Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089090 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
dubylhover:

happy endings are stories that aren't finished yet..Angelina jolie(Mr and Mrs smith)
LoL, this must end well because I'll love to see that happen smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

Have mercy on her grin..
She ain't as invested in it like U n me...
So she no even knw..grin
She knows nothing, like Jon Snow. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I like her Aura, her beauty, her courage and she's goal getter, she want something, she gets it. Then her dragons, I trip.... she's a strong lady!
those dragons give her an unfair advantage ...

She Wld b dead long ago witx dem.. Esp at d fighting pit in Mereen(season 6).. and at d house of the undying (Season 2)..
Many oda scenarios abound

Me thinks Dany is OK.. Bt d gal has got some pomposity and a sense of entitlement.grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Will Greyjoy guy be a threat to Khaleesi?? Because I really don't see the difference if he form an alliance with Cersie.

The thing is..... don't underate anyone in GOT. To me, the Greyjoy guy is more of a talker but don't let us forget he killled his bro to take Iron Island. So, he might and might not be a threat. You've no reason to be scared, Khaleesi is the mother of dragons, she has her dragons to protect her. What you shld be scared of is the Army of the dead cos I don't think Dany is aware of them yet and as you know it's Fire vs Ice so Dragons might be lost
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
She knows nothing, like Jon Snow. smiley
Lol... cmon don't b like dt...
Dnt make Sarahade to shed tears..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
You just don't like her grin it amazes me when someone don't like her, I'm like why won't you like Khaleesi, it's Khaleesi for Christ sake.

I have been her fan from the first episode she aired, even before the Dragons smiley

Don't get me wrong, I like her but those dragons irk me so much. She would have been a better strategist IF she's where she's now without the help of the dragons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Yeah, she got aura and she's beautiful but the dragons are the ones that pisses me off most cos they are magical beings and that seems to be her strong side. She wouldn't be where she is now without those 'demons'. Moreso, the dragons are the ones giving her courage, take away the dragons and she's just like another Sansa.

Hey!! Leave Sansa alone. cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
What will make Jamie kill Cersie is jealousy I guess, the Episode one (Dragonstone) shows how he despise every of her sister move with the Savage comment by Greyjoy.

Jamie will kill Cersei for the same reason he killed the Mad King and earned the Kingslayer title.

She'll be mad with rage and want to blow every fùcking thing that stands in the way of her and the Iron throne the way she blew up the Sept. cool cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

don't let us forget he killled his bro to take Iron Island.
Did he rily kill his brother?..
Have watched dt scene countless times n all I saw was a chubby faced man defend himself against an Old rotten Tyrant ...

they were jst having a nice little chat.. u knw ? catching up after a very long yl of seeing each oda..grin..

then d old rotten cvnt took a dagger to Euron...He cut him on d face..

Trust me it was reflex.. Euron had to push him down to defend himself...

U Cld see d expression on his face afterwards(he was totally dazed and aghast )he Neva tot it'll go down dt way...

So me don't think Euron killed Balon.. All he did was defend himself...grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

those dragons give her an unfair advantage ...

She Wld b dead long ago witx dem.. Esp at d fighting pit in Mereen(season 6).. and at d house of the undying (Season 2)..
Many oda scenarios abound

Me thinks Dany is OK.. Bt d gal has got some pomposity and[b] a sense of entitlement[/b].grin..

Every high born Lord and Lady of great houses have an inbred sense of entitlement. It's "the born to rule mentality" smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Hey!! Leave Sansa alone. cheesy cheesy

Lol.... OK, my hands are off her if she can stop undermining Jon's actions.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Lol.... OK, my hands are off her if she can stop undermining Jon's actions.

Why because she's a "woman"?
undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Don't get me wrong, I like her but those dragons irk me so much. She would have been a better strategist IF she's where she's now without the help of the dragons.
True though, she has Tyrion The Dwarf on her side which is one of the best strategist and counsellor, that alone proof she is likely to take good decisions.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Every high born Lord and Lady of great houses have an inbred sense of entitlement. It's "the born to rule mentality" smiley

Not like Tommin Lannister
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:
Lol... cmon don't b like dt... Dnt make Sarahade to shed tears..
A man knows nothing either.
A man was just kidding around grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

grin.. come to think of it... True dt..
Hers Cld get annoying sometimes tho..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Why because she's a "woman"?
undecided

Nope cos she thinks she has seen it all and can make excellent decisions AND she thinks she has learnt a great deal from Cersei on how to become a powerful woman.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

Did he rily kill his brother?..
Have watched dt scene countless times n all I saw was a chubby faced man defend himself against an Old rotten Tyrant ...

they were jst having a nice little chat.. u knw ? catching up after a very long yl of seeing each oda..grin..

then d old rotten cvnt took a dagger to Euron...He cut him on d face..

