Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29180 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2013
CFCfan: Congrats to COOL DK cool

Thats my main man
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Neduzze5(m): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe!! Was I late??
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2013
@tea.

I was asleep, when the e-kisses u blew woke me up from my sleep. Thanks for choosing me as ur man. Sleep tight my adorable, delectable, vivacious, cutie, rose, omalicha, tomatoes jos, pride of nairaland TEa. eSq
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:
I don't even want to know if this was googled or not. All I know is that this is the best I've seen on this thread. Concise, realistic, emotional, class. If this isn't hopelessly romantic, I don't know what is.

Thanks...seriously I didn't google it,it took me two days for that, after several editing and re writing and so on. Thanks dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2013
THE LIST OF REAL MEN IN THE HALL OF FAME
Mynd
Teeo
Mkpakala
COOL DK
Princeparix
Adim2
Eze Promoe
Maximus85
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Thank u everybody. Promoe u gave it a shot,try beta nxt time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2013
Baba dey! Ajiri were u @? U've killed me o! With u I mustu commit adultery, can I book u for Easter Monday? embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Neduzze5(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2013
adim2: @tea.

I was asleep, when the e-kisses u blew woke me up from my sleep. Thanks for choosing me as ur man. Sleep tight my adorable, delectable, vivacious, cutie, rose, omalicha, tomatoes jos, pride of nairaland TEa. eSq

Congrats man. I wish network had allowed me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2013
@nedbuzz
We waited for ur post to come but. All the same i would have loved her to make a decision after reading the two post. Nice write up
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon: Thank u everybody. Promoe u gave it a shot,try beta nxt time.
Nwoke, my shock absorber! U don pick date for rematch? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nnekacherry: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey: All of a sudden you came, now I speak from my heart not afraid of it being broken.
I'm scared what you would say about the word have spoken but
I would rather make you laugh and act like I'm joking
And tell you the truth about the feelings u've woken.

O my my,
My rainbow in the sky,the fountain that mingles with river. The winds of heaven mix forever with your sweet emotions. Nothing in this world is single. All things by a law divine. Baby,let us mingle.
Mount everest kisses high heaven and the waves in pacific ocean claps one another.
The sunlight clasps the earth and the moonbeams kisses the sea. What are all these kissings worth,if we kiss not?. What are all these clasp-ing worth,if we clasp not?

Aseke mi
I'm not looking for a pretty face cos it will grow old not a nice body cos it will change with age..
However, a good woman cos a good woman will always be a good woman. You are my epitome of a 'good woman'.

Oh my Jesus..
This is awesome..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2013
@sanb

I will say a big thanks to you. Analysing all entries. Babe you gave the thread a superb flavour. Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Coleworld: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2013
cheesy smiley some humour in the house smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2013
M-A-R-V-E-L-L-O-U-S
Neduzze5: I always knew that love would come find
me someday
but never did I know that it would be you
who was headed my way
you caught me off guard and took me by
surprise
but you simply captivated me, the same
way you do when I look into your eyes
It's true that every good and perfect gift
is from above
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Oh my Jesus..
This is awesome..
I sweAr! embarassed embarassed embarassed

I always get d best tho! *whispers * check out last season. wink cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo: Baba dey! Ajiri were u @? U've killed me o! With u I mustu commit adultery, can I book u for Easter Monday? embarassed

Eze Promoe: THE LIST OF REAL MEN IN THE HALL OF FAME
Mynd
Teeo
Mkpakala
COOL DK
Princeparix
Adim2
Eze Promoe
Maximus85
Idowuogbo: Baba dey! Ajiri were u @? U've killed me o! With u I mustu commit adultery, can I book u for Easter Monday? embarassed

Idowu mi owon!
Akin loko nile ka fowo komi
Bolode oku, se bi won ni ojude re ole wu koriko ni?
Why?
We are together
Why did u want to cheat on me?
Remember u choosed me and I have be welcomed to the hall of fame.

I e-loved you mammy!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2013
I'm blushing...thanks very much and I really enjoyed the competition....I was just contributing my little quota..... wink
adim2: @sanb

I will say a big thanks to you. Analysing all entries. Babe you gave the thread a superb flavour. Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: And this is me thinking I’ve seen it all…but no I’ve not; cos this is it…. Dude; you nailed it. Short and straight to the point….awesome…..

Thanks,u've been encouraging everybady,that's goood. Your type is rare. Your type can make a man suppress his inner fortress,possess his every existence and cannot but confess to you his obsession.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nwoke, my shock absorber! U don pick date for rematch? smiley
With who?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2013
COOL DK:

Idowu mi owon!
Akin loko nile ka fowo komi
Bolode oku, se bi won ni ojude re ole wu koriko ni
?
Why?
We are together
Why did u want to cheat on me?
Remember u choosed me and I have be welcomed to the hall of fame.

I e-loved you mammy!

Oh God of Elijah! Akanni, u wan kill me? *grabs kpecus and resumes...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2013
adim2: @sanb

Exactly my mind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2013

With me nothing to worry about. I will cherish you,cuddle you and above all LOVE YOU
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh God of Elijah! Akanni, u wan kill me? *grabs kpecus and resumes...

You na no go ever change grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:
With who?
Ewo! Na fight? Wiv me na! sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey:

With me nothing to worry about. I will cherish you,cuddle you and above all LOVE YOU
*dies*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey:

Haaaaaaaaa Mogbe!

Wey my cutlass?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Thanks...Master piece... cheesy
baba dey:

Thanks,u've been encouraging everybady,that's goood. Your type is rare. Your type can make a man suppress his inner fortress,possess his every existence and cannot but confess to you his obsession.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 31, 2013
I’m humbled thank you….
COOL DK:

Exactly my mind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats to all the winners, and d poem analysts!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nnekacherry: 1:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I sweAr! embarassed embarassed embarassed

I always get d best tho! *whispers * check out last season. wink cool

grin grin grin

You are right.. cheesy
This is pure competition..
Each trying to outdo the other..
They are simply talented..

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2013
Wow, it has been a very wonderful day, after two days of Romance, which we was the best we could give to our loved ones online. The word that heals the mind, the soul and strenghtens the body. I'm really wowed you all, you're the bomb. Despite my not very perfect anchoring, you all stood there for me, and made sure this was a big success. I want to thank my ogas @ the top of the Romance, sexkillz and D-explorer, and too all of you who have been of great encouragement and inspiration.
Not forgetting my sweet Modella, ID, sanb, Caracta, CFCfan, Oahray and so many of you. I also want to thank the derailers, you also played a part to the success of this competition. You all are wonderful, that I can't describe you in a million words. The Women's edition of this is coming up shortly, let's do this again and keep the Romance section alive. May God guide you as you sleep tonight and give you wonderful dreams.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAPPY EASTER!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.