Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092550 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
BLWeb:
The encounter i anticipate very much is that of Daenrys and Jon Snow, i guess they will be married for the sake of the iron throne.

I think they will even though they are family after all the tygarans r known to marry family.
Remember the red lady refer to jon as the king that was promise, while the high priestess refer to Danny as the one dat was promise. I think the marriage between Danny and jon will form an alliance that will be strong to will stand the night king and save the world of the living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
sagenrdy:
Winter is here. Queen dany queen cerci olenna Nawa Ooo D n D have finally bow down to feminism.

Again, this has nothing to do with feminism. The more you make statements like these, the more you take away from the true value of the movement.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
agrovick:
Obarra: We invited you to Dorne because we needed your help, you came to Dorne because you needed our help.
Olanna: What is your name again? Barbara?
Obarra: Obarra.
Olanna: Obarra, you look like an angry little boy, don't presume to tell me what I need.
2nd sister: Forgive my sister, what she lacks in diplomacy, she...
Olanna: Do shut up dear
*turns towards the 3rd sister
Olanna: Anything from you?
3rd sister tries to talk, Olanna interrupts
Olanna: No. Good, let the grown women speak.

ROTFL! Lady Olanna got no chill at all.

I died in this scene.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
kross101:
Great season finale tho I was rily hopin on seeing an Arya/jon/sansa reunion but it all gud. Well sadly we gonna wait a wyle to see the great war btw kings and Queens. I wander who d Lannisters wil form alliance with and if d imp wil watch his family slaughtered. Little Finger ehn, I tire 4 dt dude! grin

They are the only ones left. The lannister children
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
dablazor:

Haha its quite unfortunate GOT is the only series I follow.
Just GOT, The strain and walking dead.
And all of them don follow break go
Chill with Vikings till GOT returns.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nitlad: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
See the kain goons marching on Westeros shocked

Proper cliffhanger.

If the Mother of Dragons thinks Westeros will roll over and be at her mercy, she's got another monster to contend with - Cercie!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dablazor: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Chill with Vikings till GOT returns.
Vikings? Never head of it, is it that good?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CNARIOjoseph(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
That was epic! Season 7 will be bloody.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
dablazor:

Vikings? Never head of it, is it that good?
It is great. Almost on the same level as GOT

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dablazor: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

It is great. Almost on the same level as GOT
Waoh, I would check it out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Asimiju: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Beyond the Wall, Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) learns that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark.

Before the dragon came we use to rule ourselves. I will only bow down to the king of the north.

Hail to Jon lyanna stack
Hail to the king of the north
Hail to the hair to the Iron throne.

Chaii I miss my #GOT peeps on nairaland.

Make I go kill my fowl to celebrate this last episode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
babyoy:
Bran Stark's latest vision in Game of Thrones ' season six finale "The Winds of Winter" finally reveals what superfans of George R.R. Martin's
A Song of Ice and Fire have long suspected: Jon Snow is not Ned Stark’s bastard son at all. He’s Ned's nephew — the son of Ned's late sister, Lyanna Stark, and of Rhaegar Targaryen, Daenarys’s older brother.
Clues to this effect have been sprinkled hither and yon throughout the vast backstory revealed in Martin's novels, and the theory — known as R+L=J — is sufficiently accepted in the fandom that the show’s revelations hardly count as spoilers. Nonetheless, there is a difference between a widely believed theory and a confirmed one, and the latter is what we now seem to have.
Within the fiction itself, meanwhile, this revelation significantly changes our understanding of several different aspects of the story. For one, it establishes Jon as a potentially legitimate claimant to the Iron Throne. It also establishes a Targaryen heritage for Jon which may let him wield dragons or fire immunity in whatever action is to come in future episodes. But it also undermines Jon’s claims to leadership in the North, and most of all it undermines our Stark-centric view of the backstory to the entire series.

We didn't need the show to confirm anything. It was always true. Targaryens aren't immune to fire.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
nitlad:
See the kain goons marching on Westeros shocked

Proper cliffhanger.

If the Mother of Dragons thinks Westeros will roll over and be at her mercy, she's got another monster to contend with - Cercie!

I don't think she wants Westeros to be at her mercy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
simi4me:

HBO said season 7 will be released later this year due to the high followership yhe the series is enjoying.
Where did you hear this? Link or source.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
simi4me:
" your son was butchered at the red wedding lord Manly, but u refuse a call.
You swear allegiance to house Stark lord Claver, but in their hour of greatest need, you refuse a call
And you Lord Cowen, your father was skinned alive by Ramsey Bolton, still you refuse a call.
But house Mormont remembers.
The north remembers.
We know no king but the king in the north whose name is Stark.
I don't care if he was a bastard, Ned Stark's blood runs through his vains, he is my king from this day until his last day"

Lady Mormont

Finally the north remember.

