Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090863 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
ApexTitan:

Hmmm. That's something I never considered; How is it that Sansa who is wanted for her alleged role in killing King Joffery shows up at Winterfell? How is Cersei whose blood is hot for vengeance not aware of this development?

They snuck into winter fell and haven't been there for long. Also, tyrion was tried for Joffrey's death remember?

I think that sansa will try to play smart but will end up being outsmarted. If she has a child for Ramsey, then the north might not belong to the starks anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
Tyrion is wanted for Joffrey's death and sansa is too young and not that well known to be recognised.

Remember they don't have tv in Westeros so it is difficult to recognise people that are not that well known. Even sansa's relatives at the veil barely knew who she was until she introduced herself.

Cersei doesn't care about sansa as much as she wants to see tyrion dead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
gj22:

They snuck into winter fell and haven't been there for long. Also, tyrion was tried for Joffrey's death remember?

I think that sansa will try to play smart but will end up being outsmarted. If she has a child for Ramsey, then the north might not belong to the starks anymore.
If she has a kid there's still Rickon. He's higher than her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tayo2k7: 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
I think this is true for all the books I have read that turned to movies.
Eg.
Game of thrones
Harry potter
Vampire diaries
The fault in our stars
Maze runner
Twilight
Lord of the rings
Divergent
Da vinci code
A walk to remember

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
ApexTitan:

...Apart from dying her hair Sansa has made little effort in concealing herself, she is riding with LF through the country. Are we to believe that the whole of the seven kingdoms have relegated her to past history? No one, not even travelling merchants or soldiers bothered to (casually) mention a sighting of her to anyone in King's Landing?...

Oh Kings Landing will hear soon enough, but the news will have to come by road - and Moat Cailin (which is where Sansa was first openly recognized) to Kings Landing no be one day waka. And from all I've seen, "raven-mail" is managed by maesters, and only great houses can keep a maester... so no "raven-mail" for the little folks.

P.S: In a totally unrelated topic, wtf did Seun do to NL mobile platform??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2015
Gbola5:

If she has a kid there's still Rickon. He's higher than her.
Both Rickon and Bran are thought dead.That's why the Bolton's are eager to marry the only known Stark.
And yeah,Sansa can wander thru the whole of the Seven Kingdoms without being recognised(Arya did it).I just hope she has truly grown from the gullible girl we knew in S01-03

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
Double post.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
Can't wait for episode 5
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2015
kay9:

Oh Kings Landing will hear soon enough, but the news will have to come by road - and Moat Cailin (which is where Sansa was first openly recognized) to Kings Landing no be one day waka. And from all I've seen, "raven-mail" is managed by maesters, and only great houses can keep a maester... so no "raven-mail" for the little folks.

P.S: In a totally unrelated topic, wtf did Seun do to NL mobile platform??

Every highlord to the lowest lord can keep a maester, not only great houses. But smallfolk dont.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
Gbola5:

Every highlord to the lowest lord can keep a maester, not only great houses. But smallfolk dont.

Yeah, well whatever. Either way no raven-mail for the little 'uns.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
Tayo2k7:
I think this is true for all the books I have read that turned to movies.
Eg.
Game of thrones
Harry potter
Vampire diaries
The fault in our stars
Maze runner
Twilight
Lord of the rings
Divergent
Da vinci code
A walk to remember

The books are more detailed, not just the ones you listed, generally.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
gj22:
Tyrion is wanted for Joffrey's death and sansa is too young and not that well known to be recognised.

Remember they don't have tv in Westeros so it is difficult to recognise people that are not that well known. Even sansa's relatives at the veil barely knew who she was until she introduced herself.

Cersei doesn't care about sansa as much as she wants to see tyrion dead.

Well said,only few people in Westeros can easily stand out in a crowd
Tyrion>>for his height
Jaime>>for his metal hand
Targaryens>>for their hair
Brienne>>for her height and manliness
Clegane Brothers>>for their height
Apart from these people, i think anyone can travel thru the Seven Kingdoms undetected just as Arya did

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2015
LeSulk:

Well said,only few people in Westeros can easily stand out in a crowd
Tyrion>>for his height
Jaime>>for his metal hand
Targaryens>>for their hair
Brienne>>for her height and manliness
Clegane Brothers>>for their height
Apart from these people, i think anyone can travel thru the Seven Kingdoms undetected just as Arya did

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2015
Cannot wait for Monday so I can torrent episode 5
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2015
I know it's kinda long from now,but bearing in mind Maggy the Frog's prophecy to Cersei,how do you reckon King Tommen will die? At the hands of the Tyrells?in a war with King Stannis?By the Faith Militants? What d'you guys think?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2015
LeSulk:
I know it's kinda long from now,but bearing in mind Maggy the Frog's prophecy to Cersei,how do you reckon King Tommen will die? At the hands of the Tyrells?in a war with King Stannis?By the Faith Militants? What d'you guys think?

