Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. (32404 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
zeefa: ***************************************************************

Hmmmmmmmm, another update coming!

Just about 2hrs ago, Renny dropped a note on our bedroom reading table... Which reads

CONTINUE WITH HIM & FOREFIT THE FOLLOWING......

RED PASSPORT APPLICATION, which am due 2 apply for come july cos she is a citizen.

DIVORCE....

& FACE ARREST FOR NEGLECT AND ASSULT.

************************************************************************************

I believe so many people have been looking at these as a story! But be candid, its something that beats my imagination too cos everything looks and appear like this nollywood story in nigeria.

I'm sure u people will be wondering on the issue of the mentioned RED passport. Well, may be this will give me an opportunity to tell you more about Morenike.

Right now, I don't concentrate at work again. I have told my pastor in nigeria. And he is presently praying along with me for a change.

.........Let me rest my brain and give you guyz an update later 2moro! And that will be about morenike and the new developments.

Dayo's wife just came 2 visit us with her 2kids & she pretended as if nothing happens...

Dayo's wife has given up and no issue between them...still don't know why renny is taken it so far...

Go and marry Dayo's wife na.. nonsense. forfeit the passport too. Your wife and Dayo's wife are two different people. People here have given you very good advice on this issue, there is absolutely nothing we can say that can change your mind, so go and face your friend and leave your pregnant wife, since that is what you want. To me this is a non -issue and I am sure the happily married couples and this forum have faced similar issues too, but their marriages are still intact because of the maturity they used to solve their problems.You're not ready 4 marriage at all, you have to learn to compromise and stop being selfish

3 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by baby124: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oh, i see why she is threatening you now. She hold your reason for being in the UK. Well, it is your choice to do what you like.Some people are very foo*lish sha. Pull this stunt with your husband when he is down, i wonder what will happen to such a union when he is solidly on his feet. How can you love and trust such a person? Really
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2013

Just about 2hrs ago, Renny dropped a note on our bedroom reading table... Which reads

RED PASSPORT APPLICATION, which am due 2 apply for come july cos she is a citizen.

DIVORCE....

************************************************************************************

I believe so many people have been looking at these as a story! But be candid, its something that beats my imagination too cos everything looks and appear like this nollywood story in nigeria.

I'm sure u people will be wondering on the issue of the mentioned RED passport. Well, may be this will give me an opportunity to tell you more about Morenike.

Right now, I don't concentrate at work again. I have told my pastor in nigeria. And he is presently praying along with me for a change.

.........Let me rest my brain and give you guyz an update later 2moro! And that will be about morenike and the new developments.

Dayo's wife just came 2 visit us with her 2kids & she pretended as if nothing happens...

Dayo's wife has given up and no issue between them...still don't know why renny is taken it so far...
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2013

So sorry about the multiple post. It was my netwk problem. Tx
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
zeefa: ***************************************************************

DIVORCE....

Can you stop with the bs super story please and tell the truth? Now she's threatening you with assault? Just because you speak for 2 hrs with your friend? Riiight!

The only update we are interested in is the outcome of your heart to heart talks with your wife and your attempt at reaching a compromise with her.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Rocktation(f): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
This dude is still here giving update. grin

Oh well, now you realise that your wife's as important as Dayo was, in relation to your stay in UK. Insist on living in your past with helpful Dayo, or hold onto your future with your helpful wife and helpful Dayo.

I really don't understand what you hope to gain from this forum with all these updates. Do whatever you wish to do already, Man of the house.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Rocktation(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

Can you stop with the bs super story please and tell the truth? Now she's threatening you with assault? Just because you speak for 2 hrs with your friend? Riiight!

The only update we are interested in is the outcome of your heart to heart talks with your wife and your attempt at reaching a compromise with her.

Abi? He keeps bumping up this thread and spamming the board with an issue that everyone has long solved for him. Please allow people to concentrate on other serious-minded people that have real issues and really need real advice!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by baby124: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP, delete your multiple posts.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dayo's wife kept quiet on the matter cos your friend warned her not to pokenose in your affairs remember?

What's with all the multiple posts sef
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
I wanted 2ask abouT ds paper thing since ystdy but somethg told me 2keep quiet
Because 4her 2hav threatened u with divorce & her mother giving u ultimatum, I knew some is @ stake!
Ds is rubbish! More over ds is d reason its not always good 2marry 4papers!
I wonder wots gets in2 our ladies brain as soon as dey enter abroad!
If I were u, I wuld get dat RP & afta divorce her 4ds threat!
Poster, d ball is in ur court now! If u want 2stay in d UK, try & reduce d rate @whc u call ur friend!
Am sorry about ur condition
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
this story has more twists than jack bauer's 24.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Rocktation(f): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Beats me!
When everywhere's calm, he'd just sneak in and drop a huge line and then get everyone to start talking and deliberating and talking and deliberating. Just what do you want everyone to say, that hasn't been said already? People have taken sides with your wife, with you, insulted Dayo, condemned your mother in-law, what more is left to do? I really can't help but get pissed whenever I see this thread bumped up, each time I wanna see a new topic here!!!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
All of una get time, sha.....just ignore the op and his updates.. He go taya.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED!!!!,[b][/b] cheesy
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP Assuming your story is true What I would tell you is this.

