Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694639 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2014
That Kai nigga is a creepy guy. Even damon is creep out by him grin grin grin grin

Second new fav actor after Enzo. I miss Enzo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2014
grin kai is just sum'n else.wat on earth was dat? is he now a xter dat "agents of shield" need to abduct? trying to take bonbon's power is a no nno.bamon owned dis eepisode.great episode by d way.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nnagozie(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
"Snatch, eat, erase"

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice Episode Surprisingly. Funny how someone compelled that nigga to think he murdered his wife, I can imagine how bad he must have been living before he moved to mystic falls and d compulsion wiped off. The sad thing is he is messing with the wrong Vampire. ENZO is NOT to be MESSED with.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 25, 2014
davetwitzy:
Nice Episode Surprisingly. Funny how someone compelled that nigga to think he murdered his wife, I can imagine how bad he must have been living before he moved to mystic falls and d compulsion wiped off. The sad thing is he is messing with the wrong Vampire. ENZO is NOT to be MESSED with.
reminds me of damon in season 2, I was ambushed, and shot and now am vengeful. I pity that fell nigga, he's indeed missing with the wrong vampire.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2014
This episode was intresting,so stefan`s new chic is still alive,I guess enzo is not truly a monster (like michael in TO who kills for no reason) and I feel all of them have bin so insensitive to stefans feelings including caroline,by the way, surprisingly I didn't miss her in this episode. @Ella,I don't understand I thought alaric was a history teacher when they were in high school,how comes elena is still attending his class.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Fkforyou:
This episode was intresting,so stefan`s new chic is still alive,I guess enzo is not truly a monster (like michael in TO who kills for no reason) and I feel all of them have bin so insensitive to stefans feelings including caroline,by the way, surprisingly I didn't miss her in this episode. @Ella,I don't understand I thought alaric was a history teacher when they were in high school,how comes elena is still attending his class.
he's now a professor in Elena's college.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2014
donsalvy:
he's now a professor in Elena's college.
I know,I meant I thought elena is suppose to be a medical student.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Fkforyou:
I know,I meant I thought elena is suppose to be a medical student.
yea, she is.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
davetwitzy:

Enzo is just another useless Vampire, that Fell Nigga should kill him already
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
nani667:

Enzo is just another useless Vampire, that Fell Nigga should kill him already
Enzo isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Strange that Kol is back

He feels pity for d horse killed and not the humans he slaughtered
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2014
Plz they should not kill enzo for me o abeg
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Odkboy23:
Plz they should not kill enzo for me o abeg
hes too good to be kill off. Hes the best character this season.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
cool grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
One of my most favourite klaus quote.

[size=17pt]"But you mother, you are the author of everything I am"[/size]

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
wow ella hasn't been on here for a while now whatsup girl?

Looking forward to the originals tonight? cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't think enzo is going to die ,since matt now knows where he is ....
I know matt would not want to save him but for elena and others sake he would av no choice and because enzo is a psycho he would start naming dem starting with elena(the girl dat bit sarah) ......but not caroline sha

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
shokky24:
I don't think enzo is going to die ,since matt now knows where he is ....
I know matt would not want to save him but for elena and others sake he would av no choice and because enzo is a psycho he would start naming dem starting with elena(the girl dat bit sarah) ......but not caroline sha
Naah, I don't think he wud. Luks lik a Real nigga to me.
Enzo ain't no snitch.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Enzo is no real nigga grin. He can actually tell on Elena and the other Vamps. The dude is sick and unpredictable

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Stefan disappointed me.

At first, he treated Caroline so bad, and with all d heartbreaks elena caused him, he still treated her better than caroline.

And now he almost killed Enzo.

Can't he just move on.
Dumb!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Stefan disappointed me.

At first, he treated Caroline so bad, and with all d heartbreaks elena caused him, he still treated her better than caroline.

Can't he just move on.
Dumb!
mi dont want steroline or stelena - i only want stefan to move on - mystic falls with elena n damon has disintegrated his heart already
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jaymaestro:
mi dont want steroline or stelena - i only want stefan to move on - mystic falls with elena n damon has disintegrated his heart already

Okay.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Originals in a bit smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Stefan disappointed me.

Can't he just move on.
Dumb!
omg you just vomit my thoughts lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:39am On Oct 28, 2014
rokiatu:
omg you just vomit my thoughts lol
lol!

That's nice.

Looking out for the new originals episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani6666: 2:40am On Oct 28, 2014
Episode downloaded.... Time to go watch smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani6666: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm.... So Elijah has been captured.... And just when he and his his protégé vampire chic were starting to love up..... Oh well...

Micheal is just a boss tho.... Chai.... He actually removed Papatunde's blade from inside his stomach... By himself... While he was in all that agony..... Bosssssssss !!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2014
nani6666:
Episode downloaded.... Time to go watch smiley
3 or 4 ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.