Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092603 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yungryce: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2016
winter is finally here.

if episode 9 got a 10/10 rating, i wonder wat dey r goin to gv episode 10. i dnt knw who i luv more, lady mormont vs arya stark. lady mormonts speech made me emotional and shed a tear while arya's knife gave me joy. how old r these girls sef & hw do i go about bethroting them?

new king of d north, new queen of westeros, alot of new allies nade. abeg my people, wen is seaaon 7 airing is it next week??

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2016
sayyid:
please where can i download season 6 all episode Game of thrones. will appreciate if someone can post the link
I usually download from toxicwap
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2016
The North Remembers! Lyanna Mormont smiley

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
sayyid:
please where can i download season 6 all episode Game of thrones. will appreciate if someone can post the link

Use mobi4mshows.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lumzybo: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2016
sayyid:

O2tvseries.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2016
What. An. Episode.

I think I just did a little sex wee in my pants.

Lit Lit Lit Lit Lit.

Cersei!!!!!!!! Oh my God Cersei!!!! Yassss Bishhhh!!!

She's probably played 'This could be us' at Tommens funeral.

I'm still not sure how to feel about R + L = JackBizzle actually becoming a reality though.

And I'm still not particularly sure I liked how Arya Stark despatched the frays

But for the first time, I have fallen deeply in love with Cersei.

I pledge allegiance to my queen Cersei.

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sayyid(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
lumzybo:

O2tvseries.com
thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sayyid(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
sleemoon:

Use mobi4mshows.com
thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sultan5(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Just wow.

Everything is finally coming full circle. The north is prepared, so are the white walkers.

Cersei is finally where she belongs "on the throne" even if is only for a short while. And also thank goodness Tommen and his wackos (high sceptor and more than half of the tyrells) are dead

Love that scene when Varys appeared in Dorne, men this alliance will be something.

Little little finger how will you achieve that dream of ruling the seven Kingdoms. With so much fierce competition. Only time will tell.

Jon snow heritage has been confirmed, and of course he is THE KING IN THE NORTH.

After six seasons, after 60 episodes, after all the ups and downs. Finally the Mother of Dragons is coming to Westeros.

Can't bloody wait for season 7.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
What more can I say, you all have recapped the whole thing. GOT keeps making me too emotional -

Best TV series ever; I wonder how life will be when it ends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2016
They should just wed lady lyanna to jon snow smiley

She deserves to be the queen in the north!!!

And arya? Thanks for killing that useless old man wink but she should have said "the starks send their regards or the north remembers..."

Now the queen of queens is headed to westross grin Cersie is just warming the iron throne with her cold booty for the draagon queen.

BLOOD AND FIRE!!!

JON TYGAREAN!!!

King In The North!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Fućk!!! What the hell!! Cersie is a bloody gamer! Damn!
The number of ships coming with mother of dragons though. Haha I can't wait for season 7. The die is cast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Boring: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2016
hello bae cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Boring:
hello bae cool

Love her to the 7kingdoms and back

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nonny1212: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Boring:
hello bae cool
In that little girl's voice "i dont want her to grow old. she's so cute #Crying"

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
The first scenes in kings landing reminded me much of the Godfather.

Cersei aka the Black Widow.

Life is really irregular. Dothrakis sailing comfortably in the poisoned waters.

A Bastard/Targreyen becomes King of the North.

Winter is here.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chinedumo(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2016
UjSizzle:

Sorry you got canned by the spambot, darling.

I understand what you mean everyone on this thread have laughed, cried, been angry, sworn to abandon this series and still come back again to discuss the next episode grin Series can't get any better than this again.
We have two more seasons to go and GOT will be history fit for a museum.

Welcome onboard.

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.)

send to me please.

Onyenekwechinedu @ yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yungryce: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Cc: UjSizzle
pretty please send me d books
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kross101(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Great season finale tho I was rily hopin on seeing an Arya/jon/sansa reunion but it all gud. Well sadly we gonna wait a wyle to see the great war btw kings and Queens. I wander who d Lannisters wil form alliance with and if d imp wil watch his family slaughtered. Little Finger ehn, I tire 4 dt dude! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Cersei sha...house Tyrrell now extinct. She's been killing since season 1 to protect her incestious relationship with her twin brother. Ser Gregor now has a play thing..osho free things. They said it...madam Shame Shame Shame will be ravished into tiny little pieces by the time 'the mountain' is done mounting her..who knows, we might have a little Ser Gregor in S7

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babyoy(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Bran Stark's latest vision in Game of Thrones ' season six finale "The Winds of Winter" finally reveals what superfans of George R.R. Martin's
A Song of Ice and Fire have long suspected: Jon Snow is not Ned Stark’s bastard son at all. He’s Ned's nephew — the son of Ned's late sister, Lyanna Stark, and of Rhaegar Targaryen, Daenarys’s older brother.
Clues to this effect have been sprinkled hither and yon throughout the vast backstory revealed in Martin's novels, and the theory — known as R+L=J — is sufficiently accepted in the fandom that the show’s revelations hardly count as spoilers. Nonetheless, there is a difference between a widely believed theory and a confirmed one, and the latter is what we now seem to have.
Within the fiction itself, meanwhile, this revelation significantly changes our understanding of several different aspects of the story. For one, it establishes Jon as a potentially legitimate claimant to the Iron Throne. It also establishes a Targaryen heritage for Jon which may let him wield dragons or fire immunity in whatever action is to come in future episodes. But it also undermines Jon’s claims to leadership in the North, and most of all it undermines our Stark-centric view of the backstory to the entire series.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kolade354(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
The king in the north The king in the North The king in the North The king in the North The king in the North The king in the North The king in the north The king in the North!!!
#TeamJonSnow

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
" your son was butchered at the red wedding lord Manly, but u refuse a call.
You swear allegiance to house Stark lord Claver, but in their hour of greatest need, you refuse a call
And you Lord Cowen, your father was skinned alive by Ramsey Bolton, still you refuse a call.
But house Mormont remembers.
The north remembers.
We know no king but the king in the north whose name is Stark.
I don't care if he was a bastard, Ned Stark's blood runs through his vains, he is my king from this day until his last day"

Lady Mormont

Finally the north remember.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
All hail Jon snow the white wolf THE KING IN THE NORTH long may he reing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
THE KING IN THE NORTH!
THE KING IN THE NORTH!!
cry cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
And now the long wait for season 7 starts....
Hope Nufin happens to any member of the cast...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dablazor: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Quite a revealing episode.

When should we expect the seventh season?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
dablazor:
Quite a revealing episode.

When should we expect the seventh season?
2017. Go watch some other series. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Migines(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
The meeting of the Northern Lords.... Best scene! The "you were saying?" look Sansa gave baelish... Priceless! Cercie.... Now, that's how to "change it" for your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BLWeb: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
The encounter i anticipate very much is that of Daenrys and Jon Snow, i guess they will be married for the sake of the iron throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dablazor: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Emmyk:

Haha its quite unfortunate GOT is the only series I follow.
Just GOT, The strain and walking dead.
And all of them don follow break go
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Emmyk:

HBO said season 7 will be released later this year due to the high followership yhe the series is enjoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.