Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692607 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
rokiatu:

Caroline need to get the fu..ck over Stefan, when there hot guys like Enzo and klaus dying for her shes always after the ones that dont love her. Its obvious from tonight episode that Stefan only sees her as a friend and nothing else.
what do u expect from d unrealistic slut, she is probably d most tossed around next after Rebekahgrin

As for delena and stelena i dont freaking cares if they like they can all have a three..some.welcome to d antielena fan club grin

As for Levv and Tyler, omg tyler moved on quick shocked shocked shocked or is he just ho...rny?Hot puppy Klaus should just put him out of his misery

Not forgetting the hot creeping guy with damon and bonnie on the other side. Hes hawtt!!na wa oh! Which guy be DAT?

Stefan is now joining forces with vamps hunters!
Jeremy's kind are in Dis season too? R dey still five in number?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
rokiatu:
Nigga what you gives a hoot about and dont is none of my business...as the threads reads the vampire diaries and the originals fan pag imma post any thing related to those two shows as i like if you dont like it you can shoot.

They say the heat makes ppl crazy! grin...Huey freeman.

I can't make out one legible sentence. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
what has happened to tvd was watching a single episode and i was dozing..

stefan pls dont let the guy kill enzo..... i don't like enzo but 99% of tvd fan love him
the writers are making it look like damon died to save his brother and his friend and his brother is not doing same....... no that wont make me hate him...
dude's not a happy guy when he's alive same when he's dead and all d his friends Caro (excluded) sha..... dont care about his happiness only thing they care about is getting back their friends... stefan's new name is the guy that can never be happy

and he should stop treating Caro like shit
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Michael rules!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Now dat damon is dead,elena is supposed to love stefan back now,since she's now free from the sire bond, u guys know she does not really love damon,but she is sired to him because it was his blood dat changed her,....and even if she loves him back,stefan can't/must not accept her because dat's gonna be rubbish of the highest order......
I wonder what would happen next,I only watched season 6episode 1,I can't keep on downloading,it's gonna finish all my mb,I'll wait till dey make the disc,u guys can just help me summarise some and post here
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
mochi1:
really.... story still plenty b dat o
Even episode 3 don come out
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
shokky24:
Now dat damon is dead,elena is supposed to love stefan back now,since she's now free from the sire bond, u guys know she does not really love damon,but she is sired to him because it was his blood dat changed her,....and even if she loves him back,stefan can't/must not accept her because dat's gonna be rubbish of the highest order......
I wonder what would happen next,I only watched season 6episode 1,I can't keep on downloading,it's gonna finish all my mb,I'll wait till dey make the disc,u guys can just help me summarise some and post here
ull wait till march be dat oh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Silkmoth33:
ull wait till march be dat oh
March loun loun,oh oh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2014
shokky24:
sire bond or no sire bond ,Elena loves Damon, u need to watch d episode 2 of TVD 6 ,she started loving him in season 3 even when she was with Stefan...

...dat girl can cry eh ..n she was perfect in portrayal of Katerina but for sm reason d show runners killed her off

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Ehm guys! Damons love has left elena so, is she not meant to like stefan again? I don't get... anyhoo, who cares? Lol

Ok, they're really bringing back the suspense in tvd... like I can't wait to see what happens next... enzo should just be alive... thats all I care about.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Adaeze003:
Ehm guys! Damons love has left elena so, is she not meant to like stefan again? I don't get... anyhoo, who cares? Lol

Ok, they're really bringing back the suspense in tvd... like I can't wait to see what happens next... enzo should just be alive... thats all I care about.

Enzo should just die already...., he's overstayed his welcome on TVD....,
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
nani667:

Seconded. He should just die already. The only thn I like about dude is his accent. Dats the only thing I'd miss about him, if indeed he is dead. There's some illogical part of me that still want him alive sha..lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
See them..Enemies of ENZO! Dat Vamp no fit die yet,he's got lotsa roles to play in Putn Stefan back in his place..but Stefan nw siding wid d hunters nawa ooo...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
why d hell would anybody want Lorenzo dead? dude is practically one d reason why peeps watch d show.. "the neck ppl"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's
public romance has gotten the
Twilight beauty barred from The
Vampire Diaries set, according to a
new gossip report.
We've reported at length about the
relationship and its impact on
relations between Ian Somerhalder
and Nina Dobrev , his co-star and
his former girlfriend.
With Ian and Nikki Reed flaunting
major PDA all over social media
and the set of the hit CW show,
it's become such an issue that
producers are concerned.
As the sixth season of the show
plods along ( The Vampire Diaries
Season 6 Episode 3 aired last
night), execs fear that Nina wants
out, and soon.
Her contract expires at the end of
Season 6, and with a bright movie
career ahead of her, this is seen by
many as a sign this might be her
last season.
In hopes of keeping her invested,
producers supposedly barred Nikki.
“Ian and Nikki’s relationship is
causing a lot of drama, to the
point where the producers have
asked Ian not to bring Nikki to set
when Nina is there," an insider
said.
"They are very worried about losing
her, and they are worried that the
show would fall apart without her,”
the source said of the 25-year-old
soon-to-be free agent.
While it remains "unlikely that
Nina would try to get out of her
contract in the middle of this
season, it’s something producers
are worried about as well."
Watch The Vampire Diaries
Season 6 Episode 3 Online
"It would be very costly for Nina to
get out of her contract now, but
things like that have happened
before, so everyone’s walking on
eggshells with her."
"Not to mention the fact that Nina
hasn’t signed beyond Season 6 ."
Earlier this week, Ian and Nikki
were caught kissing at LAX and
can't stop gushing about each
other. She moved in with him in
Atlanta, where the show films.
That and they just expanded their
family by adopting a cat .
All the while, things have gotten
so awkward that Nina and Ian are
reportedly not speaking on set ...
no wonder their characters are
doing their own thing on TVD.
Here's hoping this is just hearsay
and that the consummate
professionals can work through
this, rather than torpedo what has
been a hugely successful TV show.
On the flip side, its ratings are
down and fan interest is waning as
it is, meaning that the sixth
season being its last was not out of
the realm of possibility anyway.
Will this be the proverbial straw
that broke the camel's back?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Why is it that whenever I start to reaally like a guy in TVD, they jux kill him off... #enzo

I jux hope he won't die in the next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
now y would they ban Nikki reeds from tvd set?
when Nina was dating other guys and they were visiting her,Ian dint complain. Ian is happy but d producers don't want Nina 2 cancel her contract with d show.

