Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089109 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
BraniacX:
grin

Ned of course

Em death still dey shock and pain me sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
armadeo:

6 weeks to go. Lol. Ain't reading anything on this thread till am through.
A man can and will.
Valar morghulis.
A man always say this, yet a man will fail.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Ned of course

Em death still dey shock and pain me sef
The death pain everybody + The Red Wedding too, that one sef shock me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
The death pain everybody + The Red Wedding too, that one sef shock me.

Damn Walder Frey
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:
Y'all GOT fans here ar forgetting someone (Brandon Stark). Me believe he's gonna play a very big part in the war of the Living and the Dead. Dude has been escaping death multiple times despite being incapacitated.

Dany's fans shouldn't be expecting too much cos revelations(shown to Brandon alone) which showed Jon is a Targaeyan has twisted the plot to Jon Snow's favour. Jon Snow is the main protagonist in this series and that's why everything has being in his favour. #TeamJonSnow. At the end of everything, if Dany is still alive, Jon might give her Dragonstone as she's the dragon's mother.

Arya fans shouldn't be disappointed that she wouldn't kill Cersei too. Cersei might not be killed, she might be imprisoned as I believe she'll be captured.
You just want to spoil our sweet fantasy ..... *blocks ear*

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
oyetpel:

I feel Jaime will Cersei too, due to the propehesy.

The book and the show both talked the about the prophesy of a valonqar killing her.

And i believe Jaime will kill her and also add another title to his name; Queenslayer.
I love this your theory, as long as Cersie is dyinh in it. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
A man always say this, yet a man will fail.

A man will keep this as memento. I will informnyou and braniac x as I progress.

Valar waiteris. A man can wait.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
gj22:

Who is this one?
No mind sarahade jare, she just wan enter us, person that likes watching GOT too, undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
You just want to spoil our sweet fantasy ..... *blocks ear*

Those are just my thoughts, events might not go that way.

BTW, are you a Cersei fan? Who's your fav act in the series?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
oyetpel:

No one is saying they will hold the castle for Stannis, but another Lord should have claimed it after news of Stannis fall.

Even if no Lord claim it, there should be people living there.

Someone is even said Dragonstone is just a war planning site, Dragonstone is a city. There should be people inhabiting the edifice.
Let me make it simple for you, if you were to be Cersie, and you found out someone in living in Dragonstone, won't you send some of your army there to raid there, anyone that's found there will be taken as Traitor (Stannis Men).

Hope you understand the whole concept now, no one wants trouble so they stay away from the Castle. Stannis Flag was brought down by Khaleesi herself which shows that Stannis men were the last to visit that Castle, so Cersie might have sent army there to check if it was empty at a point so everyone is staying clear which give rise to the Castle being properly closed.

it's not everything writers will reveal.

hope you get that logic ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
mrletsgo:
I pity for Arya. She's gradually losing herself bit by bit.
Don't pity her, she's now faceless, she's no one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Don't pity her, she's now faceless, she's no one.

Based on GOT's standards, that makes her so 'unladylike'.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Jamie is going to kill Cersei.

Cersei was told a prophecy when she was little that her younger brother will kill her. She still thinks it Tyrion, hence why she's weary of him but I feel it will be Jamie.
What will make Jamie kill Cersie is jealousy I guess, the Episode one (Dragonstone) shows how he despise every of her sister move with the Savage comment by Greyjoy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
armadeo:

A man will keep this as memento. I will informnyou and braniac x as I progress.

Valar waiteris. A man can wait.
A man favorite GOT character will die.

A man will want to know what happened.

A man will break his promise.

A man shall watch it secretly.

And a man will tell no one.

A man will deceive himself.

A man will say, I said it.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Based on GOT's standards, that makes her so 'unladylike'.
She lost her ladyhood since the day Ned took her to the man that taught her how to fight in Season 1, her life changed from that very first day. She always had that lone wolf in her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Those are just my thoughts, events might not go that way.

