Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693872 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Elena crying was hilarious...l feel for the actors. None of them seem to be present there. They know how ridiculous everything sounds. I had to roll my eyes when Elena said goodbye to Damon. It was funny how she tried to make it sound that Damon was everything to her. Not very convincing.
I think I will need a helmet whenever Elena cries so dat I won't hurt myself while hitting ma head on d wall..grin

I'm trying sooooo hard not to criticize dis episode but I can't.watching it again is making me see tins dat annoy me

WARNING!
When u watch an episode of TVD(dis season),don't watch it again.I repeat,do not go back to watch it. You ll find faults in it.

*off to get paracetamol*

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
ellab post=/post/26829839:
Elena crying was hilarious...l feel for the actors. None of them seem to be present there. They know how ridiculous everything sounds. I had to roll my eyes when Elena said goodbye to Damon. It was funny how she tried to make it sound that Damon was everything to her. Not very convincing.
I think I will need a helmet whenever Elena cries so dat I won't hurt myself while hitting ma head on d wall..grin

I'm trying sooooo hard not to criticize dis episode but I can't.watching it again is making me see tins dat annoy me

WARNING!
When u watch an episode of TVD(dis season),don't watch it again.I repeat,do not go back to watch it. You ll find faults in it.

*off to get paracetamol*

Lmao grin grin grin
On twitter and FB I had to force myself to say something nice about this episode...grin
In real sense,this episode was disappointing,,, No suspense at all,,its just....there undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
ellab post=/post/26829839:

WARNING!

*off to get paracetamol*
looolz n I have a bad habit of re watching TV shows cuz I get it better the second or third time round.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
ellab:

1.Stefan and Alaric aint in mystic falls so they r still vamps.
2.Caroline won't shut off her emotions,where is d fun in dat?she ll no longer b Barbie vamp and no she won't hook up with Enzo..no way..nope..I refuse.
3. As for Klaroline..I'm a hard shipper but she's not ready for Klaus' life trust me.if she heads to TO,klaus ll get all mushy and nope,I don't want dat for TO.
She's still immature and hasn't reached d stage where she can be klaus' partner.
To be klaus' partner,she has to be strong,be able to stand up to him without fear,expect dat a lil betrayal means bye bye rlshp in klaus' world. She's not ready.
4. Bamon..I totally ship dem.
5.Steroline needs to happen,my baby,stefan,needs to be happy romantically for once.
Same with Tyler. He's not in mystic falls but he's no longer a Hybrid. He's practically human now...tho he still has the werewolf gene. And these guyz [ Alaric, Tyler & Stefan...I mean ] all died & came back from the other side before it went into oblivion. Hmm i'm thinking... perhaps I am missing sumtin here...
Haha...Caroline & Enzo! In as much as I'd love Klaroline to happen, it is looking most likely to be Steroline. Yayy! Now u should be happy..
Elena, Elena...she just wouldn't stop crying! I mean enough already...arghhhh! Liv & Tyler I'd love to see that happen...
I really dont know why people feel this episode was boring! I mean were they expectin that Bonnie & Damon come back immediately?? Speaking of...your review waz awesome! But about Bamon eating pancakes on the other side....I feel u should cut the writers some slack. I mean nobody has said anything bout the other side being hell or heaven. Nobody has said anything about weeping & gnashing of teeth being the order of the day on the other side. Nobody has said the other side is a place where newspapers & pancakes can't be gotten. The whole idea of an 'other side' is just a figment of Julie Plec's imagination. I guess in the coming episodes, we'll get to know more about the other side. For now, let's think of the other side as a place where I can watch a game of soccer between Arsenal & Chelsea without having to bother about the bad weather disrupting signals...

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
@heychiko if u watch season 5 finale,u ll see dat Marcus(d oga of d travelers) had Tyler with him cuz he was possessed by anoda traveler.Marcus made mystic falls a no magic zone.
And he used a possessed tyler as an example.
Alaric and stefan came back in a graveyard outside mystic falls.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Well one thing hasn't changed from the previous season.... And that is ▶▶▶ Elena is still Useless, in fact I she has even become more useless... That heediot has redefined useless.... Instead of Compelling Damon from her memories Alaric should just Kill her... She's of no use....

Alaric is the only real Nigga left in that series... Although I'm still feeling Stefan..., and I'm liking the fact that he has chosen to move on, and What I love most is the Way he dismissed that useless Elena.... That scene made me too Happy...

And why TF is Caroline disturbing Stefan's life na ? She keeps saying she wants them to "come together and find a solution to the barrier around Mystic Falls" but I'm sure we all know the real reason she's hounding Stefan.... Smh

And Tyler, I'm feeling sorry for that Nigga, back to being a human.... Sad something.... Crushing on that Witch that apparently doesn't send him.... Well the witch is blonde, and if the TVD and Originals have taught us anything it's that "If she's Blonde, she's definitely H0rny".., so I would worry, Tyler would hit that soon enough...
Oh, and it seems they've chosen to throw Bonny and Damon in some Alternate reality...., that's just lame tho....

