Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,325 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29091 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sorry for my slow response, COOL DK. I'm currently watching BLACKBERRY BABES SEASON 2 ON AFRICA MAGIC MOVIES 1! ENJOY!

So the film has been modified into a series? That's interesting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: @Eze P are we now at the end?
IDOWU's slot is the last slot.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2013
CFCfan:

So the film has been modified into a series? That's interesting.
You can say that again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Thanks and that's cool. It's been a success...well done....cheesy
Eze Promoe:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Baba dey! I dey wait na! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2013
COOL DK:

My guy no even sabi use nairaland bold See as the thing con cause repetitions con cause wahala for reading.

My contender please rewrite cause I want to give my IDsexy an opportunity to compare and contrast well well.
wetin make u b my opponent,, is it nt to learn frm u? U cn teach me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Oya make Idowu too free us now
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:11am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2013
IDOWUOGBO, name your man and let's close!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11am On Mar 31, 2013
Chukskalidon:
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: Thanks and that's cool. It's been a success...well done....cheesy

I love your courage and encouragement Sanb. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: IDOWUOGBO, name your man and let's close!
Name gini? Omo na 3som6 things mehn... tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: This just scattered my head….dude; I give you a standing ovation for this....This is U-N-I-Q-U-E…
thanks.
I owe u one. A solid
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze abeg close this thread now jare.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Name gini? Omo na 3som6 things mehn... tongue
Badt gehl grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2013
All of a sudden you came, now I speak from my heart not afraid of it being broken.
I'm scared what you would say about the word have spoken but
I would rather make you laugh and act like I'm joking
And tell you the truth about the feelings u've woken.

O my my,
My rainbow in the sky,the fountain that mingles with river. The winds of heaven mix forever with your sweet emotions. Nothing in this world is single. All things by a law divine. Baby,let us mingle.
Mount everest kisses high heaven and the waves in pacific ocean claps one another.
The sunlight clasps the earth and the moonbeams kisses the sea. What are all these kissings worth,if we kiss not?. What are all these clasp-ing worth,if we clasp not?

Aseke mi
I'm not looking for a pretty face cos it will grow old not a nice body cos it will change with age..
However, a good woman cos a good woman will always be a good woman. You are my epitome of a 'good woman'.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2013
Thanks...the poems were fantastic and epic…that was good reading for me…...
COOL DK:

I love your courage and encouragement Sanb. Keep it up
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2013
You're welcome....smiley
Chukskalidon:
thanks.
I owe u one. A solid
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2013
COOL DK: Eze abeg close this thread now jare.
I choose u bebe! U nailed it!! I lurve everything about dat poem.Purrrrrrrrrrfection!!!!!

@chuks

Bobo, d mabunga no touch down o! We go rematch U hia? wink kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2013
sanb: Thanks...the poems were fantastic and epic…that was good reading for me…...

You are welcome pretty
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey: All of a sudden you came, now I speak from my heart not afraid of it being broken.

O my my,
My rainbow in the sky,the fountain that mingles with river. The winds of heaven mix forever with your sweet emotions. Nothing in this world is single. All things by a law divine. Baby,let us mingle.
Mount everest kisses high heaven and the waves in pacific ocean claps one another.
The sunlight clasps the earth and the moonbeams kisses the sea. What are all these kissings worth,if we kiss not?. What are all these clasp-ing worth,if we clasp not?

Aseke mi
I'm not looking for a pretty face cos it will grow old not a nice body cos it will change with age..
However, a good woman cos a good woman will always be a good woman. You are my epitome of a 'good woman'.
Kai!!!!! Eze, abeg call me asewo all u want, I want dem all o!!!! U hia wetin he call me? Aseke!!!! Jehovah! *faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats, COOL DK, welcome to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats to COOL DK cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Neduzze5(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2013
I always knew that love would come find
me someday
but never did I know that it would be you
who was headed my way
you caught me off guard and took me by
surprise
but you simply captivated me, the same
way you do when I look into your eyes
It's true that every good and perfect gift
is from above
you were presented to me as a
beautifully packaged gift full of humor,
talent, intelligence, beauty and love
"it isn't finding the perfect person but
learning to see an imperfect person
perfectly"
we all have our flaws but when I view you
through my eyes, perfection is all I see
From when you laugh to when you're
upset, I still love the little things you do
especially hearing you laugh and seeing
your nose wrinkle the same way mine
"Where your treasure is, your heart will
be also" is how the saying goes
I may not know what tomorrow may
bring, for God is the only one who knows
the one thing I do know is that you are
my one and only
a treasure in my heart that I want to
devote my whole life to completely
I have been in relationships before
however, this is the first time I've been
truly happy...
For now, I'll be waiting patiently for that
day when we'll be together
that precious moment in time when I'll
say, "it's you that I want to be with
forever"
God made everything beautiful, precious
and new
just as beautiful and precious as the day
will be, when I look into your eyes and
say, "I Love You". Will you be mine or should we look out for another?

*kneels down*

Tea Esq, please what do you say to my humble proposal?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai!!!!! Eze, abeg call me asewo all u want, I want dem all o!!!! U hia wetin he call me? Aseke!!!! Jehovah! *faints*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Congrats, COOL DK, welcome to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME!
No ooo! I b think say baba dey dey form,I neva choose o!! embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey: All of a sudden you came, now I speak from my heart not afraid of it being broken.

O my my,

Aseke mi
I don't even want to know if this was googled or not. All I know is that this is the best I've seen on this thread. Concise, realistic, emotional, class. If this isn't hopelessly romantic, I don't know what is.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Sprinkles water on her...get up, get up...are you okay now…
Idowuogbo:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I choose u bebe! U nailed it!! I lurve everything about dat poem.Purrrrrrrrrrfection!!!!!

@chuks

Bobo, d mabunga no touch down o! We go rematch U hia? wink kiss

Ooooooooh My Sweetness!!!
Within my soul lies maturity now
Within my heart lies uniqueness
And within my body lies reality.
Thank you for accepting me sexy
Thank God U r finally mine on NL

Do have a comedious, romantic and fascinating night rest sweetie
Saying good night with an imaginative mind blowing kiss.
I'll waiting for you at the dreaming arena in the love zone.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2013
You got it....
ItsModella:
I don't even want to know if this was googled or not. All I know is that this is the best I've seen on this thread. Concise, realistic, emotional, class. If this isn't hopelessly romantic, I don't know what is.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Congrats, COOL DK, welcome to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME!

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.