Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090679 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lumzybo: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Counting down to the season finale.

few hrs to go.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jst re-watched episode 8 again... Edmure agreed 2 open D gate only after Jaime threatened to launch his son with a catapult into riverrun...
D boy is much a Frey as he's a Tully...
N D rightful heir to riverrun...
So wld the Freys stand aside n allow Jaime carry out dt threat?...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
never gets old cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mutaino7(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
UjSizzle:
All these things you're posting on this thread. I'm not going to pick off email addys here please. If you want the books send me a mail with your email address included in the body of the mail.
i just pmed you
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
JhyMedex:
Jst re-watched episode 8 again... Edmure agreed 2 open D gate only after Jaime threatened to launch his son with a catapult into riverrun...
D boy is much a Frey as he's a Tully...
N D rightful heir to riverrun...
So wld the Freys stand aside n allow Jaime carry out dt threat?...

Yes the boy is as much Frey as he is Tully. But if he becomes Lord of Riverrun, he would be Tully by name, and the Freys wouldn't want that. Riverrun was granted to a Frey instead. Emmon Frey. Edmure's son is nothing but a bargaining to them.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Gbola5:

Yes the boy is as much Frey as he is Tully. But if he becomes Lord of Riverrun, he would be Tully by name, and the Freys wouldn't want that. Riverrun was granted to a Frey instead. Emmon Frey. Edmure's son is nothing but a bargaining to them.
Dt'll b mean.. The boy is deir nephew.. Dia sister's (Roslin's) son!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
For those who are going to be among the first people to watch the season VI finale
[size=30]PLEASE NO SPOILERS HERE TILL 9:00am TUESDAY MORNING[/size]

thanks for your understanding and cooperation wink

Cc: seun

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Couldn't have said it better

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
BraniacX:
For those who are going to be among the first people to watch the season VI finale
[size=30]PLEASE NO SPOILERS HERE TILL 9:00am TUESDAY MORNING[/size]

thanks for your understanding and cooperation wink

Cc: seun
What i normally do is i watched new episodes before i come here, so as not to see spoilers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
JhyMedex:

Dt'll b mean.. The boy is deir nephew.. Dia sister's (Roslin's) son!!!!

Yes it would be. The Freys were already granted Riverrun, for their part in the Red Wedding, when Riverrun was still in Tully hands. If all else fails in trying to take Riverrun and Roslin has this child, they would be free to kill Edmure and present to the Riverlords the heir to the Riverlands, this would discredit the Blackfish who holds Riverrun. The name without the lands still holds power. What i'm trying to say is the Freys had a choice between claiming Riverrun themselves through Emmon Frey with support from the Iron Throne or claiming Riverrun through Roslins son, a boy half Frey, with support from the Riverlords. Now as a Frey you would obviously pick the first one(i.e claiming Riverrun in the Frey name), therefore why Roslin's child means little to them. They accomplished this by the way, you could see the Frey banners on the curtain wall after they take Riverrun, the Tully banners were removed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by friendlyadvice: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
lumzybo:
Counting down to the season finale.

few hrs to go.
Yea man king leonadus V troy man it's gonna be EPIC!!!!! cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shegsrules(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hahaah

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 1:46am On Jun 27, 2016
shegsrules:
Hahaah

100% Joeffery's. Anytime I feel sad, I think of his death and I smile grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Has everyone got their death calculator on?...you have?...good. Let's count, cuz the toll is rising! #Gotfinale

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Damn !!! The Mother of all GOT episodes and TV shows in general shocked shocked . . . . . . . . No one should ever come here to slate the writers again. Legendary stuff . . . . . . . . .

This episode made hardhome and the red wedding look very elementary cool

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sampete(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2016
jmaine:
Damn !!! The Mother of all GOT episodes and TV shows in general shocked shocked . . . . . . . . No one should ever come here to slate the writers again. Legendary stuff . . . . . . . . .

This episode made hardhome and the red wedding look very elementary cool
bro please help me with a download link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nitlad: 3:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Bloody Hell!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sexstoriexpost(f): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2016
nitlad:
Bloody Hell!!!! shocked shocked shocked
please what download link did you use?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 4:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Omg.... Cersei ti ya were..... Anyways no spoilers.... GOT iyaf kill me.....

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by FairValue(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Braniacx.said no spoilers grin. So I reserve ma comment.GOT 6 over not signing out yet waiting d 4 d argument to start in d morning.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Burn them all.... Confess.... Confess.... I loved cercei tonite....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sexstoriexpost(f): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sayyid(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2016
please where can i download season 6 all episode Game of thrones. will appreciate if someone can post the link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sexstoriexpost(f): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Cercei is da bomb! shocked shocked shocked damn!

"We didn't invade, we were invited" lol grin grin

"Not by me"

Arya is back... Loved how she ended Walder Frey miserable life. undecided undecided

Dragon Queen fully in the game of thrones... Dragon Queen versus Queen Cercei grin grin who is going to win

Snow, king in the north...unbelievable considering he is not even a Stark, bastard or not but a bloody dragon as confirmed by our all seeing eyes, the new three eyed raven cheesy cheesy

A convergence of all the principal actors have been established...now we wait for another bloody year to watch the next season. cry cry cry

What is dead may never die!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Cersei....... OMG!

Lady Olanna........... SMH!

Lyanna Mormont... What a cutie pie
Arya OMG!

This episode made me orgasm, countdown to Season 7 begins.

Valar burn everything that can be burnt.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Winter is here. Queen dany queen cerci olenna Nawa Ooo D n D have finally bow down to feminism.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Cercei is so crazy now. shocked and we now have alot of new rulers grin. West, north, south and east. New and young rulers. cool hmmmm love the finale. Nice ending. Expectations for next season high but the closure here is very nice and understandable[color=][/color] cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Cercei is da bomb! shocked shocked shocked damn!

"We didn't invade, we were invited" lol grin grin

"Not by me"

Arya is back... Loved how she ended Walder Frey miserable life. undecided undecided

Dragon Queen fully in the game of thrones... Dragon Queen versus Queen Cercei grin grin who is going to win

Snow, king in the north...unbelievable considering he is not even a Stark, bastard or not but a bloody dragon as confirmed by our all seeing eyes, the new three eyed raven cheesy cheesy

A convergence of all the principal actors have been established...now we wait for another bloody year to watch the next season. cry cry cry

What is dead may never die!

Sorry, need to correct u. He is a stark as he is a targaryan from mothers side. Note pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Obarra: We invited you to Dorne because we needed your help, you came to Dorne because you needed our help.
Olanna: What is your name again? Barbara?
Obarra: Obarra.
Olanna: Obarra, you look like an angry little boy, don't presume to tell me what I need.
2nd sister: Forgive my sister, what she lacks in diplomacy, she...
Olanna: Do shut up dear
*turns towards the 3rd sister
Olanna: Anything from you?
3rd sister tries to talk, Olanna interrupts
Olanna: No. Good, let the grown women speak.

ROTFL! Lady Olanna got no chill at all.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.