Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694419 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
HeyChiko:
And again, the name Alaric is mentioned. Everyone but me seem to be seeing Alaric as some god now.
Only when Elena dies,Alaric dies..his life was tied to Elena's..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jovie50: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2014
pls I wish to know, which episode was alaric turned to an original and how come he will be stronger than d real original family
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2014
the current stake is indestructible..Esther made it dat way.
once an original is killed,it can be removed and used on others.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2014
jovie50:
pls I wish to know, which episode was alaric turned to an original and how come he will be stronger than d real original family

S3E23 of tvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2014
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2014
cool kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2014
WHO THE FU...CK CARES. undecided undecided undecided

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2014

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
Only when Elena dies,Alaric dies..his life was tied to Elena's..

His life was tied to Elena's Mortal life....and that Evil Vampire hating part of Alaric died with Elena back then ..... Now even if Elena dies he won't die... He's Eternal and Unkillable
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Manutd19: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
donsalvy:
Elena should just die and never return. Girl's just so annoying. Arrrgh!

seconded! She's the main reason i stopped the show.
BTW, TO ROCKS
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
TeamEnzo

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Enzo my favorite badass vampire, can they just kill off elena and stefan they are too freaking boring to watch even Jeremy too, am still watching tvd s6 because of enzo and Caroline

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
cool cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
cool cool cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
The actaul moment Elena actually fell in love with Damon. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Memories are too important

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=14pt]And in that moment I loved him.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
rokiatu:
The actaul moment Elena actually fell in love with Damon. grin grin grin grin
Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Stelena and delena fans clan! sad don't ruin this fan page for the rest of us!

Rokiatu and co.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 2:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Delena lives!!!!!!!

Now this is starting to pay off cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Stelena and delena fans clan! sad don't ruin this fan page for the rest of us!

Rokiatu and co.
Are you freaking kidding me? this is a fan page and we have fans of those ships.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Good news we may be getting Damon and bonnie back, bad news Enzo may die.

If ENZO DIES, am done with steffan forever. The only good character this season can not just die like that.

Caroline need to get the fu..ck over Stefan, when there hot guys like Enzo and klaus dying for her shes always after the ones that dont love her. Its obvious from tonight episode that Stefan only sees her as a friend and nothing else.

As for delena and stelena i dont freaking cares if they like they can all have a three..some.

As for Levv and Tyler, omg tyler moved on quick shocked shocked shocked or is he just ho...rny?

Not forgetting the hot creeping guy with damon and bonnie on the other side. Hes hawtt!!

Stefan is now joining forces with vamps hunters, that dude need a kick in his nuts

P.S damon and bonnie acting like married couples, they an give delena a run for their money. grin grin grin

Overral great episode am warming up to tvd again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Nobody should kill Enzo for me please sad

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2014
My 'neck person' must not die abeg.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2014
when watching Caroline cry,its heartbreaking.

this season of tvd is shaping up to be a good one.i loved this episode.so many budding rlshps sprouting.

1. Bamon -I love love love this duo. they were d main excitement for me.im more invested in their relationship this season dan d rrest.atleast we know they ain't alone on d other side.They ve a 3rd party named kai..(weird name..even rooney d footballer named his son dat).I was worried wen he drank d vervain,thankfully,bonnie came back to help with her magic.smiley

2. Stefan - I know he's not happy with Enzo for wat he did to his gf but caroline doesn't deserve that. Yeah,shes clingy but she's still his friend. I ve every reason to hope dat stefan will regret wat he did to enzo.

3. Caroline- argh..stop crying.he doesn't know bout ur feelings atm. stefan is going tru some ish but com'on,does she expect him to react dat way?shes sounding needy.

4. Enzo- do I smell a love triangle coming soon?stefan-caroline-enzo. hmmm..i think d writers wanted enzo as bestie replacement but nah..Glad he saved stefan's life. I hope he's alive.i don't want him to die.

5. Elena-I felt for her when caroline acted like she's not her close friend.dont blame caroline,Elena has been all about me me me. so it's nice to see how she felt sice dats wat she's been doing.

6. trip fell..a new vampire hunter. Enzo better be alive in next episode.not feeling him yet as a character.

That gal Elena bit,im guessing she's bonnie's sister.fingers crossed.
tvd is getting back to how they should be. I hope it doesn't falter on d way.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
TVD is starting to make sense again.. I dnt want Enzo to die o. cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Great review ella
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
rokiatu:
Are you freaking kidding me? this is a fan page and we have fans of those ships.

Yes whatever just don't rub it on our faces. Who gives a hoot about tvd anyway.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Yes whatever just don't rub it on our faces. Who gives a hoot about tvd anyway.
Nigga what you gives a hoot about and dont is none of my business...as the threads reads the vampire diaries and the originals fan pag imma post any thing related to those two shows as i like if you dont like it you can shoot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.