Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088275 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stinville(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
This season 6 is by far the least thrilling so far for me. Agree?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2016
blackjack21:
you just dey crush all the GOT guy one by one.

Who will be her next CRUSH?
PREDICT AND WIN A BRAND NEW HONDA ACCORD.
Boko the only person I've crushed on is Jon Snow. But that's the past grin
Ramsay is my new boo forever kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by may01(f): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Sorry you got canned by the spambot, darling.

I understand what you mean everyone on this thread have laughed, cried, been angry, sworn to abandon this series and still come back again to discuss the next episode grin Series can't get any better than this again.
We have two more seasons to go and GOT will be history fit for a museum.

Welcome onboard.

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.)[/quote]

Hi. will you pls mail them to me too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Unfathomable:

Hmmmnn....so we have 2 Baratheon houses?I see

The baratheons brothers have different banners [ King {Stannis Baratheon }, Robert's younger brother, the Lord of Dragonstone and Storm's End, claimant to the Iron Throne. King {Renly Baratheon }, Robert's youngest brother, the Lord of Storm's End, also a claimant to the Iron Throne.]

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
sleemoon:

The baratheons brothers have different banners [ King {Stannis Baratheon }, Robert's younger brother, the Lord of Dragonstone and Storm's End, claimant to the Iron Throne. King {Renly Baratheon }, Robert's youngest brother, the Lord of Storm's End, also a claimant to the Iron Throne.]

Yeah they're siblings but never knew they had different banners, thought there was another House Baratheon. So Stannis killed Renly and his daughter with the help of blood magic and I still think Ramsey is the cruellest? I don't think so
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

I understand what you mean everyone on this thread have laughed, cried, been angry, sworn to abandon this series and still come back again to discuss the next episode grin Series can't get any better than this again.

Welcome onboard.

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.)

My little princess...thanks for breaking daddy out.

@ Bolded

That would be great. Hope it compares...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
Boko the only person I've crushed on is Jon Snow. But that's the past grin Ramsay is my new boo forever kiss
YIMU. happy boo-ing. lol.
How bout the E-books is asked for.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gbola5:

There's no textual evidence either. The Red Wedding planned by Tywin was to be an arrow shot at Robb Stark, only Robb Stark, while the other nobles be taking as prisoner. If Littlefinger knew anything about it, that was what he knew.The Red Wedding that actually did happened was planned by Roose Bolton and Lame Lothar Frey, they escalated the whole thing to killing everyone.
"No one was told, save those who had a part
to play. And they were only told as much as
they needed to know. You ought to know that
there is no other way to keep a secret - here,
especially. My object was to rid us of a
dangerous enemy as cheaply as I could, not
to indulge your curiosity or m...."
"It was to be an arrow, at Edmure Tully's
wedding feast. The boy was too wary in the
field. He kept his men in good order, and
surrounded himself with outriders and
bodyguards."
"So Lord Walder slew him under his own roof,
at his own table?" Tyrion made a fist. "What
of Lady Catelyn?"
"Slain as well, I'd say. A pair of wolfskins.
Frey had intended to keep her captive, but
perhaps something went awry."

Hat's off man... U eat, breath and love GOT..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
JonSnow:

really? undecided

Are you saying it's impossible to survive a stampede?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Petyr Baelish is nobody's friend. He uses you and your use him to further ambition.

Seriously, he even used Catelyn stark. Someone he claimed he loved.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My little princess...thanks for breaking daddy out.

@ Bolded

That would be great. Hope it compares...
It's better smiley

I'll reply the first mail you sent me. I need you to respond to that mail again so I get the email address I'll be forwarding the books to.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackjack21:

YIMU.
happy boo-ing. lol.

How bout the E-books is asked for.
Did you attach your email addy?

Send me a mail from NL with your email address included in the body of the mail.

@may01 same goes for you, too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by may01(f): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Did you attach your email addy?

Send me a mail from NL with your email address included in the body of the mail.

@may01 same goes for you, too.

I just did, thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
I saw the trailer of the next episode. It does seem like Little Finger wants Sansa for a wife undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
I saw the trailer of the next episode. It does seem like Little Finger wants Sansa for a wife undecided

You bet he does alright!