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
I hvnt seen a positive review on Tvd both on twitter and facebook even tv review blogs.
Ppl prefer TO now.
Some fans were like TO is too serious and d klaroline fanatics kept pushing for caro to go over to new orleans but the writers of TO refused and I'm so happy dey did.
I hope TO stays up to its name.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ModusOperandi(f): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
And the wackiness returns #Sigh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Everybody is just complaining about TVD being boring i just hope u guys will still have nice things to say about TO when it hits its 4th season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Alfred234: Everybody is just complaining about TVD being boring i just hope u guys will still have nice things to say about TO when it hits its 4th season.

As long as Nicklaus is there, you can never hate The Originals ✔

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
My only regret is watching 42mins of Crap in 720P HD. The Emotion is getting too lame in Vampire Diaries.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:

As long as Nicklaus is there, you can never hate The Originals ✔
Damon is as fun as Klaus...if not more fun.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2014
davetwitzy: Damon is as fun as Klaus...if not more fun.

Damon was fun..... Until Elena turned him into a Lovesick fool.... He's an annoyance now....

Meanwhile Nicklaus stays Bossing ✔

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:

Damon was fun..... Until Elena turned him into a Lovesick fool.... He's an annoyance now....

Meanwhile Nicklaus stays Bossing ✔
your head is there jare. Twas Niklaus that made S3 people's favorite.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2014
donsalvy: your head is there jare. Twas Niklaus that made S3 people's favorite.

True jare, Damon was really funny, badazz, and witty but like someone said hes now a Elena puppy. Meanwhile Klaus remains the same hes even badder, no love, no bullshi....t just pure good storyline. Loving the originals more.

nani667:

And why TF is Caroline disturbing Stefan's life na ? She keeps saying she wants them to "come together and find a solution to the barrier around Mystic Falls" but I'm sure we all know the real reason she's hounding Stefan.... Smh
dead!!! This comment is funny. You are right we all knows she wants the D. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shorexng: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
I just saw TO on facebook and it's has 5.5 m likes :-O
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
When is d new season airing pls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
I didn't find the episode shabby. Everyone lost someone and they are trying to move on (individually) which doesn't seem to be working out undecided
So maybe in subsequent episodes we'll see some action.

Meanwhile I honestly don't understand the fellas eating pancakes at the end. What's up with that? I thought after the other side falling apart, the next stage was finding 'peace'? Is that what heaven looks like; a place with a diner and 'the other side daily'?

Wonder what Plec's up to.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperMartins:
When is d new season airing pls?
It's already on. Download at www.O2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

It's already on. Download at www.O2tvseries.com
and hw did I nt know dis...Is TO on too pls? thank you
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperMartins:
and hw did I nt know dis...Is TO on too pls? thank you
No. TO premiers next week

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:34am On Oct 05, 2014
nani667:
Well one thing hasn't changed from the previous season.... And that is ▶▶▶ Elena is still Useless, in fact I she has even become more useless... That heediot has redefined useless.... Instead of Compelling Damon from her memories Alaric should just Kill her... She's of no use....

Alaric is the only real Nigga left in that series... Although I'm still feeling Stefan..., and I'm liking the fact that he has chosen to move on, and What I love most is the Way he dismissed that useless Elena.... That scene made me too Happy...

And Tyler, I'm feeling sorry for that Nigga, back to being a human.... Sad something.... Crushing on that Witch that apparently doesn't send him.... Well the witch is blonde, and if the TVD and Originals have taught us anything it's that "If she's Blonde, she's definitely H0rny".., so I would worry, Tyler would hit that soon enough...
Oh, and it seems they've chosen to throw Bonny and Damon in some Alternate reality...., that's just lame tho....
I'd strongly agree on the Stefan's part - Moreover' Steroline is Silly and Everything Else . I Pray Alaric shed some light on da show .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 05, 2014
donsalvy:
TVD without niklaus z just pure romance bullshit.
...If only Damon could be transferred to TO.

Taah Damon should stay where he is oh!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 05, 2014
UjSizzle:

No. TO premiers next week
okkkk..thanks alot
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Taah Damon should stay where he is oh!
grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Make non of those guys come to the original series.

After they effed their show up they want to now plague this one.

I they vex say I dey see Tyler for here sef
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by herinolah(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Season six episode one is out,download @ o2tvseries.com grab ur copy NOW!!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ModusOperandi(f): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
herinolah:
Season six episode one is out,download @ o2tvseries.com grab ur copy NOW!!!!!
Really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , Wow, I didn't know
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by herinolah(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
ModusOperandi:
Really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , Wow, I didn't know
Yes,its out
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
During the premiere, all i could think of was where is Bonnie biko.. and then they show her and Damon at the end literally sipping tea like "but its none of my business tho". Lol are they alive and have no memory of their past life
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Brightgem(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please d last episode I have watched was Bonnie and Damön stuck on d oda syd which was crashing. Is there a new season after this. Is vampire diaries over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.