This girl got me so emotional.... What a speech

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
cersei was definately the mvp of the season. she just entered my top ten list of fictional villians.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sweet Natalie Dormer (Queen Margery) is dead. Sad.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
GoT doesn't care about anybody except whomever they want to build story on. Lady Olenna family is wiped out and she's feeling somehow chilling negotiating in Dorne. I also want to know the dragon or aeroplane that flew Varys soon after his meeting in Dorne to Mereen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gbola5:

We didn't need the show to confirm anything. It was always true. Targaryens aren't immune to fire.

I remember you saying exactly this about Dany. "Dany isn't immune to fire" ...."blood magic this and that".

We know, viserys wasn't, we know Dany is. But we don't know why she is (not enough evidence). We know that she claimed that viserys wasn't a true dragon because fire cannot kill a dragon.

Maybe Jon snow is a true dragon.

Maybe he isn't.

If according to the series, only true dragons are immune to the fire, then Targaryens (some or most) may be immune to fire depending on bow frequently "true dragons" are born.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gbola5:

I don't think she wants Westeros to be at her mercy.

The war is hers to lose. She has Dorne and Tyrrell backing her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
oyetpel:
GoT doesn't care about anybody except whomever they want to build story on. Lady Olenna family is wiped out and she's feeling somehow chilling negotiating in Dorne. I also want to know the dragon or aeroplane that flew Varys soon after his meeting in Dorne to Mereen.

There is no aeroplane or dragon. This episode could have spanned 8 months or even a year. Everything in the episode didn't happen in a week. And also, the happenings might not be serial.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

This girl got me so emotional.... What a speech

I was actually crying. The good thing about game of thrones is that though it's a fiction, it looks so real life history dat it will make one cry.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Great episode.

Dorne was one of the best scenes this episode.

Jon Targaryen ralling the north against the ww.

Finally, love the look of disappointment on LF's.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
gj22:

I remember you saying exactly this about Dany. "Dany isn't immune to fire" ...."blood magic this and that".

We know, viserys wasn't, we know Dany is. But we don't know why she is (not enough evidence). We know that she claimed that viserys wasn't a true dragon because fire cannot kill a dragon.

Maybe Jon snow is a true dragon.

Maybe he isn't.

If according to the series, only true dragons are immune to the fire, then Targaryens (some or most) may be immune to fire depending on bow frequently "true dragons" are born.
I remember G.R.R.M saying that when Daenerys enter that burning fire with the witch and Khal Drogo dead body in it. He said it could be a one -off thing, a bit of luck. But when she does two, three times and legend also has it that Targeyens are immune to fire. Then it's could Daenarys is immune to fire and not a matter of luck, its in-born.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
oyetpel:
Where did you hear this? Link or source.
Lol guy no mind me, na joke.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
gj22:

There is no aeroplane or dragon. This episode could have spanned 8 months or even a year. Everything in the episode didn't happen in a week. And also, the happenings might not be serial.
D &grin lost the plot of time travel, putting characters at the actual location they need to be, without accounting for time travel. Look at Samwell Tarly journey from castle back to the Library. If they wanted to rush his story, he could have arrived at the citadel since Episode 1.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hdior(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
simi4me:

HBO said season 7 will be released later this year due to the high followership yhe the series is enjoying.

For real ?! Source please
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think Queen Cersei is the new Villain next season. But Dragon Queen's sigil looks Villainish, but more emphasis on her father (the mad King) will not make her a villain. Expect more dialogues as alliances starts in season 7.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tommen died a pawn. Burn him, his mother said at his corpse. Prophesy did come to pass about her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
For the first time since I found this thread smiley I'm actually anticipating an argument grin

So dear arguers... Bring it on, make it firery, make it bloody,
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lifecoach1: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
WOW!
You just have to see this! It will change your life....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuNsYVqNHyw
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
oyetpel:

I remember G.R.R.M saying that when Daenerys enter that burning fire with the witch and Khal Drogo dead body in it. He said it could be a one -off thing, a bit of luck. But when she does two, three times and legend also has it that Targeyens are immune to fire. Then it's could Daenarys is immune to fire and not a matter of luck, its in-born.

Targs aren't immune to fire. I can't even...

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.