Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29089 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2013
COOL DK:
Idowuogbo! A name that comes after a blessing of the twins
Idowuogbo! An uproar that is enough to shake the mind of the giants
May be I should even tell NL the meaning of “ogbo”
It simply means, maturity in mind
It simply means maturity in body
It simply means maturity in soul
It simply means maturity in Understanding
It simply means maturity in Love and
It simply means maturity in care.
Damn! Damn! Damn! Okrikata my handsome bobo o!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Oahray: E b like say DK I go tidy with beating later. Who give am permission to write that kind make-sense bunch of lines? angry

Abeg no vex oooooo broda! Na wooing thing ooooo grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2013
CFCfan:

Noted cool. i just hope shymexx will have a change of heart.

Adaobi123 needs to come to the Yoruba and Igbo thread on fp for a french kiss...

Gatts e-kiss her on that thread tonight.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Barman!!! Iced-water pls.... Jeeez! It's hawt in here o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2013
Thanks..I know and you're welcome....
COOL DK:

Thank you Ms. But you know it could have been you.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2013
[/b]D day I found out that I av a compass heart was the day I saw Badaosky its North side. She's a lady every special guy would like to win. Though av nt seen her but the aura of her presence online tells that she's carefully and purposely made. The electric shock I got when she yarn shows that she has a sexy and red lips. D real life is about u Idowu. Saying dat I luv is an understatement.
U make me grow in love
love no medicine can cure.
u make my bloody spear
a leavy coat to wear.
Wen I feel pain and sorrow
u're d happiness I can borrow.
Thinkin abt u every morning hour
makes me knw u're my fragile flower.
U av a way of turning me on. Ur presence is what I termed "unavoidable".
Should I talk of ur sexy way that interests people or your sexi Yoruba accent that always make my cup of tea every morning. U're a unique lady and ur presence makes me feel like I drank a "V". If Angels are chosen, then u will be my Michael.
Staying wit u all day is jst nt enuf, kissing u wil be jst a mere atom of my lov 4 u.
U make my heart skip a beat, Its difficult to take a deep breadth when u dissipate ur qualities.
I cnt control my fascination and toleration 4 u.
I wish u knw hw much u meant to me
u're my drugging pill and I cnt stop taking u.
Idowu Baby jst love and take those flowers off my hand.
Will u be my badaosky?

1 Like

shymexx:

Adaobi123 needs to come to the Yoruba and Igbo thread on fp for a french kiss...

Gatts e-kiss her on that thread tonight.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin im there already tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Hands her a cold glass of ice water to help her calm down...brings a fan along as well.... grin
Idowuogbo: Barman!!! Iced-water pls.... Jeeez! It's hawt in here o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2013
CFCfan:

Were those lines googled? grin

Googled ke? Guy e no easy oooooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Oahray: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2013
CFCfan:

Were those lines googled? grin
nah grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2013
Sorry for my slow response, COOL DK. I'm currently watching BLACKBERRY BABES SEASON 2 ON AFRICA MAGIC MOVIES 1! ENJOY!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Oahray: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Lol chuks grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sorry for my slow response, COOL DK. I'm currently watching BLACKBERRY BABES SEASON 2 ON AFRICA MAGIC MOVIES 1! ENJOY!
BB babes is too funny grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:
[/b]D day I found out that I av a compass heart was the day I saw Badaosky its North side. She's a lady every special guy would like to win. Though av nt seen her but the aura of her presence online tells that she's carefully and purposely made. The electric shock I got when she yarn shows that she has a sexy and red lips. D real life is about u Idowu. Saying dat I luv is an understatement.
U make me grow in love
u make my bloody spear
a leavy coat to wear.
Should I talk of ur sexy way that interests people or your sexi Yoruba accent that always make my cup of tea every morning. U're a unique lady and ur presence makes me feel like I drank a "V". If Angels are chosen, then u will be my Michael.
Staying wit u all day is jst nt enuf, kissing u wil be jst a mere atom of my lov 4 u.
U make my heart skip a beat, Its difficult to take a deep breadth when u dissipate ur qualities.
Will u be my badaosky?
Ewo! I don jam!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Oahray: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! I don jam!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
BB babes is too funny grin
Especially that big fat woman!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2013
I dey give u electric shock? Osano! See something shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:
U make me grow in love
u make my bloody spear
a leavy coat to wear.
Will u be my badaosky?

My guy no even sabi use nairaland bold See as the thing con cause repetitions con cause wahala for reading.

My contender please rewrite cause I want to give my IDsexy an opportunity to compare and contrast well well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2013
COOL DK:

My guy no even sabi use nairaland bold See as the thing con cause repetitions con cause wahala for reading.

My contender please rewrite cause I want to give my IDsexy an opportunity to compare and contrast well well.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2013
So true. I dnt do e-things,I do real things coz I'm real gan

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Especially that big fat woman!
Apolonia grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: This just scattered my head….dude; I give you a standing ovation for this....This is U-N-I-Q-U-E…
Sandra, help! I'm discombobulated...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey: So true. I dnt do e-things,I do real things coz I'm real gan
Abeg drop ya bar mehn.. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:00am On Mar 31, 2013
So this BB babes recognise NL Our comments here aren't safe o undecided especially I who uses this name at home, school, church, internet etc.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Hahahaha Lol oh dear; if I were in your shoes, I’ll be as well...but the ball rest in your court as that’s the name of the game....wink
Idowuogbo:
Sandra, help! I'm discombobulated...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: So this BB babes recognise NL Our comments here aren't safe o undecided especially I who uses this name at home, school, church, internet etc.

Off thread bro! Remember u be coordinator, better control now
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
Apolonia grin grin grin
EXACTLY grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2013
@Eze P are we now at the end?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:05am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: @Eze P are we now at the end?

Eze talk we wan sleep
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2013
COOL DK:

Off thread bro! Remember u be coordinator, better control now
We're almost concluding, bro.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2013
Abi o
COOL DK:

Eze talk we wan sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.