Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695260 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Last

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Klaus is frowning *rubs hands* cool grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why do I have the feeling that the writers want to eliminate kol or they no longer have a story line for him?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
I was starting to really like this new kol,I hope the curse is reversed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Fkforyou:
Why do I have the feeling that the writers want to eliminate kol or they no longer have a story line for him?
They want to incorporate the old Kol, You can't have someone living in someone elses body forever. And original Kol is a fan favorite they just have to bring him back.

I am a huge fan of the old Kol as way but this new Kol is a better actor no doubt it could also be because he has a storyline original Kol never had a storyline he was killed of so quickly.

They can bring back everybody but please let them leave the new Fin, hes so much better IMO.

In other news, TVD is still boring. tongue tongue tongue Kai is now half good half bad, Stefan is still baby sitting Caroline, Delena is still going back and forth. and they finally thought about Bonnie.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
rokiatu:
They want to incorporate the old Kol, You can't have someone living in someone elses body forever. And original Kol is a fan favorite they just have to bring him back.

I am a huge fan of the old Kol as way but this new Kol is a better actor no doubt it could also be because he has a storyline original Kol never had a storyline he was killed of so quickly.

They can bring back everybody but please let them leave the new Fin, hes so much better IMO.

In other news, TVD is still boring. tongue tongue tongue Kai is now half good half bad, Stefan is still baby sitting Caroline, Delena is still going back and forth. and they finally thought about Bonnie.
Human beings wud never cease to amaze me, its boring yet u still watch it nd u wud watch d episode after that and watch d episode after dat until the end,Intriguing. Actually tvd is getting better dan d last season its gradually to where it was be4
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Human beings wud never cease to amaze me, its boring yet u still watch it nd u wud watch d episode after that and watch d episode after dat until the end,Intriguing. Actually tvd is getting better dan d last season its gradually to where it was be4
do you know the meaning of been a fan? I doubt you do if not you wouldn't be saying this. We are fans so we still watch but that doesn't take the fact away that is boring as fu...ck.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
I really hope Tvd ends this season jor.they av run out of good story lines thereby churning out awkward stories that donot av life anymore like the past seasons(1,2,3) use to.we need d days when Stefan eat jxt any1 not this sissy stefan we currently xpiriencing.we need d damon who kills without caring what comes next. Even Enzo doesnt av a good story line anymore.
If not TO,wahala for don gas sha

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
really elena doesn't remember how she changed after becoming vampire, her feeling, her love nd she nt even remember she choose stefan when she was human . she thinks if she is human, she still love damon her feeling nt change.dis is old thing repeatng once again nd i m nt interested in dis thing. In dis episode we see gud behaviour of kai. I didn't watch anything interesting in dis episode nd I hope next episode be better. I don't know what happen to the tvd writer cause dis episode is nt gud at all.TO is more interesting nd better dan tvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
rokiatu:
do you know the meaning of been a fan? I doubt you do if not you wouldn't be saying this. We are fans so we still watch but that doesn't take the fact away that is boring as fu...ck.
Oh really is dat sooooo I must hv missed dat why not define it for me. And yes we all know tvd aint as gud as it was before but dis season is better dan 5 go check some of d reviews around d world. Also im still waiting 4 TO to pull the audience tvd pulled in those days cause it hasnt.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=simdam500 post=30442611]Am downloading the song played in that very part when "Marcel is dancing with Camille & talk about Rebekah while Rebekah & Klaus watch them; Marcel gets the news about Thierry."

I love that song

its dark paradise by lana del rey......thats d song dah made me become a lana del rey fan...thats d only song ive downloaded from the originals grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=dubylhover][/quote]

Yea... very interesting song kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 1:45am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=dubylhover post=30497804][/quote] not seeing TO but lana dey rey songs is very addictive… .
As slow as it is
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2015
kai : Well in case you haven't figured it out bynow, I'm a sociopath. I know, shocker. I like being a sociopath, ya know? I'm not burned by things like guilt or love.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Kai : Elena was human/pure and dating the good Salvatore, then she became a blood vacuum stopped caring about right and wrong and started dating the bad Salvatore
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
stelena:
Kai : Elena was human/pure and dating the good Salvatore, then she became a blood vacuum stopped caring about right and wrong and started dating the bad Salvatore
everyone be shipping stelena and yet delena is endgame.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA

i had to laugh when Kai was moaning about guilt from Luke

He actually cried..

Freya - a powerful witch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
everyone be shipping stelena and yet delena is endgame.
cry embarassed embarassed embarassed nd no one shipping steroline bt steroline is happenng.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
stelena:

cry embarassed embarassed embarassed nd no one shipping steroline bt steroline is happenng.
nope I don't like them. Damon shipped them thou and you and I know why lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
rokiatu:
nope I don't like them. Damon shipped them thou and you and I know why lol
now I don't like dis borng damon, I like old damon who kill people without care nd more interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
d only thing not boring about Damon is his one liners ...

Can't say I like d new Rebekah but she still got d accent ...

Freya be like Scarlet Johansson if u look at her from one angle...I still suspect she has an evil motive behind all dis "mend d family" cookies ,n I suppose if she's out ,Dahlia is not far away...

Wait!!!...

Is d nut house in which Rebekah n Freya was invisible? cos it's kinda out on d street n yet no one seems to notice n check it out...

Jackson: Come out and fight me Klaus.

Nicklaus: You got me wrong ,this isn't a fight ,it's an execution grin

Finn is gradually becoming d big villain dat no one expected him to be ...

Elijah needs to get back in d game soon ,he's stood on d sidelines for far too long ...D noble suit n d baby...

Haven't seen d latest TVD episode ,will do dat tomorrow n drop my comments if necessary...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2015
The Originals tonight. Yaaaaayyy!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2015
My poor Kol cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
My poor Kol cry cry cry cry cry

He don die?? wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Bimffo:

He don die?? wink
Not yet but he dey suffer.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Not yet but he dey suffer.

angry Make he suffer wella! Good riddiance to bad rubbish.. So so Selfish!

If he had no wanted to outsmart Niklaus, he would have got Klaus backing..

Mayb when I watch it, I will feel for him, but Now, I will make him suffer more If I got the chance.. angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Bimffo:

angry Make he suffer wella! Good riddiance to bad rubbish.. So so Selfish!

If he had no wanted to outsmart Niklaus, he would have got Klaus backing..

Mayb when I watch it, I will feel for him, but Now, I will make him suffer more If I got the chance.. angry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:

grin *Picks race*

grin You are wicked oo, U dint even show me Damon, Na Reaper U con show me.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2015
been long I wotch dis movie. .jst saw d thread. .created by rokiatu.

besides is Bonnie back?. . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2015
errr baby hope is creepy but badass.
she's a mini-klaus still in diapers,able to fight for herself.
Did anyone realize that the baby cleared Elijah's mind!??!?!? I was like HOLY SHITttttt, when i put it together. It was when the baby got hit in the head and started crying before Elijah lost control again.
klaus really wants to kill jackson. I support d motion.i don't trust dat guy.
I love klaus vs kol's fight. I love how their fights aren't bad brother vs good brother. They both have justified reasons to be mad at each other which is good.

"This family makes me want to murder people.Classic Klaus and he's right also cuz we all think dat(i do somexs,lol don't get me wrong. read d statement again to really understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.