Nina acts like a diva,same as her character Elena(oh wait,they r d same person).
for Tvd to avoid certain conflicts,dey should just end it biko.

meanwhile,The originals ve novels.

book 1- the rise
book 2- the loss
book 3- the resurrection

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mrskillz1:
Why is it that whenever I start to reaally like a guy in TVD, they jux kill him off... #enzo

I jux hope he won't die in the next episode
Enzo was signed as a series regular so he's not going anywhere soon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
ellab:
now y would they ban Nikki reeds from tvd set?
when Nina was dating other guys and they were visiting her,Ian dint complain. Ian is happy but d producers don't want Nina 2 cancel her contract with d show.

Nina acts like a diva,same as her character Elena(oh wait,they r d same person).
for Tvd to avoid certain conflicts,dey should just end it biko.

meanwhile,The originals ve novels.

book 1- the rise
book 2- the loss
book 3- the resurrection
I tire o grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
I think ban on Nikki was justifiable considering d fact dat Nina n ian r supposed lovers in d show n not forgetting dat de were lovers b4 n den mutually broke which I think led to romance btw d characters, Damon and Elena, n its hard enough to feature besides ur ex n also to "fall in love" in d show talk more of ur ex showing off with his new gf while u guys r on set ,come on!! its distracting n u sabi girls na,emotions all over d place n I don't think anyone could live with dat...so Ian should leave his romance outside d set cos if dis is true about Nina trying to move on from d show cos of Nikki den de show will end...

..its one thing to lose one of a series regular bt it's a different ball game if d main character of a show decides to quit d show (usually it means d show is over)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
All this plenty story. I hope TVD ends with this season biko.

Meanwhile, this episode was really good. I still hope Enzo is saved though.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
it all bounces back to Elena-Damon see-saw ! Delena fans should be glad da show could come to its end now .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
nani667:

you are in for a big disappointment.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
parrotibaba:
I think ban on Nikki was justifiable considering d fact dat Nina n ian r supposed lovers in d show n not forgetting dat de were lovers b4 n den mutually broke which I think led to romance btw d characters, Damon and Elena, n its hard enough to feature besides ur ex n also to "fall in love" in d show talk more of ur ex showing off with his new gf while u guys r on set ,come on!! its distracting n u sabi girls na,emotions all over d place n I don't think anyone could live with dat...so Ian should leave his romance outside d set cos if dis is true about Nina trying to move on from d show cos of Nikki den de show will end...

..its one thing to lose one of a series regular bt it's a different ball game if d main character of a show decides to quit d show (usually it means d show is over)
U said it all bro... i support d fact that Ian should stop bringing his galfrnd to TVD set he might just b doing dat to make Nina jealous who knws?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2014
rokiatu:
you are in for a big disappointment.

Sadly You're the one that shall be disappointed.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2014
We shall see.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2014
parrotibaba:

abegi..Nina dated several guys(derek hough) and he visited her on set. y dint d producers think bout ian's feelings den? But now dat ian is happy, Nina decided to go all "diva-Iike" for wetin. it's a rule,family members and loved ones r permitted to visit sets during filming. if dey ban Nikki, then dey should ban all family members and friends.thats so unfair. if Nina wants to move on from d show,it means she dint want to be dere in d 1st place. personal ish should be outside d door while working.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Alfred234:
U said it all bro... i support d fact that Ian should stop bringing his galfrnd to TVD set he might just b doing dat to make Nina jealous who knws?

jealous say wetin? The main reason y dey broke up is cuz Nina wasn't ready for marriage. And they vowed to remain friends.if Nina could bring her ex' to tvd set,y can't ian bring his gf?i mean,they should be fair about it.
Tis d reason y they said dating co-stars no be d way.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2014
who cares about nian undecided abi let's discuss the show jare and leave them and their personal BS.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2014
ellab:

abegi..Nina dated several guys(derek hough) and he visited her on set. y dint d producers think bout ian's feelings den? But now dat ian is happy, Nina decided to go all "diva-Iike" for wetin. it's a rule,family members and loved ones r permitted to visit sets during filming. if dey ban Nikki, then dey should ban all family members and friends.thats so unfair. if Nina wants to move on from d show,it means she dint want to be dere in d 1st place. personal ish should be outside d door while working.
u don't understand d story at all, ur loved ones can visit u on set but not taking it to d next level,Ian n Nikki r a couple whether Nina likes it or not but for both of dem showing dia PDA(public display of affection) on set is distracting n looks like Ian wants to rub it on Nina's face dat he's moved on n it's causing a lot of drama on set so dats why Nikki was banned from d set...more over,knowing CW n how de handle shows dat goes past d 3rd season mark ,d producers would want Nina to sign a new contract in which case d rest of d cast signs new contracts also so de need to mk her feel secure again in other to achieve dat
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2014
rokiatu:
who cares about nian undecided abi let's discuss the show jare and leave them and their personal BS.
Nina is d reason we hv vampire diaries,if she quits ,de "Delena" fan base crumbles

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.