed it cos she was always chatting with a friend. Some of the people here playing hide and seek questioned who the woman was chatting with.

What is good for the goose isn't for the gander. Let me hear word abeg undecided
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2013
dayokanu: ^^After the game, does your husband call friends to discuss the game and argue it for a while?

Most guys do it. Even on NL after a game guys congregate in the Sport section to analyse for hours. This happens every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and atimes Monday and Thursday

You cant suddenly leave all that because you are married.

because one is married doesnt mean other aspect of life is dead

If its a world cup final, Champions league fina, Superbowl final, NBA finals For most guys only a matter of life and death would make them shift

Some people commit suicide, refuse food or go into depression after the game, So sexy moves at these times might be ignored

And dont turn it to "So football matters more than me" or Choose between football and me" you might be surprised at the response at that point in time

Excellent!!!
1000+ likes

Bros OP conpromise on this mata now because the MIL wants to be used by the devil in your marriage

When you don settle with madam, then you deal with MIL
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by biolabee(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2013
jennykadry:

This has got nothing to do with control. You and the others might say otherwise and deny however you like but you all especially Dayo, will not sit back and allow his wife chat with a friend for 2 hours everyday.

I remember a thread last year or the year before ,where one man threw his wife's phone on the wall and smashed it cos she was always chatting with a friend. Some of the people here playing hide and seek questioned who the woman was chatting with.

What is good for the goose isn't for the gander. Let me hear word abeg undecided

Most people so far have told him to compromise and reduce talk time with Dayo so as to make peace but the woman screaming divorce over such an issue is annoying

She never even sEe tribulation like ailments, childlessness or loss of finances etc she dey call divorce over yarnings

Ok o
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ishilove: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2013
zeefa:

As I said, I will call both party to a meeting on sunday, then I will give the house details on our conclusion. I pray it works, but if things go wrong, I have no choice than to let her go. I respect her a lot & I love her and I don't expect such from a woman that care & love her husband.

The words of a boy, not a man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.