Bi owo eni ko ba te eeku ida, A ki beere iku to pa Baba eni

Play along. Do as she wish, suck up to her and her mother when your hand touch wetin she has to offer, revisit the divorce discussion at that time solely on your own terms
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Haaa... The Lit section is like a market place. You have the very good, the good, the mediocre and the downright boring. It is left for you to search.

Another thing you have to understand is that a lot of the writers yonder are beginners, or 'learners'. The writers whose creations you have scornfully dismissed as 'basic' and 'tasteless' are people going through a metamorphosis; budding writers who have the potential to be international award winners.
You cannot use the standards used to judge professionals to judge beginners, which is what you are erroneously doing.

all manners of excuses have been given to defend a whole section - na wa!!! ishilove, the metamorphosis should be complete by now. i have been taking trips to that section since 2011 and it's still same ol', same ol'.

I still think you are a philistine, though, so I doubt if you will be able to appreciate really good literaure when you stumble on it.

let's play a game......
bring out the best hands in that section and my pen game would outfox all of them cloned together. i am throwing down the gauntlet. coogar vs literature section crew.......i dare you to take up the challenge cheesy
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ishilove: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2013
coogar:

all manners of excuses have been given to defend a whole section - na wa!!! ishilove, the metamorphosis should be complete by now. i have been taking trips to that section since 2011 and it's still same ol', same ol'.
That section hasn't been active until recently. We have just began to experience a rise in interest and participation, so mayhaps that is why you think the section is still the dreary old same 'ol same 'ol of times past.

coogar:
let's play a game......
bring out the best hands in that section and my pen game would outfox all of them cloned together. i am throwing down the gauntlet. coogar vs literature section crew.......i dare you to take up the challenge cheesy
Tsk tsk tsk, coogar, are you sure you want that? You want to challenge the whole literature section? I would hate to see you embarass yourself... wink

I leave you to decide who the best hands are cheesy. When you do that, contact me.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by bukatyne(f): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2013
nikkykay: I wanted 2ask abouT ds paper thing since ystdy but somethg told me 2keep quiet
Because 4her 2hav threatened u with divorce & her mother giving u ultimatum, I knew some is @ stake!
Ds is rubbish! More over ds is d reason its not always good 2marry 4papers!
I wonder wots gets in2 our ladies brain as soon as dey enter abroad!
If I were u, I wuld get dat RP & afta divorce her 4ds threat
!
Poster, d ball is in ur court now! If u want 2stay in d UK, try & reduce d rate @whc u call ur friend!
Am sorry about ur condition

dayokanu: OP Assuming your story is true What I would tell you is this.

Bi owo eni ko ba te eeku ida, A ki beere iku to pa Baba eni

Play along. Do as she wish, suck up to her and her mother when your hand touch wetin she has to offer, revisit the divorce discussion at that time solely on your own terms

Really! @ the bolded

I wonder what kind of advise on unforgiveness is this?

Let him sort out his issues with his wife. To show he is disappointed in her, he can decide not to accept the RP so she understands that he can make it without her.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:
That section hasn't been active until recently. We have just began to experience a rise in interest and participation, so mayhaps that is why you think the section is still the dreary old same 'ol same 'ol of times past.

yet some more excuses......
ishilove is on fire grin

Tsk tsk tsk, coogar, are you sure you want that? You want to challenge the whole literature section? I would hate to see you embarass yourself... wink
I leave you to decide who the best hands are cheesy. When you do that, contact me.

i don't know who has the best pen game there but I can start with you......
name the time and place and watch me take you to disneyland with the scribbles deeper than the mind of beethoven. grin
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
coogar:

i don't know who has the best pen game there
That's why I want you to check. You don't know the best hands but you have automatically labelled us wack and tasteless angry

coogar:
but I can start with you......
name the time and place and watch me take you to disneyland with the scribbles deeper than the mind of beethoven. grin
Coogar, when I have your time I will take up your challenge, but as it is I have my plate full with this: www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag

Once I update today, I will now relax and find the best time and place to trash your philistine's asss grin
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:
That's why I want you to check. You don't know the best hands but you have automatically labelled us wack and tasteless angry

Coogar, when I have your time I will take up your challenge, but as it is I have my plate full with this: www.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag

Once I update today, I will now relax and find the best time and place to trash your philistine's asss grin

You go wait tire! You are just going on a long tin!

