Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089212 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

I doubt he's even heard of one.

He's too busy sniffling Sansa's Stark and painting pictures of himself on the Iron Throne. cheesy
sounds like you two (baelish) will get on just fine together cheesy
Imagination and conjecturing fings tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Nihilist:

That makes 2 of us fam. cool
That makes the very few of us that still got taste.

Dany
Ned
Catelyn
SANSA
Jon Snow

A list of annoying people that have died, and those that are overstaying their welcome.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Gbola5:

Jaime Lannister, otherwise Sansa Stark. Book or Show.
Did Sansa become Queen of the North in the book ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Mrblaze06:
Can someone please help me with the book??
I really need the book too Gbola5, how can I get it ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
That makes the very few of us that still got taste.

Dany
Ned
Catelyn
SANSA
Jon Snow

A list of annoying people that have died, and those that are overstaying their welcome.
grin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Why naw and she's pretty cool.

so who's your favorite GOT character then ?

That Dwarf tongue

Tyrion Lanister, kill that Dwarf and I lose interest in GOT grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Funjosh:

That Dwarf tongue

Tyrion Lanister, kill that Dwarf and I lose interest in GOT grin
Same here, there are some character I don't even expect to die! They are there to stay...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

Especially when she's listing all her titles. cheesy

I just role my eyes and be like, we get it! You are a self proclaimed queen, let's move on undecided
Exactly!!!!!!!!! Self proclaimed fa!!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

I like the guy tho cos he took Jaime to the cleaners wink
Lol.. me thinks JAIME was both repulsed and had an inkling of admiration for d balls On Euron..
When he said “two gud hands ”..Jaime b like....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RinzyReviews: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

I did and you did quite a good job IF you wrote them yourselves and not copy from other sites/blog without giving credit.

I write everything myself - you can do a plagiarism check to confirm. Thanks for checking it out: I appreciate.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:

A map would help you here undecided

I checked the map, Harrenhal looks much closer to King's Landing as the crow flies.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I just read Yonce 's diary, damn... she's too deep!!! and her use of word, DAMN. GRRM should sign you in to write some of his script mehn! I hail!
U've made me want to read dt diary....
damn u bruhgrin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Have you seen the new trailers? shocked shocked
Oh my word! shocked
Oh my goodness! shocked

I can't fit shout a beg shocked
Shift lemme faint!
Trust me, no one thinks less of you on your impending failure to keep your promise, its like holding your breath for a long time, you can't be faulted for gasping for air now can you? grin
U got a a link to d trailer...
Share wit a bruh pls..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:
assume a tad bit too much don't you? Why don't we stick to facts instead?
#fact how land reed was riding when he arrived at the tower of joy
#fact howland reed was a lord to be born to a lord, except samwell tarly, they all are trained by their fathers master at arms from a very young age
#fact not much was said about him before harrenhall, so we can't say he could not ride or he could for certain and if he could where and when he learned, but seeing as he rode into battle when Ned called his banners, the argument for he could ride trumps yours

But when Meera told Bran the story, she said crannogmen didn't have the skills the Knight of the laughing tree possessed.

My theory is Howland learned how to wield a sword and ride a horse properly after this incident. It's doesn't speak well of a high born if mere squires bullied you and a 15 year old girl came to your rescue.

he was a crannogman so yes naturally he wasn't predisposed to war, and his pursuits and adventures indicate that unlike most men his age, he like his son jojen, had more interest in the history and mysticism of the old religion than in war and for all that, crannogmen like all other men wage war when required as their history would indicate that they have previously been at war with the starks, the Boltons, the freys, with andal invaders alongside the starks and the boltons so that squashes your presumption..............again! undecided

Again why allow squires bully him? He was of high birth (his family ruled the Neck then, still do)
How did Howland go from being tossed in the mud by squires to unseating three trained Knights?!
Where did the skills suddenly come from?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:

So far No.

The show is miles ahead of the books now. GRRM is taking his time. embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:
sounds like you two (baelish) will get on just fine together cheesy
Imagination and conjecturing fings tongue

I'm just trying to fill in the possible gaps in the story.
GRRM doesn't give us Rhaegar lovers a lot to work with. undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:

I do not know yet.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Definitely, she's always in haste and if she continues like that, she would end up like Stannis. Stannis would have won without stress with his large army but impatient killed the man, till date he's still the dumbest character, he lost everything even his daughter with his impatient attitude!

He's a dent to the name 'Baratheon'
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

I doubt he's even heard of one.

He's too busy sniffling Sansa's Stark and painting pictures of himself on the Iron Throne. cheesy

That motherfucker. Trying to pass on the affection he has for Sansa's mother to the girl. He's too ambitious and that's gonna affect him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

All baratheon brothers are dent to the name baratheon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
JhyMedex:

Lol.. me thinks JAIME was both repulsed and had an inkling of admiration for d balls On Euron..

That was just epic, I fainted when he told Cersei to kill his bro that it feels wonderful.

[img]https://media./images/2b8332bfe5c7224af714c7618a7ea84f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:

All baratheon brothers are dent to the name baratheon

I love Robert die
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

I love Robert die

U see aw cersei take yab am one time for Kings landing. That king lost his way.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:

U see aw cersei take yab am one time for Kings landing. That king lost his way.

Robert doesn't give a damn. He's all about the fun, I don't think he cared about the throne in the first place, it was Rhaegar's kidnapping and crowning of Lyanna as QOLAB that infuriated Robert to rebel.

How I wish Jon Snow was his son with Lyanna instead of Rhaegar
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2017
JhyMedex:

We all know he would have said that to the Jaime of seasons 1 and 2, at a price.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Gbola5:

I do not know yet.
Alright, have downloaded the book, I'll start reading soon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Robert doesn't give a damn. He's all about the fun, I don't think he cared about the throne in the first place, it was Rhaegar's kidnapping and crowning of Lyanna as QOLAB that infuriated Robert to rebel.

Uh, why?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
JhyMedex:
U've made me want to read dt diary.... damn u bruhgrin..
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Then he wouldn't be Jon snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

He really messed up big time!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

That motherfucker. Trying to pass on the affection he has for Sansa's mother to the girl. He's too ambitious and that's gonna affect him.
If you ask me the character I hate the most, it's Little Finger, He's so annoying!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

That was just epic, I fainted when he told Cersei to kill his bro that it feels wonderful.

[img]https://media./images/2b8332bfe5c7224af714c7618a7ea84f/tenor.gif[/img]
He threw 2 shades at Jamie in just 10secs.... That guy level of savagery is epic grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.