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mach7(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

That will be her undoing if she agrees. Also saw where Jon was begging her to trust him. I really fear for Sansa although Arya is coming back to set things straight about LF.

My best part:

Tyrion to Dany - "you are about to enter the game of games".

#windsofwinter69mins....can't wait!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by manny4u(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Welcome onboard.

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.)
Please I would also like to read the books, send it to my mail: ugahemmyu@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
One more day to go and then it will be one year of wait

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2016
just watched episode 9 again n I really think Jon is the Actual cause of rickon's death. cry Cos if he had just allowed the poor boy to run to him, I believe he would have known better than to keep running in one direction. He decided rickon's fate the moment he climbed that horse. Honestly what did u guys (those bashing rickon) expect him to do?? Right before him was Jon snow riding towards him with the hope of saving him,at that moment, he (rickon) had only one goal- run as fast as his legs could carry him to Jon. Imo, he shouldn't be blamed for his death

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Tapout:
just watched episode 9 again n I really think Jon is the Actual cause of rickon's death. cry Cos if he had just allowed the poor boy to run to him, I believe he would have known better than to keep running in one direction. He decided rickon's fate the moment he climbed that horse. Honestly what did u guys (those bashing rickon) expect him to do?? Right before him was Jon snow riding towards him with the hope of saving him,at that moment, he (rickon) had only one goal- run as fast as his legs could carry him to Jon. Imo, he shouldn't be blamed for his death
You are a frigid cun.t for saying that

grin

I make jokes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CHARLESTON007(m): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Nah!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talph: 2:43am On Jun 26, 2016
UjSizzle:

Welcome onboard.

Please mail me the books
Phat_talph@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waslek(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=may01 post=46914491]

Welcome onboard.

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.

Pls mail me 2 agoroolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waslek(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls mail me 2 agoroolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waslek(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Please I would also like to read the books, send it to my mail: agoroolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waslek(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2016
[
may01:

Welcome onboard.

quote author=may01 post=46914491]

I understand what you mean everyone on this thread have laughed, cried, been angry, sworn to abandon this series and still come back again to discuss the next episode grin Series can't get any better
may01:

Welcome onboard.

than this again.

Welcome onboard.

Hi. will you pls mail them to me too?[/quote]
Talph:

Please mail me the books
Phat_talph@yahoo.com
[
may01:

Welcome onboard.

quote author=may01 post=46914491]

I understand what you mean everyone on this thread have laughed, cried, been angry, sworn to abandon this series and still come back again to discuss the next episode grin Series can't get any better
may01:

Welcome onboard.

than this again.

Welcome onboard.

Hi. will you pls mail them to me too?[/quote]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2016
All these things you're posting on this thread. I'm not going to pick off email addys here please. If you want the books send me a mail with your email address included in the body of the mail.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Gbola5:

There's no textual evidence either. The Red Wedding planned by Tywin was to be an arrow shot at Robb Stark, only Robb Stark, while the other nobles be taking as prisoner. If Littlefinger knew anything about it, that was what he knew.The Red Wedding that actually did happened was planned by Roose Bolton and Lame Lothar Frey, they escalated the whole thing to killing everyone.
"No one was told, save those who had a part
to play. And they were only told as much as
they needed to know. You ought to know that
there is no other way to keep a secret - here,
especially. My object was to rid us of a
dangerous enemy as cheaply as I could, not
to indulge your curiosity or m...."
"It was to be an arrow, at Edmure Tully's
wedding feast. The boy was too wary in the
field. He kept his men in good order, and
surrounded himself with outriders and
bodyguards."
"So Lord Walder slew him under his own roof,
at his own table?" Tyrion made a fist. "What
of Lady Catelyn?"
"Slain as well, I'd say. A pair of wolfskins.
Frey had intended to keep her captive, but
perhaps something went awry."

#HatsOff

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eightsin(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls mail to me karoall41@yahoo.com

may01:

Welcome onboard.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by freecocoa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tapout:
Rickon was going to die, no matter what pattern he ran in

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.