I think its by Nym or Tyene...Doran sends them to take the council seat for Dorne and join rhe faith militant respectively. And there's this;
Lady Nym: "I need no mighty
host, only one sweet sister...
Tyene is so sweet and gentle
that no man will suspect her.
Four lives will suffice for me.
Lord Tywin’s golden twins, as
payment for Elia’s children.
The old lion, for Elia herself.
And last of all the little king,
for my father.”

TL;DR: Tommen dies and Myrcella is heir, but is in the hands of the Martells.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2015
nawa oo..episode 5 is out nd dis place is just dry...watched it though..so that dragon girl wants to marry....KILL TH BOY AND LeT D MAN B BORN..john snow..nth really special..i neva likvd that dragon queen..i hope shv keeps on getting more problems wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2015
Great. Now they've killed Jorah too, as if Barristan wasn't enough, stupid D & D. And they mean to tell me Barristan died, so that Greyworm and Missandei love can happen ? Fuc k...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2015
Gbola5:
Great. Now they've killed Jorah too, as if Barristan wasn't enough, stupid D & D. And they mean to tell me Barristan died, so that Greyworm and Missandei love can happen ? Fuc k...
Ser Jorah ain't dead yet. He can only be cured if he has a father like Stannis.I feared my favourite Lannister was gonna die, am happy he is alive.Now that the boy in Jon is dead, I expect him to know something("You know nothing Jon Snow "wink.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Ser Jorah ain't dead yet. He can only be cured if he has a father like Stannis.I feared my favourite Lannister was gonna die, am happy he is alive.Now that the boy in Jon is dead, I expect him to know something("You know nothing Jon Snow "wink.

Ohh but he is(in advance). Greyscale is deadly in adults. They gave him the role of Jon Connington, who also got greyscale from saving Tyrion. But Jorah(show) and Jon(books) now only have a few years to live. Why do you say, " if he has a father like Stannis" ? Is Stannis the cure ? And don't worry about Tyrion, he like has the most "plot armour".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 5:03pm On May 11, 2015
Dgunnerz:

But the stonemason beast also touched Tyrion when they pulled him deep down into the water now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmnnn...nice barbecue from the Mother of Dragons to her kids, meanwhile the 3rd one is roaming free. Stubborn pikin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2015
themodernman:

But the stonemason beast also touched Tyrion when they pulled him deep down into the water now.

Like I said, "plot armour". Or that not everyone gets a disease. Or he was just lucky. Or maybe later it will show. Side note: There's a theory, Tyrion might be a Targ, maybe that's why( although i dont like the theory). Plus its Stonemen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Gbola5:

Ohh but he is(in advance). Greyscale is deadly in adults. They gave him the role of Jon Connington, who also got greyscale from saving Tyrion. But Jorah(show) and Jon(books) now only have a few years to live. Why do you say, " if he has a father like Stannis" ? Is Stannis the cure ? And don't worry about Tyrion, he like has the most "plot armour".
Because he will save him by calling on all the Maesters and apothecary from the seven kingdoms...

themodernman:

[quote author=Gbola5 post=33636195]
I think he only touched his Nike Air Max kicks.. Lolz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2015
Gbola5:
Great. Now they've killed Jorah too, as if Barristan wasn't enough, stupid D & D...

Actually, this episode written for television by someone new, and was directed by JEREMY PODESWA. Was first thing I noticed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2015
I only just saw episode 5 and one thing struck me: Sansa's body is a PROBLEM. wink

Chai.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2015
Okay..... smiley

I downloaded episode 5 since morning but couldn't watch till just now, and you know wat? I liked it!

Guys, see, you have to stop comparing show and book; you are just killing the fun for yourself. Think about this, assuming there wasn't a book first, can you be honest and say this episode wasn't cool? As for me, the show is most certainly keeping to its nature - killing off characters when you least expect. Its just that I'd really expected to see Jaime, but hey, I'm not complaining - I really really thought it'd be him kicking the bucket in this episode! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Because he will save him by calling on all the Maesters and apothecary from the seven kingdoms...

Gods, do you actually believe anyone can call all the maesters and healers in the whole Seven Kingdoms. You dont have to take everything seriously. As to why you think only Stannis, hmm.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2015
ApexTitan:
I only just saw episode 5 and one thing struck me: Sansa's body is a PROBLEM. wink

Chai.

Badt guy! I think say na only me see am! grin

But I think its the dress sha, sewn to hug her package like a sports bra. But that gurl fine sha!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2015
kay9:

Actually, this episode written for television by someone new, and was directed by JEREMY PODESWA.

I know that, but the person is still a member of the writting staff in which D & D are involved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.