Trust me it was reflex.. Euron had to push him down to defend himself...

U Cld see d expression on his face afterwards(he was totally dazed and aghast )he Neva tot it'll go down dt way...

So me don't think Euron killed Balon.. All he did was defend himself...grin

That still didn't change the fact that he made everyone believed he did by laying claim to the throne/lordship
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
True though, she has Tyrion The Dwarf on her side which is one of the best strategist and counsellor, that alone proof she is likely to take good decisions.

Only if she'll take heed to such counsels. Like Jhymedex said she feels pompous atimes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Rhagear crownd Lyanna QOLAB not to spite Robert or to make anyone mad.
He did it because his father asked him to find out the identity of the Knight of the laughing tree who unseated the Knights whose squires had earlier bullied a northman (Meera Reed's father).

I think Rhaegar was impressed when he found out the Knight was actually Lyanna Stark hence why he crowned her QOLAB. The books never said she was expectionally beautiful, only pretty. . . . I think it was her fierce courage and big heart he crowned that day....

Na so.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

That still didn't change the fact that he made everyone believed he did by laying claim to the throne/lordship
it's d Iron islands bro... THEY TAKE WAT IS THEIRS ... they don't wait 4 hand me downs...
dey ain't like d oda pple whr blood gives ur ryt to rule...
u'd av to b chosen.. and d pple chose Euron!!!

Cmon.. Dnt paint him black 4 dt !!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin.. come to think of it... True dt..
Hers Cld get annoying sometimes tho..

Especially when she's listing all her titles. cheesy

I just role my eyes and be like, we get it! You are a self proclaimed queen, let's move on undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Nope cos she thinks she has seen it all and can make excellent decisions AND she thinks she has learnt a great deal from Cersei on how to become a powerful woman.

Well she has seen a lot. From King's Landing to the Vale to a Bolton ruled Winterfell to the wall. I think she's capable of making a few decisions on matters comcerning the North seeing as she's the eldest surviving Stark. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
kay9:

Na so.

Yes. It is so cool cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

<Long-winded digression on why Rhaegar is the best thing after jellof rice>......Hence the beginning of True love cool

Fangirl angry

You're a girl?? Ahh, suddenly all your opinions make sense now. I hereby unreservedly apologize for trying to stop you from mixing facts with assumptions and sentiment.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce is a girl shocked shocked shocked

You're fücking kidding me...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Let me make it simple for you, if you were to be Cersie, and you found out someone in living in Dragonstone, won't you send some of your army there to raid there, anyone that's found there will be taken as Traitor (Stannis Men).

Hope you understand the whole concept now, no one wants trouble so they stay away from the Castle. Stannis Flag was brought down by Khaleesi herself which shows that Stannis men were the last to visit that Castle, so Cersie might have sent army there to check if it was empty at a point so everyone is staying clear which give rise to the Castle being properly closed.

it's not everything writers will reveal.

hope you get that logic ?

No logic here, just your opinion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
armadeo:

A man will keep this as memento. I will informnyou and braniac x as I progress.

Valar waiteris. A man can wait.

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Well she has seen a lot. From King's Landing to the Vale to a Bolton ruled Winterfell to the wall. I think she's capable of making a few decisions on matters comcerning the North seeing as she's the eldest surviving Stark. cheesy

Few decisions you say. To what extent do you think the 'few decisions' should be? An extent to where she decides what happens to the castles defeated? I agree with you tho but she isn't the oldest surviving Stark you know. Tho, it is unknown to the characters Jon Snow is also a legitimate Stark.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

it's d Iron islands bro... THEY TAKE WAT IS THEIRS ... they don't wait 4 hand me downs...
dey ain't like d oda pple whr blood gives ur ryt to rule...
u'd av to b chosen.. and d pple chose Euron!!!

Cmon.. Dnt paint him black 4 dt !!

I like the guy tho cos he took Jaime to the cleaners wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lyanna Mormont be stealing every scene she appears in.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:
Yonce is a girl shocked shocked shocked

You're fücking kidding me...

Uh. beYONCE?!

I thought it was obvious embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.