Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693874 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Brightgem:
Please d last episode I have watched was Bonnie and Damön stuck on d oda syd which was crashing. Is there a new season after this. Is vampire diaries over.

A new season started last wk Thursday.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nawa oo...I downloaded dis stuff 4good times but culdnt find its file on my device...d tin never happen b4 but anyways,had to watch it online directly...

Elena keeps making d show boring...She's bitten sm1 again which wuld cause suspicion from dat community trainer who myt turn out to be anoda hunter who doesn't need magic ish to kill vamps....Stefan's "Moving" Forward won't be good enough cos if smhw Damon gets outta oblivion,hmmm....Alaric still d Caretaker of d Animal-human gang and he's doing it perfectly,abt to compel Elena....Caroline Missn Stefan like "Kilode" and she seems to be all alone......Tyler's goin to be an Issue for them cos of his raging side,make him no go wound person soon,he's also into dat cute-blondie witch,Nice!..... Damon-Bonnie,quite funny.if they'av been thrown into oblivion den why wuld they still be shown "Flexing" on d oda side ,that last part shuldnt have come up..d dead shuld stay dead joor make d series move on well..... Dis season Started Off well tho'
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
SuperMartins:
Nawa oo...I downloaded dis stuff 4good times but culdnt find its file on my device...d tin never happen b4 but anyways,had to watch it online directly...
Elena keeps making d show boring...She's bitten sm1 again which wuld cause suspicion from dat community trainer who myt turn out to be anoda hunter who doesn't need magic ish to kill vamps....Stefan's "Moving" Forward won't be good enough cos if smhw Damon gets outta oblivion,hmmm....Alaric still d Caretaker of d Animal-human gang and he's doing it perfectly,abt to compel Elena....Caroline Missn Stefan like "Kilode" and she seems to be all alone......Tyler's goin to be an Issue for them cos of his raging side,make him no go wound person soon,he's also into dat cute-blondie witch,Nice!..... Damon-Bonnie,quite funny.if they'av been thrown into oblivion den why wuld they still be shown "Flexing" on d oda side ,that last part shuldnt have come up..d dead shuld stay dead joor make d series move on well..... Dis season Started Off well tho'

Ommoh! What d Bleep. I don tire for tvd sef. When is original starting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
UjSizzle:

No. TO premiers next week

Tomorrow abi
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Ommoh! What d Bleep. I don tire for tvd sef. When is original starting
I thinks a Lady here told me Next week or so.m.jxt scroll up alittle and check
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
The Originals premieres tomorrow.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
The episode wasn't as bad... save for the parts elena featured... like what does she mean by "thanks 4 giving me all I ever wanted"? Chick should swerve jor.

Tyler n liv I'm liking tho... and of course stefan has not really moved on... like how possible is that?

Tuesday... can't wait... TO will definitely be killer this season... Alaric won't be bad in TO tho...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Adaeze003:
The episode wasn't as bad... save for the parts elena featured... like what does she mean by "thanks 4 giving me all I ever wanted"? Chick should swerve jor.

Tyler n liv I'm liking tho... and of course stefan has not really moved on... like how possible is that?

Tuesday... can't wait... TO will definitely be killer this season... Alaric won't be bad in TO tho...
Is Alaric certified to be on TO??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
I think Rebeca should come back to TVD and make one witch or were wolf kill elena make I hear word.I think a combination of rebeca and damon might bring back that spark TVD use to have. Anyway I can't wait to see the baddest boss clause,diplomatic elijah and the mother of hope,hayley.I dey feel her jare.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
On next week’s episode, according to the official CW
press release…The Vampire Diaries season 6 episode
2 “Yellow Ledbetter”: “Knowing she needs to come to
terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder),
Elena (Nina Dobrev) is going to turn to Alaric (Matt
Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) is going to convince Caroline
(Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead
to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but
Caroline will be shocked when they make an
unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul
Wesley) has been up to.” It also seems as if Matt will continue to worry about
Jeremy who’s chosen to spend time with a
mysterious new Mystic Falls arrival, who goes by the
name of Sarah. Hmmm, what’s her story — and
what’s she got cookin?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls on wat particular day does TVD get Aired
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
Pls on wat particular day does TVD get Aired
Thursday
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Alfred234:
Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) is going to convince Caroline
what’s she got cookin?
Sounds like fun cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg 6th October never reach? sad

TO series s2 now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2014
SuperMartins:

God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Fkforyou:
I think Rebeca should come back to TVD and make one witch or were wolf kill elena make I hear word.I think a combination of rebeca and damon might bring back that spark TVD use to have. Anyway I can't wait to see the baddest boss clause,diplomatic elijah and the mother of hope,hayley.I dey feel her jare.

Chai! What about d newly ressurected Esther and Finn oh! God save us all. wink Magic is definitely going into a new dimension today! grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2014
Ya know that feeling when anticipating the premiere of a movie gives you some dumb joy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Yaaay!!! TO premieres today am so excited cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2014
ellab:

Thursday
Thank you..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Silkmoth33:

God forbid bad thing.
Lolzz...na so Alaric boring??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
smiley
Silkmoth33:

Chai! What about d newly ressurected Esther and Finn oh! God save us all. wink Magic is definitely going into a new dimension today! grin
. I swear.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Piloeternity(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Alfred234:
what’s she got cookin?
Hmm...... TVD knows how to twist series fah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
TO tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
TO 2x04

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolzz...na so Alaric boring??

grin its just that d originals series is better on its own. Strictly about the millennia year old family.

If alaric shows up what's to say Elena or Katrina no go come.

I dey vex say Tyler bin dey season one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
ellab:
TO 2x04
I think I need to began watching Vampire Diaries

HAWT!!!!!!!...@ pic #1
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
SuperMartins:

Yes naw! He's an original... plus, they wanna suck him into elena's boredom, like they're dulling the guy jor. angry angry

When did he become tylers watcher?

I want killer Alaric back(like just before he died) cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by emmanuel234real: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2014
The Originals - S02E01 - Rebirth ... download link added. Download now for free at http://onepeeps.com/tv-shows
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2014
The originals ending give me chills today... OMGGGGGGGGGGG now thats what am talking about, this is gonna be awesome. Ella review for this one is gonna be off the hook.

What a way to start a show.....dont wanna give out any spoilers so people be quick to watch before i start spiting.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Adaeze003:

Yes naw! He's an original... plus, they wanna suck him into elena's boredom, like they're dulling the guy jor. angry angry

When did he become tylers watcher?

I want killer Alaric back(like just before he died) cheesy cheesy
U know,Elena has a way of entering the interface of every other character and killing their fun...Everything revolves around her....And if Alaric's still an Original,it means he's definitely still stronger than Klaus cos he was back Den...if Elena culd die smhw,the series wuld bcome totally energetic...Anyways,hw did TO go yestrnyt?? Wuld see it today
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2014
now that is how to premier a show.
TO is off d hook.
Review later.

haley is cute

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
ellab:
now that is how to premier a show.
TO is off d hook.
Review later.

haley is cute
ya waiting for your review on this one, i really enjoyed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.