BTW, are you a Cersei fan? Who's your fav act in the series?
My Favorite is Khaleesi grin What about you ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Damn Walder Frey
I was so happy Arya not only killed him but she finished the job by erasing the house of Frey from history!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
BraniacX:
grin

Ned.

I could put Drogo second, but someone should toss Ygritte off that list. Good job Olly. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
A man favorite GOT character will die.

A man will want to know what happened.

A man will break his promise.

A man shall watch it secretly.

And a man will tell no one.

A man will deceive himself.

A man will say, I said it.

lol what is dead may never die,

a man will wait for the perfect time.

a man never lies to himself.

this is solely for a mans fun nothing more.

lol a man shall wait, if a man fails a man will talk after all a man talked when he failed last time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
My Favorite is Khaleesi grin What about you ?

Most times, Jon Snow Targaeyan

Other times, the Lannister midget cheesy grin

Why Khaleesi? What makes her different from others? The Dragons?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I was so happy Arya not only killed him but she finished the job by erasing the house of Frey from history!

Nah, she didn't kill the ladies. They can still reproduce new Freys.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
You minding sarahade, She won't understand, I don't think she has watch one scene of GOT before undecided
Have mercy on her grin..
She ain't as invested in it like U n me...
So she no even knw..grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Nah, she didn't kill the ladies. They can still reproduce new Freys.
Only if any of them is pregnant. I don't think Cersie will want to fight the war by guarding the walls again because Frey's are Wall soldiers and now that they are no more.... she will want to go all out on attack like a Bishop, Rook or Queen on the Chess Board.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Most times, Jon Snow Targaeyan

Other times, the Lannister midget cheesy grin

Why Khaleesi? What makes her different from others? The Dragons?
I like her Aura, her beauty, her courage and she's goal getter, she want something, she gets it. Then her dragons, I trip.... she's a strong lady!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
armadeo:

lol what is dead may never die,

a man will wait for the perfect time.

a man never lies to himself.

this is solely for a mans fun nothing more.

lol a man shall wait, if a man fails a man will talk after all a man talked when he failed last time.
I wish a man best of luck in this journey.

but here a man will watch, a man will spoil, a man will criticize and a man will follow every episode as it comes !grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarahade:
Lol.
Spend Enof Tym on dis thread n u'll b a convert pretty Soon... . U can even choose ur denomination.. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
gj22:

No vex sir
it's all gud Boss..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I really want them to click, they both fits each other and this might be the epic Love Story GRRM promised us at one time!

happy endings are stories that aren't finished yet..Angelina jolie(Mr and Mrs smith)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Only if any of them is pregnant. I don't think Cersie will want to fight the war by guarding the walls again because Frey's are Wall soldiers and now that they are no more.... she will want to go all out on attack like a Bishop, Rook or Queen on the Chess Board.

Cersei is all about looking for allies right now, cos she can't fight two battles at the same time with the strained army of King's Landing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I like her Aura, her beauty, her courage and she's goal getter, she want something, she gets it. Then her dragons, I trip.... she's a strong lady!

Yeah, she got aura and she's beautiful but the dragons are the ones that pisses me off most cos they are magical beings and that seems to be her strong side. She wouldn't be where she is now without those 'demons'. Moreso, the dragons are the ones giving her courage, take away the dragons and she's just like another Sansa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Yeah, she got aura and she's beautiful but the dragons are the ones that pisses me off most cos they are magical beings and that seems to be her strong side. She wouldn't be where she is now without those 'demons'. Moreso, the dragons are the ones giving her courage, take away the dragons and she's just like another Sansa.
You just don't like her grin it amazes me when someone don't like her, I'm like why won't you like Khaleesi, it's Khaleesi for Christ sake.

I have been her fan from the first episode she aired, even before the Dragons smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Cersei is all about looking for allies right now, cos she can't fight two battles at the same time with the strained army of King's Landing
Will Greyjoy guy be a threat to Khaleesi?? Because I really don't see the difference if he form an alliance with Cersie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.