Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089757 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Gbola5:
I wonder why you call her Khaleesi. Its Khaleesi to Khal Queen to King. Daenerys is her real name. Or you can call her Dany. Khaleesi is a title.

Yeah, khaleesi is the dothraki word for queen. And she is the queen of Mereen .

Her titles are "cooler" than her name...

Mother of dragons
Chainbreaker
Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and of the First Men
Queen of Meereen
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
Mhysa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2015
My name is Reek.
It rhymes with weak.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by guyX(m): 4:30am On Apr 21, 2015
gj22:

Well, it's actually Cersei.
And khaleesi.
talk about the hunter being hunted.
lol. thanks bro.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 5:09am On Apr 21, 2015
naijababe:

You have not been paying attention. Sansa arrived in Kings Landing, a naive, spoilt princess but in the eye of the storm has survived all odds. I don't think Arya would have survived if in Sansa shoes because her (Arya's) first instinct is to dive in first and show how strong she is. Sansa is beginning to use her assumed naivete to her advantage. That girl is gonna go far
Thanks dear...

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Austeenx:
My name is Reek.
It rhymes with weak.

Your name is Reek. Reek, it rhymes with freak. You have to know your name. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Gbola5:

Your name is Reek. Reek, it rhymes with freak. You have to know your name. wink

Yes, my Lord.
My name is Reek.
It rhymes with prick.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2015
ektbear:
It is a great tv show....does the books justice.

I've been thinking about starting up Walking Dead, but no time for a new series right now grin
u'll love twd
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
What I feared has started happening, they have started hiding posts, even those that didn't contain spoilers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
^^ grin

Heard episode 5 has been leaked..not sure how true
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
gj22:

Am not sure why the history lesson but I said that Dany has the best claim since Aemon is in the nights watch.

Also I made a mistake of saying Dany is rheagars daughter instead of aerys'

The point of the history lesson is that most of our posters (you included) mixed up Dany's connection to Aemon (of the Night's Watch). Most think Aemon is her uncle (or granduncle)... Wrong. Aemon is her GREAT-GRAND UNCLE. Its kinda amusing that you admit making a mistake in saying Dany is Rhaegar's daughter and yet can't understand the need for history.

#justSaying

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
siegfried99:
^^ grin

If 5 had leaked someone would have sent me a raven by now. I also dispatched scouts to search far and wide but so far they have brought no news. We are now back at the mercy of regular TV scheduling.

Let us all pray to the mother that she may be merciful and send a pirate our way. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Under the sea, the birds have scales, and the fish take wing, I know, I know, oh, oh, oh. The shadows come to dance my lord, dance my lord, the shadows come to stay- Patches.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
^^I know I know, oh oh...

I hate that guy eh smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
"You know nothing Jon Snow"
Will Jon Snow ever know anything?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
He actually knows something. Its just a fan favorite quote.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
xboyelyusuf:
"You know nothing Jon Snow"
Will Jon Snow ever know anything?? undecided

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
mehn Jon Snow don wise up o
All hail the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch! cool

But im go soon f**k up sha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kazzonline: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2015
siegfried99:
^^ grin

4 episodes Leaked, The Fifth Was episode not a episode, it mostly shows behind the scenes and the making of the new seasons episodes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2015
kay9:
mehn Jon Snow don wise up o
All hail the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch! cool

But im go soon f**k up sha

How dare you mention the word 'f**k' and the great Lord Commander in the same breath? Do you want to be burnt alive at the stake or you want your head chopped off with a sword? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Meanwhile, my name is Reek, it rhymes with freak.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2015
^
Well done. You realise you guys are talking about stuff that isn't on the tv show? How do you expect those who have only seen the show to feel?

Go here if you must talk about the books; https://www.nairaland.com/1548262/questions-theories-trivia-asoiaf-game/11.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
That's it. Unsubscribing from this thread. Too many spoilers, ruins the fun in an unfolding story.

@gbola5, we get that you have read the books, stop spoiling the show. Mods, do something.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Csami(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Come who dey hide post sef? Why u neva hide dese spoilers sef?

All the people wey dey form one tin because dem read the book una think say na only una don read am? It says TV series and attach to it says no spoilers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
But they arent spoilers. All the things i've said are all behind the current time in the show. The warging the undying the Targs. Its not spoilers if the show producers didnt choose to include them at the same interval of which they might have been spoilers( im saying all i've said would have already happened in the show, but it didnt, so its not spoilers). I know what spoiler means. It will be a spoiler if I said who sits the throne or what happens to a certain character that hasnt been shown on screen. But since the time of it has passed on screen, its not spoilers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
blublahd:

jon snow? Thought he was the bastard son of aerys targayen passed off to ned stark as his own bastard?

shocked
when dem tell una to read history, una no gree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.