Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089783 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Csami(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
gj22:

Yeah sorry, I mixed the names up. I mistook rheagar for aerys. But she still has a claim tho. A valid one

Everyone has claim to the throne. Stanis, robert's bastard, tommen, anyone that has an army. Honestly I don't know what one would gain sitting on that chair made of iron.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
gj22:

What? How can you not like arya? She is a very strong girl and was present when most of her family was murdered but she still stayed strong and bent on revenge unlike sansa who is just plain stupid.

You have not been paying attention. Sansa arrived in Kings Landing, a naive, spoilt princess but in the eye of the storm has survived all odds. I don't think Arya would have survived if in Sansa shoes because her (Arya's) first instinct is to dive in first and show how strong she is. Sansa is beginning to use her assumed naivete to her advantage. That girl is gonna go far
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Csami:

Everyone has claim to the throne. Stanis, robert's bastard, tommen, anyone that has an army. Honestly I don't know what one would gain sitting on that chair made of iron.

They gain power, even those that dont want it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Csami:

No spoilers
lmfao lool okea
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aegon(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Just borrow some gold from the Iron Bank,buy an army of assassins, visit Mereen and kill her.
With Barristan Selmy at her side? You truly underestimate that guy, He is himself an assassin. But you'd have to get past her unsullid.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
gj22:

What? How can you not like arya? She is a very strong girl and was present when most of her family was murdered but she still stayed strong and bent on revenge unlike sansa who is just plain stupid.
I also dislike sansa.
I dislike Tyrion as well.
Bite me.

Btw, kudos to the mor0n that drew attention to my other post and got it hidden.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijababe:

You have not been paying attention. Sansa arrived in Kings Landing, a naive, spoilt princess but in the eye of the storm has survived all odds. I don't think Arya would have survived if in Sansa shoes because her (Arya's) first instinct is to dive in first and show how strong she is. Sansa is beginning to use her assumed naivete to her advantage. That girl is gonna go far

I have paid attention and I understand that but it is making her prone to manipulation. I mean see as they tossed her around in king's landing and now, little finger is manipulating her.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
fellis:

I also dislike sansa.
I dislike Tyrion as well.
Bite me.

Btw, kudos to the mor0n that drew attention to my other post and got it hidden.

Oh, am sorry. I thought we were having a civilised discussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Okay, we get it. You have read the books!! You are awesome!!! You know what is going to happen!!!

Please don't spoil it for other people. Only discus what has happened in the series alone and not the books.

Keep the thread spoiler free.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by guyX(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The best Season Film Ever "Game of Thrones" My favourite character Tyrion Lanister. That dude always crack me up with his tricks.

The people i always look forward to is :
Tyrion Lanister
Lord Baylish (i hope i got the spelling)
Queen Sessi (i dont like her though but she is a good player which makes me always looking forward to seeing her)
Aaya (Ned Starks daughter)
Mother of Dragon(Kalhesi) Cant wait to see those dragon burning down Jophrey (The bastard King) i love their lineage (Mad King to the Drunk King and now the bastard King)

My favourite quote is when Tyrion lanister met John Snow during the feast when King Robert came to Winterfell
Tyrion - Your uncle is in the Nightswatch, ive always wanted to see the wall
John Snow - You are Tyrion lanister the Queens brother
Tyrion Lanister - My Greatest Accomplishment, And you? You are Ned Starks bastard arent you?
John Snow (started walking away)
Tyrion lanister - Sorry if i offend you, You are the bastard though, Never forget what you and the whole world will not, wear it like an armour and it can never be used to hurt you
John Snow- What the Hell do you know about being a bastard
Tyrion Lanister - All dwarfs are bastards in their fathers eye

If you havent seen this movie, Aaaaaaaw sorry you are missing not forgetting the fact that its full of Romance, back Stabbing and its epic nature.
To correct some mistakes with the names.
it's Arya stark and it's cerci. thanks
it's Jon snow not john snow.
it's also Khalesi.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
I wonder why you call her Khaleesi. Its Khaleesi to Khal Queen to King. Daenerys is her real name. Or you can call her Dany. Khaleesi is a title.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
guyX:

it's also Khalesi.

Cersei

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2015
guyX:

it's also Khalesi.

Well, it's actually Cersei.
And khaleesi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.