Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582599 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: I said it that robotpark.com was sold.

I just came across the sale report. It was sold for $2200. Damn!

If only I had backordered that name. Now, let's assume that someone spent $69 atmost to backorder the name... In less than a year of backordering, it turns into $2200 :O shocked shocked

my guts was right!

See below and scroll down down down...

http://domainshane.com/sedos-weekly-sales-total-1million/

Hell. Please can you estimate the possible cost of boostdollar.com ? Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
agonbello: Hell. Please can you estimate the possible cost of boostdollar.com ? Thanks.
valuate.com and Estibot.com can help you.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1:
valuate.com and Estibot.com can help you.
tnx alot
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
BRANDABLE DOMAINS FOR SALE: prettielle.com saacy.com mumudom.com vineral.com The last one is listed on namerific.com. Each is 10,000. Buy 2 for 15k. I am only selling 2. if interested call me on 08033472004
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordfalcao(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Newyorkcitybilling
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
U won't sell the vineral? Anyways, my Razorbet.com listed on namerific.com is for sale for N5,000...to whom it may concern
grandstar: BRANDABLE DOMAINS FOR SALE: prettielle.com saacy.com mumudom.com vineral.com The last one is listed on namerific.com. Each is 10,000. Buy 2 for 15k. I am only selling 2. if interested call me on 08033472004

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
gcfrcom: U won't sell the vineral? Anyways, my Razorbet.com listed on namerific.com is for sale for N5,000...to whom it may concern
do you want it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
grandstar: do you want it?
for 1k.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
gcfrcom: for 1k.
i need $40 to pay for something by monday. Thats why i am selling. 1k wont cover it!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: Super Informatics cool
abeg 2sexy baba.....what do you think of these two names
mediinformatics
medicareinformatics
digitalinformatics.
I did a bit of research but want to knw wat u tink about them b4 i go waste money
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Olaide1295:
mediinformatics
medicareinformatics
digitalinformatics.
I did a bit of research but want to knw wat u tink about them b4 i go waste money
What's d meaning of informatics?
Me like Digitalinformatics sha.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Olaide1295:
mediinformatics
medicareinformatics
digitalinformatics.
dnt really know much abt dis niche but digitalinformatics got my interest. Nice catch
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
DigitalInformatics is cool...

How do you get buyer? Have you thought about that?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Informatics is Information Technology, data analytics related.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: DigitalInformatics is cool...

How do you get buyer? Have you thought about that?

tanks boss!...i was thinking the same.
I think informatics is mostly used by those in the health-related field.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Olaide1295:
tanks boss!...i was thinking the same.
I think informatics is mostly used by those in the health-related field.
Not really, but a greater percentage. There are those in the software niche.

BTW, I am no boss!.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Activityj(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Goodmorning all, please can someone help me sell these domains: LessPot.com
WantedExpress.com
MoraleBooster.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gurusmac4: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2014
i want your opinion , i saw fifa.net at namejet, i want to make a bid
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2014
gurusmac4: i want your opinion , i saw fifa.net at namejet, i want to make a bid

don't!

I like the fact that you are taking that step.

However, look for another name to bid on.

That's a right step in the right direction.

One more thing. Stick to .com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2014
gurusmac4: i want your opinion , i saw fifa.net at namejet, i want to make a bid
Fifa is a trademark domain such as apple google etc, as a domainer run away from such domains ohh just my opinoin though

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by gurusmac4: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you chibenze and 2sexy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chibenze: ...as a domainer run away from such domains...

You're right. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dwizy(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Iregdomain.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ABUCHEJI: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2014
See ur profit margin soar thru d roof. Buy any of our products at ur own price. I have given websites video tutorials at N2,500, Database at N5,000, sms units at 65kobo. This is a great opportunity to start ur own Hostin business. If u have nt made ur PURCHASE, SO BAD, JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO. CALL ME ON 07037156192 NOW
visit our website http://www.192sms.net

like our facebook page for more info http://facebook.com/192sms
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 4:05am On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: Not really, but a greater percentage. There are those in the software niche.

BTW, I am no boss!.
ok,i googled your informatics domain and saw that there is an indian company with the name.
Why dont u contact them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Olaide1295:
ok,i googled your informatics domain and saw that there is an indian company with the name.
Why dont u contact them?
smiley I know!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Asemo11(m): 5:01am On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: smiley I know!

oga 2sex are u on whatsapp please let me have ur whatsapp contact
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 5:03am On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: smiley I know!
did that influence your decision to buy d name?is it wise to contact companies when you have a domain name u think they will need?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Olaide1295:
did that influence your decision to buy d name?is it wise to contact companies when you have a domain name u think they will need?
no. I just took it cos I know that come what may, it will sell. Who does not like brilliant name? Isn't that what we love and watch super man?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by born2lead01: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Hello guys,what is your opinion on country level domain especially .cn and .de? Do you think they have a future?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: no. I just took it cos I know that come what may, it will sell. Who does not like brilliant name? Isn't that what we love and watch super man?
lol...super it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.