I am still waiting for some scholarly articles Coogar promised to deliver to prove his (made up) points from another thread. He promised to supply them in 2 days. That was like 3 months ago....

grin grin
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:

wwww.nairaland.com/1205583/iyawo-nylon-bag.

Nice story from you ishilove. But was surprised when you have to accuse me of fake story. I'm not surprise to have observed in influx of people to your thrend cos of the quality of your language & presentation. You are good, no two ways about that, but try & appr8t a True life story.

I needed help 2 sort myself out and not that I found it pleasant to just come over to NL forum to expose myself. Nope! I believe where we have peoples comments & advise, I could pik up any that would help me sort out my challenges.

I have not even given the whole details, People have been wagging and saying a lot of nasty statements against my thrend. Well, I had to hold my peace cos I came to seek for a collective advice but not to be in the position to fight or attack the lovely people who have taken their time to follow up on my post with a good contribution in terms of comments made with a distinct act of mind.

If you dnt mind, I may need your personal email address for a chat with you outside NL.

Thanks everyone as I op 2 give you updates 2moro after work. And sorry for the multiple post made earlier.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:

Nice story from you ishilove. But was surprised when you have to accuse me of fake story. I'm not surprise to have observed in influx of people to your thrend cos of the quality of your language & presentation. You are good, no two ways about that, but try & appr8t a True life story.

I needed help 2 sort myself out and not that I found it pleasant to just come over to NL forum to expose myself. Nope! I believe where we have peoples comments & advise, I could pik up any that would help me sort out my challenges.

I have not even given the whole details, People have been wagging and saying a lot of nasty statements against my thrend. Well, I had to hold my peace cos I came to seek for a collective advice but not to be in the position to fight or attack the lovely people who have taken their time to follow up on my post with a good contribution in terms of comments made with a distinct act of mind.

If you dnt mind, I may need your personal email address for a chat with you outside NL.

Thanks everyone as I op 2 give you updates 2moro after work. And sorry for the multiple post made earlier.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
ileobatojo:

I am still waiting for some scholarly articles Coogar promised to deliver to prove his (made up) points from another thread. He promised to supply them in 2 days. That was like 3 months ago....

grin grin
It seems it is just mouth the boy has. He's mouthfully mouthful grin
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
zeefa:

I'm sorry for derailing your thread embarassed embarassed
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by coogar: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ishilove:

i browsed through the whole section and nothing got my mind blown up.....and this is why i am challenging the best writers on there.

go and finish your iyawo nylon bag - i am not going anywhere. i am ready for this challenge anytime any day. it's one thing to write and it's another thing to intelligently fuse words together. ishilove, get ready for the ride of your life.......

ileobatojo:

I am still waiting for some scholarly articles Coogar promised to deliver to prove his (made up) points from another thread. He promised to supply them in 2 days. That was like 3 months ago.... grin grin

what scholarly articles are you talking about? i might have forgotten there was something i ought to have provided. remind me, abeg! you are my favourite sparring partner cos i always win! grin

Ishilove:
It seems it is just mouth the boy has. He's mouthfully mouthful grin

haaaaa.......mouth? boy? mouthful?
ishilove - it's like you don't remember i gave your friend a C-minus in the other thread you helped him post some weeks back. like i said, my pen game is out of this world. take your time and get back to me when you are ready for your trip to disneyland!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
bukatyne: Really! @ the bolded

I wonder what kind of advise on unforgiveness is this?

Let him sort out his issues with his wife. To show he is disappointed in her, he can decide not to accept the RP so she understands that he can make it without her.

Forgiveness? When she threatens because she has a trump card with her? Whats there to forgive.

The only reason the wife and the MIL are being unreasonable is because they felt they have him by the balls regarding the RP.

When the RP gets resolved they should return to the threat of the divorce simples
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by dayokanu(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
chaircover: My dear na so ooooooo. Yet Singing and dancing at church on Sunday!

He gets his papers and dumps her as advised, then he gets acid thrown in his face and he goes and shoots her down & the cycle continues. . . so many things are happening to people everyday but its only when you look deeper you will see that its sometimes karma at its best doing its thing.

It is on judgement day, that many of us will stand and defend things that we thought had nothing to do with us. God help us all.

This is about a doing a good and sitting with it. Has the husband ever held her to ransom over some good he probably has done for her in their relationship?

Its exactly what people like her deserve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.